Fluttering Heart

Backstage and Waiting Rooms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’ll do my best!”

That’s what Soyou always told herself when she got an offer to act in K.Will’s newest music video. Acting was one of the rare opportunities that came to her and she wanted to give her best shot.

And it’s going to be released that afternoon. But somehow, Soyou felt nervous.

 

She took a deep breath as she clicked the power button on her laptop screen.

“You look nervous. Heehe, I know how it feels, Soyou-ya…” Bora giggled while resting her chin onto Soyou’s shoulders. Maybe it’s because she had also acted in K.Will’s music video not too long ago, so she also knew. The other SISTAR members were already circling her laptop inside the practice room.

“Yeah, I’m a little anxious.”

“Park Minwoo-ssi seems so cool. You’re lucky. I heard there’s a kiss scene.” Bora continued and slapped Soyou’s arm playfully but she got an evil laugh from that girl in return.

 Soyou nervously clicked the “play” button after clicking the YouTube channel on her browser.

“It’s playing…! Oh, you look cute, Soyou-ya!” Hyorin slightly yelled that the four of them started to stay put. All eyes were on the HD laptop screen.

But before the chorus started to play, Soyou’s phone suddenly rang.

 

 

Sighing, she stood up and walked out of the practice room, leaving the three energizer bunnies inside, still watching the music video.

“Hello?”

“Kang Jihyun!!” Soyou was slightly startled when she heard that yell.

“Oppa –“

“You didn’t tell me that there was a kiss scene! And what’s with the overly touching and all?!”

Soyou sighed again while rubbing her temple with her free hand. Maybe it was her fault for not telling him about the kiss scene. Well, she hesitated at first whether to tell him or not when she first found out about it but in the end, she decided not to, considering that he was a very jealous boyfriend.

“Mian.” That’s all she could say.

“Aish! We’ll talk later. I’m having a schedule soon.”

He hung up.

 

***

 

“Why does he have to be so mad? It’s just acting.” She complained while munching biscuits inside her room.

“Aw, Unnie. Woohyun Oppa’s so sweet, being all jealous like that.” Dasom replied, already lying on her bed beside Soyou’s.

“Sweet? Tch. All these while, he’s always surrounded by his fangirls. And he’s an actor as well, working with many pretty actresses but I’m still fine with it. He’s going to act with an underage girl, I’m fine with that as well. I don’t understand men…” She mumbled to herself and stuffed more biscuits into .

“But Unnie…”

Dasom suddenly rolled up and faced Soyou.

“Park Minwoo-ssi… Don’t you think that he’s a charming person? I watch him in “Roommate” and he’s so cute. Don’t you just feel you heart spontaneously flutters?”

“Yah, Kim Dasom! I already have a boyfriend!”

“Aye, Unnie. I’m just asking. It’s just that when I shot the music video with Ahn Jaehyun before… I once thought that I fell in love with him for a second. Don’t you feel the same way like I did?” Dasom explained with much excitement in her voice.

“So, you also felt the same way with Baro-ssi? And Myungsoo as well? What about your drama partner?”

“Aye, Unnie! Well, I felt nervous with Jaehyun-ssi more. Hehe… Well, Myungsoo Oppa… I felt comfortable being around with him since we’ve seen each other since debut. Baro-ssi was nice as well.” The maknae couldn’t stop grinning to her ears that Soyou suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter