CHAPTER 4: THE REALITY OF HIS IDENTITY

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 4: THE REALITY OF HIS IDENTITY

 

                Aoki Kengo gritted his teeth as his feet moved faster toward the lift. Damn witch!!How dare she!!! The curse words never stopped coming out from his mouth, when his mind kept remembering the previous event with Horikita Maki. Standing in front of the lift, his eyes glanced at the watch that was on left hand. Somehow, it made him become more irritated.

 

“! I’ll make sure kicking her out of the company once I become the president.” He whispered the words softly. Thinking about the woman already made his blood boil within himself. Moving faster, he went to lift and the door opened just in time. Hopping in, he pressed the button. Then he started to fish his phone from his pocket and dialed on certain numbers.

 

“Hello! Akashi! Proceed with the plan! The witch knew about it already. I want you to make all the blames goes to him and make sure with it, it was enough for him to be kicked out of the company. Then after that, I can overtake the power and kicked the witch out of this place!!!!” His voice echoed in the elevator. Smirk forming on his lips, showing how much pleasant he was with it.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

                Yamaa Tomohisa threw his keys on the table, as he sighed deeply. Flopping on the sofa, his hand massaged his forehead as migraine started to form inside his head. There were many things happened already last two years. Opening his eyes, the ceiling of his eyes welcomed at his sight.  The memory of two years ago came back at once in front of his vision.

 

                Yamaa Tomohisa had been working in other company as executive manager in one of the prestigious company in Korea before he came back to Japan. He was doing well at the place and had a blast life while living there. Until he got a call from his mother.

 

“Ne…..Tomohisa, your father passed away.”

 

 At that moment, his world had been crashed down. Never would he think that his father would leave them so early. Although his father already separated with his mother, but still, he kept in touch with him and his younger sister. So, on that same day, he flied back to Tokyo, attending the funeral of his father.

 

                Frankly, Yamapi hated so much attending the family gathering especially when it involved his father sides. Maybe it was due to his mother status as unwanted family member inside the family, making Yamapi himself hated them so much. Even, because of his father family, his mother and father had to separate and let his father married with someone who had same level status. So, he knew already, his attendance toward the place was not that important despite of him as the eldest son of his father. So, after the funeral, he rushed back home not prolonging his existence in the uncomfortable situation. He needed not to be at the family reunion despite the death of his father already.

 

                However, after a few days, a guest came to his house. And shockingly, it was his grandfather, Aoki Hiroshi. Although he met just a few times, but Yamapi knew the old man too well. Compare to Aoki’s Hiroshi’s wife, who was his late grandmother, he was pretty quiet and treated him well. Well, his grandmother was kinda….rough toward him and his sister. Maybe due to his mother, as unwanted daughter in law.

 

Thinking about it made he felt hurt already within his heart. Instantly Yamapi threw the thought out of his mind. What was important at that moment was the main reason his grandfather came to see him. Yamapi looked at the old man who was wearing simple clothes. Strange how a billionaire like Aoki Hiroshi looked much humble enough with its appearance. Sitting uncomfortably in the living room, Yamapi eyes never lifted from the old man. His mother and sister were already in the kitchen, since the man needed to talk about serious matter with him.

 

“Why are you coming here, Aoki san?” The old man heaved a deeper breath as his tired eyes looked on Yamapi. The young man just ruffled his hair, as he just woke up from sleep. It was a holiday, so he was spending it by sleeping for a long time. It was a luxurious time for him.

 

“It is about you……” Yamapi looked strangely than ever hearing it. Aoki Hiroshi looked at him for a long time before proceed on what he wanted to say.

 

“I want you to work in Aoki company, Tomohisa.” Yamapi widened his eyes and looked strange than ever.

 

“What!!?” He stared at the old man for a long time, before laughing softly.

 

“Seriously Aoki san….it is not funny telling me this. Don’t be joking around.” Yamapi shook his head as he mocked to the old man. But, the reaction he got was different. It was a sure damn ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter