Innocent

▓░ ℰxø α∂vᴇηтʊяᴇs ░▓

"Hyung, what is ?" Sehun asked Suho.

"... It's nothing...Why'd you ask?"

"Because Kai and Tao are always talking about it. What's ?"

"P- PO- . AND WHERE ARE KAI AND TAO? WHO TALKED ABOUT ." Suho commanded urgly.

"Kai and Tao are in the kitchen. Kris and Lay talked about ''."

"WHERE'S TAO'S WUSHU STICK?!"

"In Tao's . Nah I'm kidding. It's on the counter next to the sink."

Suho grabbed the wushu stick, while Kai and Tao were talking about Pokemon.

"Hey guise..." Suho interrupted when they were about to talk about Fearow.

"Hey hyung. Waddup bruh?" Tao mumbled.

"I heard about you guise talking about ."

Suho pulled the stick to the front.

"Get ready for some -whooping es."

"HYU-HYUNG NO!!!"

Sehun from behind the wall smirked and skipped off to the bathroom, where Luhan was brushing his teeth.

"I don't know how you guys can do this. Waking up at 4:00 A.M..." Luhan mumbled half asleep, and half awake.

 

Suho went to go find Kris and Lay. He smacked the perfection out of their face.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BUTTJACK, FOR TALKING ABOUT MAGAZINES."

 

Suho went out to buy band-aids for his hands. He smacked too hard, when he hitted Kris, Lay, Kai, and Tao.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were dating buying food for the group, Chen who was eating french fries in the park, Xiumin who was in the bathroom taking a shower. All the other hyungs tackled Sehun, and scratched his shirt, and stripped him , then drawing on his face with colorful markers. On Sehun's forhead wrote, "I'm a rainbow today, mama."

Sehun begged for mercy, Luhan didn't help because he couldn't hear anything from being half-asleep and half-awake.


I hope you enjoyed this veryshort chapter.