Scary Movies with EXO

▓░ ℰxø α∂vᴇηтʊяᴇs ░▓

EXO decided to watch a scary movie after they made the DRAMA Ver. of WOLF.

"Are you jealous D.O-ge?" Tao asked.

"Of what?"

"When Kai kissed the girl."

"Kai kissed the girl... On the cheek. That man could've kissed that girl anywhere, and I MEAN ANYWHERE..."

"Whoa bro, slow yo row. I just asked if you're jealous or not. Because you know... People ship you and Kai very hard... Like... Kris' hard."

Sehun was on the computer searching for images of him. He found a picture of himself

Under the picture read, "Holy , I want to smash his face again the wall and the cuteness out of him, and keep him in my basement~" He got scared. He shut down the computer, and sat next to Luhan but before he could reach Luhan, Xiumin sat next to him.

. Screw you Xiumin...

"Alright guys, tonight was my movie choice!" Suho exclaimed happily.

"Kris! Why did you pick gramgram?" Kai whined.

"He asked me first. He's also the ‘mom’, I don't want him to spank the bricks out of me."

Sehun looked over to Luhan. Xiumin and Luhan giggled together, he wants HunHan back together. But can't leave Tao for some guy who dumped him on the toilet.

"Tonight, we're going to watch a scary movie!" Suho said in a scared voice.

"Scary movie? I didn't expect this. Is there going to be an apocalypse now?” Tao said in a funny voice.

"What have you done to our grandpa mama?" Kai said in a Squirdward voice.

Suho made a quit-it-you--er face at Kai, then he turned around and smiled, “We’re going to watch Scary Movie 5, cuz I don’t want all you to have nightmares. I’ve saw it a few times. It’s not that scary. It's just funny as Luhan's face when he R.O.F.L's.”

“Are you guys ready to PEE IN YO TIGHT JEANS?” Kris grinned, waving his hands in the air.

Sehun looked at Luhan. Tao stood up, Sehun glared as him as he walked to sit beside Kris and hugged him. Sehun was all alone, he wanted to go to hyung, but he can't apologize him for treating him like , so he had to fight the 'urge' to sit down with Hannie.

Trailers for future movies exploded in EXO's faces. Lay skipped all the way to the beginning of the movie. Lay didn't really care about that stuff, because he can just see it in the future, maybe in 2050.

" WHAT THE FU-FOOD, WHO IS THAT GUY? IS HE THE BAD GUY?" Kris shouted.

This is why you never watch movies with Duizhang. Lay thought, as he rolled his eyes.

Suho paused the movie, and screamed, "WAIT. I FORGOT THE POPCORN AND SNACKS! Hold up guys, don't watch it without me!" Suho rolled like a buffalo over the couch, and grabbed the popcorn and popsicles. And some apple juice, because everyone loves apple juice. He rolled back, and sat next to Chen.

 

Kris continued the movie and whistled, "Whoo~ some fine, y ladeh~"

Suho smacked his head, "There are CHILDREN HERE, FATHER."

Kris put his hands up like, Watch out, we got a bad over here.

"I think I got my first ." Tao said, uncontrollably. Everyone stared at him. That was the second most disturbing thing he has every said out loud.

"Gull, I was the cause of your first . Dun lie." Kris talked in a British nanny accent.

They kept continuing, they couldn't hear what they said, so they kept replaying it over and over again, but in the end, they just kept creating in their man .

 

Lay's POV:

Bolt cow , look at those CDs. I bet those are actually DVDs, don't lie, we know all men like because it turns dem on bro. Look at dem security cameras, seeing if children peek your little 'party' eh?

HOLY POOP BALLS, IS THAT THE GR- oh wait that's a camera.

"I thought that camera was a ghost." Chen almost lost his breath.

"Why do you need all of these cameras?"

"In case a burglar steals my tapes."

I knew it. Thinking like a man since... Birth. Man, they sure did a fine party under there.

Suho plugged Sehun and Tao's ears, well just Sehun's. Father Kris didn't care about Tao's ears.

What the ! Is that how they do 'it' in the U.S? They should be in the Olympics.

Oh look he's flying.

"He's flying across the room! Was that you gege, when you flew for the first time?" Tao asked Father.

He didn't answer back, he just stood in a pose where sirs are agreeing to gamble, and win some free green tea leaves. I kept laughing with Luhan, when the guy kept saying, "No man, the one where it takes place in a cabin in the woods."

Or something like that, that was just hilarious.

"HOLY ! IS THAT XIUMIN'S ING MOM? SHE SEEMS SKINNER THAN BAOZI." Chen laughed, we all chuckled.

"Whoa! Is that Chen's child? Dang, she is ugly as ! I'm not even sure if that's a girl!" Xiumin smirked.

That shark part cracked Luhan up so badly, he almost fell over the couch and into the popcorn salt.

The shower scene with the two girls, turned us all on, expect Sehun which got his eyes blocked by Mommy SuSu.

When the little girl in curly hair smacked the out of them, OOOOOH. That must've HURT.

 

Chanyeol's POV:

Whoa! That wig was fake! Damn! She looks better without the wig!

"She looks finer without the wig! Black is her y color." I mumbled.

Baekhyun looked at me in shock, and slap me.

"You little piece of crack, don't say that again! Or you'll be sorry you couldn't get bacon tonight!" Baekhyun whispered in my ear.

Sheesh, you guys don't know how hard it is to handle a wo- man like he-him.

"HOLY HP MOM CORNS. That lady showed up again!"

"That dic- I mean... Rocket is better than yours Kris." Lay chuckled.

"Shut up puny unicorn."

"That Lilly girl is dumb as donkey doo doo." Kai giggled.

"y cat fights, I've seen better." Tao said, with his legs and arms crossed.

"I've been into one, big surprise. I won the fight against 10 ."

"That girl be twerking that pole. Whoo! She can to that to my pole whenever!" Luhan exclaimed.

"Quiet woman! We're concentrating!"

When we got to the next night D.O cried out, "WHY CAN'T I HAVE A KITCHEN LIKE THAT!" then he ran off to the bathroom, and cried his heart out. Kai rushed to comfort D.O, his baby.

Then Maria rushed out, Suho went, "OH MY GOD! GUYS JUST CALL THE GUY. OH MY ING..."

That was the first time I heard Suho sweared, like ever. He went to the corner, and cried for 5 minutes, Chen went over and comforted him that it was okay to swear.

When that chick wanted to open the door, dang I would've just get the out of there, crazy Americans trying to investigate everything. I don't know why people do that, I'D LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE AFTER I SELL THE HOUSE. Turn it out, it was Maria the 'nanny' I guess. When that nanny was in the swimming suit, Lay and Kris out for 3 minutes. MAMA's nails are so cracked, and her skin... WHY IS IT SO BLUE NOW? MAMA, WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE TREE OF LIFE?

When the chick kept kicking her hubby off, that's so uncool bro! Even Baekhyun sleeps better than you, and he kicks my sack every 3 hours. Good thing I'm a deep sleeper, I remember when I slept on the couch, Kai smacked me with a pan, then he put spaghetti in my ear.

"! It's that again!" Kris covered his hand over his heart. "My heart can't take all of this!"

"Vacuum par-TAY!" I shouted.

"I can't undo that image." Baekhyun put his face behind my back.

I notice Sehun didn't really do anything. He just kept watching the movie... I wonder was he's thinking sometimes. OH CRUD! THAT'S JUST GROSS, MAKING OUT, NO! AH GOD! How can EXO-M like this stuff!

 

Sehun's POV:

Oh damn, look at that sock monkey. It can't be better looking than Luhan's face.

"Ahahaha!" I cried.

That stick figure with the woman head! That was just too funny, and probably the worst Photoshop I've ever seen in my life, EVER. They could've hired Exotics.

I bet Lay and the other members would love to have bewbs.

Dogs just love poodles... I prefer a Pomeranian or a Spitz, because I like fluffy dogs.

 

Kris' POV:

Holy motherer cheese balls! Work it girls! I’ve been waiting for this!! OH I GOT A ! Oh damn what is that girl doing to that blonde chick, damn I want some Yuri everyday in the dorm! Whoo! Why can't Tao do that to me? Damn hot sauce, that girl is banging the cow out of her...

 

"OH ! CALL THE EXORCIST WE GOTTA GET THE OUT OF HERE, HOLY MOTHERAS IT'S THAT OVERWEIGHED AGAIN!" I shouted in fear. "THAT IS SO UGLY AS ! UGLY AS MY AND MY AIN'T PRETTY LIKE ME YO! YO NA'MEAN?"

"Oh look a website full of , GET THE LAPTOP TAO!" Lay exclaimed.

HOLY IT'S THE FREAKY GIRL WITH THE TOUNGE!

"GET THE SPANKER TAO, I'M FIND THIS AND REALLY CUT HER IN HALF." I shouted.

"Calm the heck down guys, it's perfectly fine. Nothing to wor-" Suho choked, he fell over and blood came out of his nose.

"Suho?! Susu! Mama!? MOMMY?!!?!" Sehun exclaimed.

"I got you guys AHAHA! Food dye!" Suho laughed.

"Screw you , next time we ain't gonna help you." Chen screamed.

"Oh really? Okay I'll just put bugs in your pillows."

 

No One's POV:

After the movie, everyone went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. Sehun went last, because he's the baby wolf. As he was brushing his teeth, something hugged him from behind, he looked over his left shoulder. No one was there. He felt it again, it was no one. Then he turned to his right, he fell onto the ground, Luhan was there smiling playfully, while sitting down on the floor. He kissed Sehun on the cheek and went to bed.

Sehun put his hand over the cheek Luhan kissed.

"Oh my god... GET THIS OFF ME OH MY GLUB! WHAT IS THIS? FREAKING OIL? SLIME? SOAP? OH GAWD." Sehun shouted.



Upvote and subscribe!

Comments make me happy!

- KPOPGeekz