my life now

Us Again

khun's pov

everytime i dream about her, it must be raining in the morning. and every bad luck seems to follow me everywhere when it rained. i hate this! hara is sure gonna be pissed off. i forgot to cover my bike last night. should hurry and find some cotton puffs to cover my ear. hara's voice is sharper than the sharpest knife and it never failed to pierce my ears everytime she have to sit on my wet bike. urgh! head hurts like crazy. maybe i drank too much soju last night. this is all taec's fault. if he didn't fell in love with that , he wouldn't get his heart broken and i didn't need to accompany him and listen to all his sad ending love story last night. and maybe, if i didn't listen to his story, i will not think about that one girl whose heart i broke 3 years ago. right, thats why i drink too much last night.

'oppa!!!' gosh! here comes the witch. 'hara yah, can you please dont shout like that? i still need my hearing ability to finish my degree, ok. you wouldn't want to have a deaf brother, right?' hara rolled her eyes at me. 'yah! you are deaf a long time ago when everytime i remind you to cover your bike and you didn't do so.' hara turn around and sat down to eat her breakfast. we both share the same apartment here in seoul and we attend the same university. i am in my fourth and final year taking music degree and hara is still a freshmen taking psychology degree. hm.. that person also dreamed to take psychology degree here. but i dont know what happen when she stopped after 3 months and went to japan. maybe she hated me too much. yea right, like i care. hm.. i dont care about her anymore, right? hara and i finished our meal and grab our stuff before we went to uni. in my heart, im preparing myself for every bad luck i'll encounter today since its raining. hopefully it didnt turn out as bad as last time when i had to buy a bunch of ballons for a kid whose ballons i accidentally make flying when i bumped him while busy texting taec to fetch me coz i forgot to bring my license. bad enough huh. 'oppa!!! what are you waiting for?!' hara's sharp voice wake me from my daydream. 'araseo! araseo! come lets go.' hara hopped behind me and i kick off my engine to start.