its all coming back to me now..

Us Again

Khun's pov

"Khun, have u thought about the exchange programme to Japan?" Taec ask me suddenly before he sip his coke. Japan? I didn't have any serious thought about that matter. I answered him half heartedly, "Um, I don't know. Didn't figure much about that. " Taec choked on his coke when he heard me and hold my shoulder, "Yah! Are u crazy? You don't want to graduate? This thing is COM.PUL.SO.RY for us to graduate. Ani.. Im not going to let u behave like this. You like it or not, you're going. End of story. " This guy sure talk like my mum. "Aih.. I don't know, Taec. I just don't feel like going." "You don't feel like going or you're afraid u'll meet her there? Khun, u decided by yourself to leave her and broke her heart. You're willing to take the risk when you left her. Why worry now? Don't tell me you regret it and that you still love her." I don't have the courage to look at Taec. He knew me so well. Maybe even better than my mother. Taec knew me for more than 10 years. We grew up together and almost everything that I've been through, he's there with me. Well, Taec is saying the truth right now. I do regret everything that I did to her 3 years ago. I shouldn't broke her heart because a broken heart will never be able to heal. Im such a loser. Urgh!! Now, everything seems to come back into my mind and hit me again. I remember how she cried and hit my chest weakly, with tears b in her hazel eyes. I know she hurts more than I do. Im sorry, Vic. If fate were to bring us together again, please don't forgive me. Im sorry, Vic.

 

14th January 2010 (3 Years Ago)

"Why! Why! Why did you do this to me, Khun?" Vic can't stop herself from crying in front of Khun. She said that she's going to be strong. She wont allow even a slightest tear to fall on her cheek in front of Khun, the man she loves dearly and wholeheartedly.