What is THAT?

▓░ ℰxø α∂vᴇηтʊяᴇs ░▓

"Oppa, what's that?" Mi-Young asked, pointing to Kai's pocket as he walked out the room. Leaving Mi-Young, Sehun and Tao alone.

"THAT MY DEAR IS A COHM-MMMMMMM" Tao started but Sehun covered his mouth. 

"You can't tell" he scolded the panda.

"Hunnie!!" Luhan called.

"COMING YEOBO~" Sehun screamed, and dragged the Poor Panda by his ear with him. 

Just then Baekhyun walked in;

"Hey Baekhyun" Mi-Young waved. "Oppa there was something in the back pocket of Kai before he walked out. What is it?" 

"Well what did it look like?" He asked

"It looked white. It was squishy too"

"Aigoo~ How could Kai let his little sister see that" Baekhyun face-palmed.

"How could I let her see what?" Kai said, walking in the room

"Dude she saw it"

"See what?" Kai was blunt as .

"Don't play dumb Kai"

"Oppa what was it?" Mi-Young pulled on Baekhyuns sweater sleeve

"Baekhyun what did she see?" Kai asked more firmly.

"SHE SAW THE !!" Tao yelled from the kitchen. 

"YAH!" Sehun shouted.

"Yep, she saw it" Baekhyun blushed at the mention of it.

"THAT'S RIGHT SHE SAW THE KAI AND D.O. USED OR WERE GOING TO USE"

Kai's eyes widened, his jaw fell, and he flushed scarlet.

"Why you little panda. TAO COME HERE HOW DARE YOU?!!!" Kai chased after him. 

"Oppa?" Mi-Young was confused. 

"C'mon I think it's time you learned Anatomy" Baekhyun sat next to her on the couch. 

"PANDA!!!" Kai chase Tao through the room. Followed by Sehun trying to stop Kai from killing Tao. And D.O was panicking, and Suho was trying to calm him down. Chanyeol got everyone else to go help Sehun keep Kai from murdering Tao.

"NO MY BABY!!!" Kris shouted and sprinted after them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed. I tried my best to make it funny.

~BananaMilkAddict