Chapter 20

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Onew spun on his heel to see Super Junior behind him. Leeteuk was looking straight at him, his gaze judging. For the first time since Onew had seen Super Junior, he was scared by a member. Leeteuk's onyx eyes seemed to be looking straight through him to his soul.

 

     "What do you mean? Who here is your offspring? Why would they be fighting eachother? Who exactly is the mother? How is it even possible if there was no mother?" Onew asked, firing question after question at the hybrid before him.

 

     "At least two members from each group here are my offspring. As for the mother, there have never been fertile female members of our species. That makes it pointless to argue about who their mother was." Leeteuk replied calmly.

 

     "We never needed a mother, you filled that spot in our lives." Dongwoon said, stepping towards the man who had raised him and so many others. He remembered how Leeteuk had always been there for him despite how many children thhere were that needed him. Never once had Leeteuk missed anything in his life. He had been to his graduation, every school meeting he had ever had, and so many other places. There had definately never been a need for a mother in his life because Leeteuk took care of everything a mother would have taken care of.

 

     "Dongwoon is right, we have never needed a mother. If we had a mother, we wouldn't be who we are today. You taught us the things that led us

Please log in to read the full chapter