The Beginning

Up to This Point

- A young man is sitting at the PC cafe typing away on his laptop. He looks up and paused then took a sip from his cappuccino and began typing away again....click...click...click...

 

College. It's a time where students around the world gather in one school.

Hi I'm Donghae. You could say I was just a regular kid just growing up. Everything about me was average except my intelligence. I was praised in my past schools and teachers moved me up. Not being with a lot of students have made me a little quiet but I was lucky to get two best friends, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. They knew each other before they met me but we became the three musketeers. 

First day of school came and my best friends had different home room. Eunhyuk had two classes with me and lunch and Leeteuk had only lunch with me. I sat down on the side and it seem like everyone knew each other except me. Classes went their way and nothing happened. Third period was dance class and Eunhyuk was in it. He ran up to me with two girls on the side. The girls waved hi and we're tall and pretty cute. Their names were Yuri and Sooyoung. Since we were all first years, we bonded. 

After lunch past, it was fourth period. That's when I met her. I didn't know her name but I couldn't stop looking at her. She was sitting there in her desk just staring at her notes and chit chatting. Then something disturbed by daydreaming. 

E: Hae!!! Let's go we're late for volleyball.

After practice, my luck changed for the better. The beautiful girl earlier and another girl walked into the classroom. The seats were assigned. Her friend had to sit in front of me. During introductions, the friend turned around and another guy. 

Yoona: Hey I'm Yoona! (Little did I know this girl would become my best friend in the future) 

Heechul: I'm Heechul!

Yoona: Are you Asian? You look American hahaha

I laughed and said he definitely looked Asian to me. But I still didn't get to hear the other girl's name. After school, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were in a circle with the girls earlier and a few more. That girl was in the circle too. Right when I approached them, she left the other way. 

Yoona: Jessica leaving again.

Tiffany: Taec is waiting for her at her house

Sooyoung: Aishh... You guys want to go to get some drinks.

I was pretty disappointed hearing she was taken but I still wanted to know her and make her know me.