When Baby Get Jealous

DSParadise one-shot collection

 

Hi! My name is Kang Jiyoung, a university student and a singer, 19 years old. Uhm, it's 21 if you count it in Korean age. I'm the youngest in my family with two elder sister above me. Beside my two blood-related unnie, I have four more precious unnie in my life. Aside from my family, they are the most precious jewels I have ever had in my life. They are my group mate in KARA: goddess unnie Park Gyuri, hamster unnie Han Seungyeon, honey unnie Goo Hara and my tweety unnie Jung Nicole.

My nickname is giant baby. Do you know why? Because I'm the tallest and the biggest in our group, even though I was the youngest. Haha Yeah, both in family and in our group, I'm the maknae.

You know, being a maknae is not easy. Somehow you need to listen to what your unnie or oppa ask you to. But it's nothing when you compared it to what you could get when you are the maknae. At home, my parents and my two unnies love me and spoiled me sometimes. My KARA unnies just the same, they treated me like I'm their baby. Just one aegyo I could get what I want. Hahaha

I was always the maknae whenever I go, even in DSP. Even though Rainbow unnie-deul is our hoobae, all of them are older than me. They treat me the way my members do. The other unnies and oppas always pay their attention to me whenever I'm by their side. But it's no longer like that.

Beside us and Rainbow unnie-deul, we have two more groups in our company, A-Jax and Puretty. Technically, they are my hoobae. And as the senior group in our company, I need to share my unnies love with them.

I don't like the idea of it.

 

-------FLASHBACK-------

It's the day of Puretty Japanese debut PV recording. Our CEO asked Seungyeon unnie, Nicole Unnie and Seungyob to join them and make appearance as special guest. I just finished my IY2 filming, so I came to visit them.

I saw Shiyoon, the second eldest member in Puretty waving to my direction when I opened the door. It seems that they were resting.

"Ah, maknae!" Seungyeon unnie really know how to surprise me. She just appeared from nowhere and patted my shoulder. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my family, unnie?"I leveled myself to her height. Unnie never like it when I do it. Hahahaha~

I walked inside and greeted by my dongsaeng-deul. Observing the setting, it somehow remind me of the previous KARA, when we were just debuted as five. I looked around but I couldn't find Cori unnie.

"Kids, see what I brought." it's Cori unnie's voice. She got a basket on her hand.

"Wa! Hand-made cupcakes!" the another giant maknae in DSP, Lee Seungyeop, was too exiting to see the chocolate muffin unnie had made. "Noona, I want some."

A sweet smile appeared on unnie's lips. She usually smile like that to me only.

"Be patients, boy." she patted Seungyeop cheeks, like she always did to me. "Everyone get at least one. I prepared a lot of it."

Cori unnie didn't aware of my presence. She just so busy with her cupcakes and our hoobae. So did Seungyeon unnie. I walked to their direction.

"Unnie." I patted Cori unnie shoulder. "Can I get some too?" I did it with full of aegyo.

"Jiyoungie!" She looked at me for a second then back to Seungyeob and Hyein, my same-age friends. "Just take it from the basket."

She never do that to me.

"Unnie! It's so delicious!" My dongsaeng Jaeeun was jumping happily after have a bite of unni's cupcake. I understand, unnie's cupcake and cookies are the best!

Again those sweet smile appeared on unnie's lips. Unnie patted Jaeeun head lovingly. "Eat more if you like it. You need to be healthy, do don't be afraid to eat more because you're still young."

"Unnie saranghae!" She hugged her in a second, followed by Chaekyung and Somin. 

"Aigoo aigoo~ What a cute dongsaeng I have."

I took a bite of the chocolate cupcake. It's not that I didn't like my dongsaeng, I love them. I just didn't like to share my unnie with anyone.

Few hours later...

"How is it, kids?" Said Seungyeon unnie after Puretty finished their filming. "Is it hard?"

Chaekyung and Jaeeun nodded in sync. We stayed there until the filming end to help them with the problem they might have. It's their first time by the way.

"But it's great that unnie-deul were there to help us." Said Hyein sweetly which made unnie showed her mother love. She ruffled her hair.

"Alright. To celebrate the success of today's filming, how about going to the ice cream shop?" Said unnie. "Unnie will buy you some."

My dongsaeng-deul were too happy as they started to jumping around as unnie said it. Then they went to give a group hug for my ham unnie, followed by Seungyeop who came out from nowhere. 

"Me want too~" now, nicole unnie also joined their group hug and leaving me behind. I pouted. 

Sharing my unnie-deul is not a good idea!

-------FLASHBACK END-------

 

See? My unnie never shared their love and attention to anyone beside me before. They treated me like I was the most fragile things in the world, showering me with attention and love. But now they shared their love with my dongsaeng and hoobae. I like to share anything with them, but not my unnie-deul!

Never!

——————————————————————

 

Hi! It's my turn now. My name is Goo Hara, a singer and a college student, 22 years old. Just like the giant baby, I'm the member of KARA. If Jiyoungie is the maknae, I'm the middle child in kara with two unnies, one same-age friend and one cutie dongsaeng. 

Alright, I don't need to explain more about us since I'm not the main character of this story. I just take my part as the narrator, so let me start with. 

Today is our practice day. I'm sitting in the corner with Seungyeon unnie beside me during our short break after practice. But as I gulp my water, I see weird scene in front of me. Really weird. 

"Unnie, what's wrong with our maknae?"

She look at our maknae who sit alone on the opposite then to me, nod her head. Usually our maknae like to cling to one of us during the break, but now she sit alone while Gyuri unnie and Cori sit on the other side. Did they have fight?

"Nothing wrong," she paused, "It's just like a baby who get jealous when her mom carrying another baby."

"Hah?" What unnie mean by it? 

"Gyuri-ah~" Ham unnie gives eye instruction to our goddess unnie. It's bit unbelievable that Gyuri unnie understand what Seungyeon unnie's unspoken words. She go to Jiyoung side, followed by Nicole. 

"Jiyoung-ah~" Cori pat her head. "Why are you sitting here alone?"

"Ani-yo." I see her pout. 

Gyuri unnie her hair lovingly. "Aigoo~ our baby is pouting now." Then pinched her cheek. 

Yeah, Jiyoungie could never resist the love our leader pouring to us. She's clingin on her 'umma' the next second. "Unnie~"

"Yes baby?"

Both Gyuri unnie and Cori leaned closer to hear what she's going to talk. 

"I don't like our dongsaeng." I looked at her with confused expression, so do they. Except Seungyeon unnie. 

"Why? What did they do to make you think like that?" Our innocent Cori asked her. 

She shook her head. "No, they do nothing." She paused, "it's just since we're becoming their sunbae, unnie..."

She looked hesitated. 

Ah, guess I knew what was on her mind. 

"Unnie what, Jiyoungie?"

She looked straight at Gyuri unnie eyes then to her own hand. "Unnie need to share your time to them and abandon me."

Bingo!

The soulmate couple looked at each other, and the next following second they bursted out into laughter. 

"Oh my god, Jiyoungie!" Cori patted her shoulder with one hand and hold her belly with another one.

"So now the mystery is solved!" Said Gyuri unnie, "Our baby is jealous, nicole-ah!"

Both of them laugh more soundly while Jiyoungie pout .

"Unnie!" She turned away from our bandmate. "Now you're making fun of me!"

Even me and Seungyeon unnie couldn't hold our laughter while watching this situation. 

Gyuri unnie was giving her a good hug after enough laughing at our giant maknae. "Maknae-ah~ you know that you're still precious to all of us right?"

Nicole followed Gyuri unnie for the group hug. "That's right, Jiyoungie, you're still out baby until forever."

"Really?"

Both of them nod in unison. 

"So, unnie-deul will always love me like before?"

"Sure!"

Big smiled formed on her pretty face. 

"Saranghae-yo unnie-deul!" Jiyoungie gave her bear hug to our goddess unnie in which she returned in favor. 

I guess the problem is solved until...

"But Jiyoungie, I will only let you have Gyuri unnie for yourself only today." Said Cole. "I won't let you to monopoly Gyuri unnie for too long."

"Meeeerong~" she stick out her tongue. "Gyuri unnie is mine~"

"Yah! She's mine first!" 

"Mine!"

Oh my God! It started again~

"See, Hara-ah~" said Seungyeon unnie, "It's how things happen when a baby get jealous and fight for their 'umma' attention."

Yeah. 

It's only happen when a baby get jealous!

 

 

-END-