14

Catching My Brothers' Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song of the chapter. ♥

 

 

 

CHAPTER 14

Gureum's POV

Sulli and I were meeting after school today. It was 3 days ago when we last talked personally and I really missed her. *She’s lucky that she found Minho.*

 

I was standing in front of Etude House’s boutique at the mall as I waited for her. I got a little bored so I decided to look inside the shop and check out some products. *I feel like I’m in a foreign land. I’m really new to cosmetics. I like skincare products but I only go far as using facial masks, moisturizers and facial foam.*

 

“It seems like somebody’s entering the stage of puberty!” I heard Sulli’s voice. I turned my head and saw her. I welcomed her with a big hug and our meeting ended up with Sulli touring me around the shop.

 

*Who would’ve thought that there are things such as bronzers and illuminators?*

 

 Sulli got a basket from the saleslady and placed a couple of cosmetics in it. The basket contained the following: a tube of BB Cream, a few lip sticks in different shades, a pressed powder and a cheek tint. *She knows a lot about girly stuff.*

 

“I’ll treat you today, best!” she said as she insisted to pay for the items in the basket.

 

I nodded and she smiled at me, “Now you can look pretty for Kyungsoo.”

 

“I do not!” I reacted and nudged her.

 

“Oh yes, you do!” she teased.

 

I felt uneasy.

 

“Look at you! You’re tomato red!” she teased once more.

 

*I feel like I’m a tomato now.*

 

We then headed to the food court to eat some snacks.

 

“So, how’s life with Kyungsoo?” she asked.

 

“You always mention Kyungsoo! Maybe you’re the one who likes him!” I retorted and stuck my tongue out.

 

“Oh my best friend! I didn’t even mention the term ‘like’,” she quoted using her hands, “yet you seem to be excited to mention it! So you do like him!” she explained.

 

“I guess so,” I said to end the teasing.

 

“Yes! You admitted it!” she exclaimed in pure happiness.

 

“But… it’s just,” I sighed.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked me in her worried tone.

 

“Yesterday, he told me that he’s still in love with his ex,” I said to let the twitching pain in my chest out.

 

“Well, you can’t avoid that,” Sulli said, “but you can still opt to stay by his side and he’ll see you,” she added.

 

“Don’t try to cheer me up,” I plainly said.

 

“I won’t like him. I promise that starting from today, I won’t have feelings for Do Kyungsoo anymore!” I swore and slightly chuckled afterwards.

 

The chuckle subsided and I ended up sighing.

 

“You can’t force yourself to stop having feelings for him but you can try setting your eyes on another person who likes you,” Sulli suggested.

 

“What?” I chuckled, “Nobody like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter