SPECIALITY!

GMINOR COUPLE VS SHOE COUPLE

one by one of the students perform their songs.there is about another 20 minutes before the class over.the class become very noisy because they are persuading the teacher to let jinwoon and JB sing.

JW: is this for real?i never know that i am vey hot.

he talks to jiyeon.jiyeon gives him a dead glance.

JW: why so serious?cool...chill...

JB: jiyeon-ah..did you want me to sing for you?(cute face)

jiyeon nods her head.JB asks the teacher permission before singing.the teacher allows him to sing.he takes a chair and sit on it.without any back-up music,he sings.his voice is very wonderful and make the girls heart melt.WHEN I CAN'T SING really suits his voice.he ends the song by winking at jiyeon.jiyeon blushes.

jinwoon didn't want to lose to JB.he take his guitar and sit on the chair.jiyeon was very amazed with jinwoon because he can plays guitar as well as IU.she can't take off her eyes from watching jinwoon.JB realize that jiyeon looks interested in jinwoon"s performance.he can't accept that.

jinwoon ends the song.the class give a big hand to him.he smiles brightly and sit at his place.jiyeon still keep her eye on jinwoon.

JW: wae?am i too amazing?

JY: a..a..a..(she stutter)

JW:(cross jiyeon's talk)theres no need to say anything.i already know that i am amazing.

IU can't hold her laughter to see jinwoon proud face.JB chuckles.jinwoon look at JB.

JW: wae?jealous?

JB: i don't have any time for that kind of thing.

IU: jinwoon-ah!you are so full of yourself.

JW:well,that makes me look more hotter...

jinwoon and IU laugh.jiyeon try to hold her laughter but she can't.she also laugh with them.JB is the only one being serious.he didn't like it when jiyeon seems close to jinwoon.

bell ringing.they leave the class and get ready for the dance class.

 

-DANCE CLASS-

the teacher teach the steps of SPEED-PAIN THE LOVE OF HEART for the boys.the teacher very impressed with JB because he dances very well.he is a fast learner and didn't do many mistakes.but he get stress when see that jinwoon didn't dance at all.

TEACHER: yah,jinwoon-ah!why don't you dancing?

JW: my ambition is to be a good singer.not a good dancer.so,why should i dance?

the whole class very shock with jinwoon answers.he leave the class without permission.JB feel relieve to know that he is better than jinwoon in dancing.but he very shock to see jiyeon follows jinwoon leave the class.he would like to follows jiyeon,but he can't.he wants to be the favourite student in dancing class.

JB talk to himself.

JB: jiyeon-ah.why did you need to follow him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why did jiyeon follow jinwoon?

keep reading to know the answer.

keep supporting my writing

sorry if it kinda short

sorry for poor english writing

do comments and subscribes!^-^

kamsahamnida*bow*

do c