CHAPTER 5: THE WITCH BOYFRIEND?

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5: THE WITCH BOYFRIEND?

               

                Toda Erika stared at the woman in front of her. Her head was put on her hand as her eyes kept squinting, looking intently than ever. But, Maki remained still and just looked on her files, reading it as she ignored the fact of being looking by her secretary. After a long silence, the long hair woman started to speak.

 

“You can’t sleep again, Horikita san?” Toda Erika asked the woman as she got up and moved even closer toward the woman. The question did not even make Maki lifted her head as her eyes kept scanning on the documents.

 

Noticing that the woman ignored her, made Toda pouted and made face. Without thinking for second thought, the woman grabbed Maki’s hand, stopping the woman from reading the documents. And it worked. With a dark and glare look, Maki eyed Erika’s hand on hers and her eyes twitched showing how irritated she was. But, the woman just smiled and even giggled a little.

 

“Toda san….” Her tone was low and severe.

 

“You started first, Horikita san.” The woman raised her eyebrows. Before Maki could talk back toward the woman, Erika butted in first.

 

“Who asked you to not answer my question. I’m not letting you off until you answered my question.” Erika said cheerfully than ever. Indeed, she dare to challenge the woman.  Maki gritted her teeth as she stared darkly at that woman. But, it failed  although it was effective for someone else. There was a long silence as the two of them kept staring. Finally, Maki felt defeated and spoke out.

 

“Yes….I can’t sleep. Satisfy?” The woman in front her was smiling widely. Her long fingers left her arms and pinned her black orbs on her.

 

“ Have you do what I suggested?” Maki ignored her once again. This time, she pretended that she did not hear the question. Erika widened her eyes as she could read already the situation.

 

“Arghh!! You did not do it!! Aren’t you? Aren’t you? Did you still taking sleeping medication, Horikita san?’ Erika asked her angrily. Slamming closed her documents, Maki stood up and started to wear her coat. The long hair woman too, stood up and went in front of her.

 

“Don’t try to run away!!!! I know you took the sleeping medication once again. I told you already that it will gave you bad side effects on your body. So, stop doing it.” Erika nagged at her as her hands moved frantically like a debater. But the witch just ignored her and started to walk away. Her steps were firm and fast as she grabbed her documents on the table.

 

“And then, your body might rejected it causing more mental and physically disorder. I read one of the magazines saying that the medication was not the best way to cure insomnia…and it was better to do it naturally and….” Horikita Maki stopped her pace and turned around.

 

“Toda san…” Her voice was sharp and stern, as she called the woman’s name.

 

“What?” Erika looked at her quizzically as she stopped nagging.

 

“Shut up!!!” Maki said as her hand pushed the files on her secretary. But, Toda Erika smirk and shook her head.

 

“No!! Hell, why should I stop!!! I said the true anyway. You are wrong Horikita san. That’s why I said that you should apply what I suggested to you. Drink milk and …”

 

Before Toda Erika could nag more; Maki gritted her teeth and started to walk away from the woman. Instantly, her fingers reached the tomb of her door and twisted it. The woman stopped at once as she opened the door. Something made her stopped from continuing her pace. Toda Erika had not noticed about this. The woman kept nagging without non stops until she realized that her boss is getting away from her, made Erika nearly ran toward her.

 

“Horikita san…I haven’t finish talking with….” The words stopped immediately when Erika bumped on Maki’s back.

 

“I…itai. Mou!! Horikita san… you…” Erika rubbed her forehead as she squinted her eyes, trying to reduce the pain on her head.

 

When she heard not even a reply from the woman, instantly Erika looked up and found out that her cold boss was looking at someone. Peeking on her shoulder, a young handsome man was looking at her with bright smile on his face. She gasped and hurriedly she stood next to her boss. It was her first time for her to see the handsome young man.

 

“Mari chan…..” The man greeted her as he moved toward her. Erika stood in silence whereas.Horikita Maki, as usual, did not even smile and stared at the young man for a long time.

 

“Eh? Mari chan? Who?” Stupidly the woman asked to the man. The pretty looking face man chuckled softly looking at Erika’s reaction.  The man moved toward them and finally stood in front of them. Erika was still had quizzical look on her face. Suddenly the man hugged Horikita Maki, making Erika gasped and blinked her eyes for a few time.

 

“Tadaima…..” he  whispered the words softly in her ear, as he pulled her closer. Maki remained motionless as Erika was already closed her wide mouth with her hands.

 

Oh my god…..

 

 

*************************************************************************************

 

“Mou….” Erika puffed her cheeks as she leant her head on the table.

But, the man who was in front of her kept ignoring the fact she was there. Even, the man never stopped laughing and chuckling lacing it with some flirty words in between. His mobile phone plastered on his ears as he kept scribbling something on the paper. Feel irritated with the man ignorance made Erika threw rubber band toward the man.

 

“Itai…itai!!” Ryo mumbled softly as he rubbed his neck, the place where Erika aimed just now. The man glared at her, and mouthed the words What are you doing? Can’t you see I’m working?

 

“Working my foot!!!! You are flirting Yoyo!!!!” Erika snickered at the man, making Ryo widened his eyes and gave her a killing face. But, Erika just jutted her tongue toward the man and made face.

 

“An chan….I called you later okay.” Ryo said sweetly which was totally contra on his face.

 

“Yoyo!! You changed your girlfriend again? Who is this time? Is it from the high school in Kadawa or the young girl from middle school Tokyo?” The long hair woman asked him sarcastically. Hearing it, made Ryo panic than ever. Instantly, his hand moved and wrapped his large hand over Erika mouth as his brown eyes darted around the office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter