15

Catching My Brothers' Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Into Your World (Angel) - EXO-K

 

 

 

CHAPTER 15

Gureum's POV

It was one early morning and I decided to fix my closet which looked like a trash dump ever since I moved here to Myunjin ssi’s place. I first arranged my clothes into a certain order I find ‘orderly’. My dresses, I placed them in the inner part of my closet since I rarely wear them. I then arranged my shoes with the ones I frequently wear placed at the front row and the ones I used for special occasions at the back. I also saw my piggy bank at the back of the lower part of the closet. I took it out and checked if there was still money left. *My birthday is three weeks from now and I have 20000 won. I need to save more.* I let out a sigh and placed my piggy bank back inside. *Now how will I save more?*

 

I stood up and dusted of my sweatpants and got my phone from my study table. I dialled Amber’s number. *Now, Amber knows a lot of part-time jobs!*

 

“Hello?” Amber’s voiced echoed through the phone.

 

“Amber! It’s Gureum!” I said happily, “Is there, by any chance, can you help me find a part-time job?” I asked.

 

“I’d love too, dear. It’s just, the ones I’m working in now are full,” Amber said and apologized afterwards.

 

“Oh, it’s alright! I hope we get to hang out sometime!” I said.

 

“Yes, please! It’ll be a date and you could tell me all about your brothers!” I sensed Amber’s inner and hidden fan girl voice. I chuckled.

 

I hung up afterwards.

 

I heard a few knocks on my door until somebody opened it. “Hey,” Kyungsoo went inside. *What does he want now?*

 

“You might think that I’m eavesdropping and I’m not. I accidentally heard it,” he slightly chuckled. “But if you’re looking for a part-time job, you can apply at Heaven,” he smiled at me.

 

“Heaven?” I asked.

 

“It’s the coffee shop where I work part-time,” he flashed another smile. “We have a vacancy for a part-time waitress and we can have the same shifts so that Sung and Omma won’t get worried.”

 

“Thank you so much, Kyungsoo,” I smiled at him.

 

--

 

“So welcome to Heaven!” the manager enthusiastically welcomed me as a part of the coffee shop’s staff. “Here are your things,” he handed me a black apron and showed me the way to the lockers. “You could place your things there and you can also find there your uniform,” he smiled.

 

“Thank you, sir,” I bowed and hurriedly changed into my uniform.

 

I got out of the restroom and took my apron that was hanging by the apron rack and put it on. I attempted to tie the back neatly but to my dismay, it turned out messy.

 

“The apron is too big on you,” Kyungsoo went near me and chuckled. “You need to drink more milk so that you’ll grow taller,” he continued to chuckled.

 

I sneered. “Like you’re tall for a guy! You should drink milk too so that you’ll be as tall as Kris ssi!” I retorted and stuck my tongue out.

 

“Okay, okay,” he smiled at me as his eyes formed crescents as if they, too, were smiling at me. “I’ll fix your apron,” he said and went closer. He held my wrists and moved them away from my sides and reached for the knot behind my waist. I gulped. *I’m not comfortable with him this close.* He untied the knot and took the apron off of me.

 

“It’s big on you so I’ll tie a knot on the neck part so that it won’t look saggy,” he looked at me and smiled once more. *He always smiles now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter