Chapter 1

The Beast Inside (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

  "Hey, wait up Seo-hyun!" called Kai. It was his turn to walk you home today, but you were already leaving. "Where are you going? Home is the other way!" he called. He wondered if you were delirious because of something that had happened that day. Maybe you had been bullied again. If so, the bully had better watch out. Last time, Kris hadn't waited for an explanation, and this time would be no different.

      "I just want to be alone Kai! Is that too much to ask? You can walk me home tomorrow." you called back. It had been a hard day, and the last thing you wanted was to start gushing your feelings to Kai on the way home. You would go to the park and think. Otherwise, one more kid would be sent to the hospital by Kris because they were the leader of a gang that had picked on you. Last time, the gang leader hadn't even been able to say anything before Kris had attacked him. That was because you had been careless and just told Tao about the bullying. Of course Tao had told his leader, and that happened to be Kris. If it had been Suho, things might have been different, but it was Kris. This time, you wouldn't make that mistake. Too invested in these thoughts, you didn't realize that you had walked past the park. You were on the edge of one of exoplanet's many cliffs. Something seemed off, but you couldn't figure out what. You figured it must be your mind playing tricks on you, so you ignored it.

     "Be careful!" came a voice from behind y

Please log in to read the full chapter