'??'REVEALED!

GMINOR COUPLE VS SHOE COUPLE

DINGDONG!DINGDONG!

someone push the bell.

JY: it must be IU

She locks the door and leave the house.

IU: kaja!

they walk together to school.usually,jiyeon will talk a lot but not today.she just talk when IU ask her question.IU feel a bit weird with her chingu.

IU:jiyeon-ah.....(with slow voice)

jiyeon didn't answer her.

 

-LAST NIGHT-

??:wait!we didn't know each other name yet.

JY: jiyeon

??: im jae bum.but you can call me JB.

JY: (smile).have a safety journey.take care.

JB: see you tomorrow.take care.

JY: what do you mean by 'see you tomorrow?'

JB: (melting winks).just wait for tomorrow,pretty.now,go in.

jiyeon locks the gate and enters her house with confusion.and she sleeps with the confusion.

 

-BACK TO REALITY-

IU: jiyeonnie!!(she wave her hand in front of jiyeon's face)

JY: eo?w..w..wae?(she stutter)

IU: what is in your mind?

JY: ani.i..i..i didn't think anything.

IU: yeonnie-ah,you are so weird this morning.what's wrong with you?

JY: palli!we are getting late.(she left IU behind)

IU follows her with a pout.

 

-LESSON TIME-SINGING CLASS-

IU is singing at the front of the class while playing her guitar.she has a nice voice and very skillfull in playing guitar.jiyeon become close with her because she really amazed to see her guitar skill.she try to play it,but she just can't altough she learn hard to do so.

 

IU ends her singing with a bright smile.the class give her a big hand.she bows and sit beside jiyeon.

JY: DAEBAK!THUMBS UP!(She smiles while do the thumb up)

KNOCK!KNOCK!

the door open and the principal get into the class.she talks something with the teacher.then the principal leave the class.

TEACHER: ok,class!today we get two new students.please come in.

the new students enter the class while pushing each other.they start to fight by attacking each other faces.

TEACHER: (fake cough)

the new students stop fighting and look at the whole class.they smile but with a different smile.the class laughing because the new students are hilarious.

jiyeon and IU stunned because they know the new students.they are the boys that they met yesterday.jiyeon realizes the new students is looking at them.

??:joesonghamnida.JB imnida.nice to meet you.please treat me well.(melting smile)

??: JEONG JIN WOON imnida.please treat me well.(bright smile)

TEACHER: you can have a seat.your place is in front of jiyeon and IU.

they fight again.both of them want to sit in front of jiyeon but jinwoon is faster than JB.jinwoon laughing at JB.

TEACHER: ok,class!can we continue our lesson?

STUDENTS: ne!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'??' is revealed.hope you guys enjoy reading it.

sorry if it kinda boring.

sorry for the poor english writing.

keep reading and support me!

do comments and subscribes!^-^

kamsahamnida*bow*