Daddy

DSParadise one-shot collection

Chaekyung POV

 

"Ah... I'm really tired."

I put my arm on Chaewon shoulder, searching for a support. Today is a crazy tiring day for me. She's too, since both of us need to attend our class respectively at the university. And now, here I am Yoon Princess with my dear servant, I mean dongsaeng, Kim Chaewon are walking back to our company headquarter. For our comeback stage practice.

Oh my God! It's so tiring!

"Here, take my coffee gongjoo-nim." My dongsaeng really know how to treat me good. I give her my kiss on the cheek in return. "Waaah, unnie.."

I don't understand why my dongsaeng-deul always winning when I give them my kiss. I'm sure lot of people are dying for it. Am I right?

Chaewon and I walk down the stair to our practice room. I guess my dongsaeng was there already. There's noise inside, my babies dongsaeng are quite noisy when they are together. 

Oh?

"I'm the daddy!"

"It's me from the first!"

What are they talking about? I wave my hand to Taehyung oppa and Jiwoo who are staying on the corner silently watching their bandmate arguing. 

"Hey, now they are back." The big guy Matthew oppa point his long finger at us, still with arguing tone to my forever friend Somin. "Just ask them for the answer."

"What's going on?" Chaewon walk fast to Taehyung oppa, learning why this two are arguing.

Well, I want to know what's happening here too. By the way, where are my babies? My same-age friend Jiwoo rolled her round eyes while Taehyung oppa pat my Chaewon head softly. 

"These two," said the oldest guy in the room, "Are arguing about who is the perfect person to be your daddy."

What?! What was I just heard right now?

"Do you mean her group?" Oh OK, Jiwoo answer doesn't make me understand more about the topic they were talking about.

"Daddy?" 

Finally Chaewon ask them what on my mind.

"When I was still in APRIL, I was their daddy and Chaewon was the mommy. Right Chaewon-ie?" 

Alright, finally I understand what they were talking about. I roll my eyes for this silly conversation. You know, princess doesn't involved with such a argument.

"Yes you was, but now I am." both of me and Chaewon drop our jaw to the floor with this continuing argue. I see why Taehyung oppa and Jiwoo kept on silent and put their hand on their forehead since the second we entered this room. 

I follow them. Aigoo..

"Oh? Why so many people here?" 

Our baby Jinsol enter the room in a perfect time together with Naeun and Yena. Where that human Cherry was going? 

"So now they are here, lets see their opinion." I facepalm myself with Matthew oppa random suggestion. 

"Why not?"

Oh my God! Why they need to drag us in such silly conversation...

"Kids," called the big boy. "Lets tell us who is the perfect person for the role of APRIL's daddy."

I raise my hand up. "I give up the vote." I said coolly. "Princess doesn't take a role in such a voting." Alright let me stay on the corner with Jiwoo and Taehyung oppa while eating our popcorn, enjoying the battle between my dear friend Jeon Somin with my big boy oppa Matthew Kim.

"Stay beside us for your choice." said Matthew oppa.

I cannot believe my babies dongsaeng, including Chaewon, really listen to oppa word. Are you serious babies?

"Chaewon?" 

Her puppy eyes look at Somin then to Matthew oppa. She give an apologetic look to Matthew oppa then run to Somin. 

"You made a correct choice Chaewon-ie." My friend put her arm on her, patting slowly on it.

"And now Naeun-ie--- Yah!"

I burst out laugh when my dear friends shouting at our Naeun-ie when she ran to Matthew without a second to think. She got even more mad when the little squirrel Yang Yena ran to follow Naeun-ie.

"Yeah!"

As expected from those two. And now I'm sure they learn to dab from Matthew oppa recently as those two kept on dabbing together with the big boy.

Oh my!

"Lee Jinsol!" Oh my poor little baby is the last we have in the room. Who should she choose? Somin-ie who kept treating her like the cutest thing alive or big Matthew who, well, cradling her over with his undying support?

"Mianhe, Matthew oppa." Our cute little maknae run to their original leader arm for a hug, joining her unnie.

And now the vote is draw. Both of them was looking at me for hope. "What? I said I gave up my vote, so don't you guys ever hoping me to be your last vote."

I see the human Cherry entered the room with her trademark innocent look together with our mandoo manager. "Go ask Rachel, she is your last option." I said heartlessly.

Sorry my baby.

"Hey Rachel," asked Matthew oppa to his fellow American, "Me or Somin for the role of APRIL daddy?"

All of eyes on the room are on her, anticipating her answer that will bring the end of this so, uhmmm... silly voting. Including me.

"Daddy?" She look at our member closely, "Isn't it mandoo manager?"

I blink my eyes once and twice. In a second, sound of laughter bursting out from our direction, followed by the kids on both side, when Somin and Matthew oppa's jaw drop on the floor hardly.

"Why?" Oh my God, Cherry-ah! "Am I wrong?"

"Yeah, so the final choice is.... Mr. Mandoo!" Said Jinsol run to our manager, followed by my others mischievous babies to hug our manager. The two contestant were left in awe while our mandoo manager become the winner on the last second.

Oh my babies! Why are you so cute?

 

 

END

 

Long time since my last update~ just a random idea I got this morning~ XD