16

Catching My Brothers' Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Imagine - CNBlue

 

 

 

CHAPTER 16

Baekhyun's POV

“Gureum, I’ll be going home late today. I also forgot to tell you that omma and Sung are leaving for their wedding plans and such tonight,” I said to Gureum as she was fixing the things in her locker. She turned to me and let out an ‘okay’. She took a few of her books with her and bid me goodbye.

 

I walked through the halls of the school with my bag on one shoulder and my hands inside my pockets. “If you like her, go for it. No more ‘buts’. No more ‘hesitations’. Man up and go tell her how you feel. If you just show it to her vaguely, nothing will happen.” Minseok hyung’s words were stuck in my mind and I couldn’t get them out. He had a point but I didn’t have the courage to show what I feel.

 

“Kyungsoo’s bailing out tonight’s ‘Guys’ Night Out’ at Jong In’s,” I felt Chanyeol’s quite heavy arm slump on my shoulder. “Do you know about this, Bacon?” *This guy always calls me Bacon as a pun on my name.*

 

“Yup. He has work remember?” I said to Chanyeol.

 

“Oh yeah.” He slightly chuckled. “You’re still going, right?” he asked me.

 

“Yeah but I won’t drink or anything. I’m not sleeping over at Jong In’s tonight. Maybe, next time?” I replied. I saw him frown.

 

“Why won’t you sleepover?” he asked me again.

 

“Parents aren’t home and with Kyungsoo working, Gureum will be left home alone. She’s a girl. I won’t risk her being a girl and let her stay home alone. Plus, I’m in charge at home.”

 

“Okay then. I’ll tell the guys then. Go win that girl!” Chanyeol nudged me.

 

“Stop it!” I nudged him back.

 

--

 

“We should all visit Kyungsoo at his work today!” Jong In happily suggested before we have our night out at his house later. We all nodded in agreement with Luhan hyung randomly asking if Kyungsoo’s serving bubble tea.

 

We walked from the school to Heaven and one was conversing with the other when I felt Chen’s arm around my shoulder. He slightly hit my shoulder and said, “Kyungsoo – two! Baekhyun – zero!” I turned to him with a puzzled look on my face.

 

“Look there, brother. Look,” he pointed at the scene through the window. Kyungsoo was standing behind the bar and preparing some drinks while Gureum was wiping some of the glasses clean. She would sometimes look at him and he would sometimes look at her. Their gazes would meet from time to time and they ended up giggling at each other.

 

My attention was focused on her, on her smiling eyes, on her lovely smile… her entirety. *And I sound like a lovesick puppy again.*

 

We got in the coffee shop with Jong In, Chanyeol and Chen greeting Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo greeting them back.

 

“Hi there, Gureum!” Chen went to her by the bar and she smiled at him

 

“So you’re working here too?” Chen asked him as I was beside him.

 

“Yes,” she plainly answered.

 

“Okay then!” Chen smiled at her and we headed to our seats.

 

“By the way, tonight’s an open mic night, boys,” the manager approached our table and we nodded in agreement.

 

“Let’s just abandon the thought of the night out at Jong In’s place tonight. We could just sleep there later. We’re here in Heaven anyways,” Kris hyung suggested and a lot agreed.

 

“Sing for her,” Minseok hyung told me and smiled. He insisted me to sing and I stood up and went to the mic.

 

“So, hello there… e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter