??WHO??

GMINOR COUPLE VS SHOE COUPLE

JY: (playing the piano while singing).

the whole class feel calm to hear the melody and stun by her amazing voice.they give her a big hand when the songs end.

IU: DAEBAK!how can you be so good,yeonnie-ah?

JY:(she smiles).just play and sing with your heart.

TEACHER: the class is over.i want to hear the rest of you tomorrow.park jiyeon,you did very well!and i hope she can give you guys more inspired.

STUDENTS: ne!

 

-RECESS TIME-

JY: can you please accompany me to see the principal?

IU: of course.but for what?

JY: i want to asks her permission to use the practice room tonight.

IU: kaja!

 

Jiyeon is about  to pull the principal's room's door when someone push it from inside.the door nearly hit her nose.luckily she has a fast reaction.

JY: Yah!don't you ever learnt how to ask for forgiveness?

??: i never try to understand when people teach me about it.

JY:mwo?(she starts to feel angry but still using her calm voice)

??:did you want to see the principal?you better hurry before she getting busier handle my transfering matter.

IU:(whisper to jiyeon) let's come in.just ignore him.(she grabs jiyeon's hand and enter the principal's room)

??: (chuckles).scary girl.

 

JY: thanks seonsaengnim!

PRINCIPAL: practice hard,ok?

JY:ne!(smiling ear to ear)

 

Jiyeon and IU leave the room and go down the stairs.Jiyeon accidently hit someone and about to fall.but someone reach her hand.

JY:Jeosonghamnida!(she bows).

??: it's ok.(smiles)

JY:gwenchana?

??:eo,ye!nan gwenchana.sorry,girls.got to go.hope to see you next time.

they bow to each other.the 'someone' go upstairs.jiyeon and IU see each other and smile.

IU: he is so gentleman.

JY: yes.really opposite with that earlier boy.the one that we met before.

IU:(nods her head)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO IS THE FIRST'??' AND THE SECOND '??'

KEEP READING.ENJOY

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH

DO COMMENTS AND SUBSRIBE!^-^

KAMSAHAMNIDA!*BOW*