The Memories

Up to This Point

The young man paused again in the cafe, he peered outside the window  then got up and stretched. Once again, he took a sip from his drink and ate a snack. He looked like he was trying to remember something. He looked down at the time, it was 5 pm. Two more hours and this place closes. He went back to typing Click...click...click...

I don't remember how we officially introduce ourselves to each other or what day we even officially met. But two months after school first started, there was an event and our the dance program was invited  to attend. We all got on the bus at night and were off our way. By that time, we talked already.im pretty sure of that. Although I was in this leadership and dance program, I was still pretty shy about just standing there dancing. I sat down on the chair on the side most of the time. Eunhyuk was off dancing away and eventually, Leeteuk got pulled in by the girls. I was pulled in a couple of times but I just sat back down. The girl sunbaes thought it was funny and cute so one went up to me and asked if its because I was waiting for a . Everyone laughed and I started to blush harder. The dance floor and the whole room started to get hot. Then Jessica came up to me.

We started talking. ( I don't remember about what anymore). We joked around and every time she laughed I smiled. Eventually the music stopped, the announcer said to take out your tickets you were given because they are giving out prizes. Jessica looked at me surprised and said she won. Everyone around else looked at her and told her to go up. She went to get the prize and everyone clapped then the music went back on. I sighed and peered out the only window there for some air. Jessica came up to me again with her prize. It was an iTunes gift card. I laughed since none of us had any apple products yet. She asked if I wanted it. I told her no. 

That night I went home happy. I got to talk to her and she sat next to me. What more could I ask her?

Since she was taken, we became friends. People started pairing us together as a joke. But it got awkward when we were pairing each other up and joking about it. We got used to the jokes from others. One day, Tiffany said to Jessica you better tell Taec not to jump Hae. I just chuckled.  Jessica laughed it off too saying Taec knows.

One day, yoona, eunhyuk, and I were having coffee near school. Jessica came up in the conversation. That's when I found out some history. (Keep in mind Yoona and I were pretty close now too). 

Yoona: I used to go out with Taec. It was two years ago. We decided to take a break because I had to go to America to visit my family. When I came back, they were together. I hated Taec and it took me awhile to forgive Jessica but she was my best friend. He is a nice person but when it comes to girls he treats them like crap and has many girl "friends" on the side. 

After hearing this, I was pissed. Little did I know, Eunhyuk was attracted to Jessica too. He didn't know I liked her so I couldn't blame him.  How could Jessica do this to a friend. No way does she ever look like someone who would do that. She was alway quiet with a cold stare but innocent look. It kept me up all night.