New Place, New School, New Life?

Life....

Yoona's POV. 

"Wow! This school is pretty amazing! Don't you guys think so? Unnie! Stop zoning out." Krystal excitedly started but ended with a pout. 

"Baby Jung it's ok. I'm listening." 

"That's why you're a better sister than HER." Krystal replied. 

"YAH Jung Soojung. What did you say?" Ice princess mode: on. 

"Nothing..." Krystal mumbled hiding behind me. 

These two.... They are the light in my life along with mom and dad. They showed me that there is still something to live for. 

---------------

Three weeks ago, I woke up in the hospital after fainting while attempting suicide in the bathroom. They were disappointed but didn't give up on me which I secretly hope that they did. My life has no other purpose than to not let my family down. The consequence of my attempt was lost of trust, almost dying, loss of blood and two nasty and deep scar. The only clothes I would wear are long shirts that can cover my arms. The scar would be a reminder of what happened and it will stay with me for my whole life. After getting discharged from the hospital Krystal and Jessica 'convinced' me to move with them to Canada and start new. They were so excited about it when I said yes that they hugged me so hard I quite literally got bruises on my ribs. I didn't even get the chance to pack, the sisters got the maids to pack for all of us. I feel like they deserve a better sister than me; they are willing to leave their friends and everything and help me get on with my life.

We got first class seats due to our parents and we own a HUGE house. By huge I mean three lots combined to make one house with three levels. Our rooms are even bigger than the ones we had in Korea. It was like I became colour blind…. Life was in black and white even with these luxury, only the sisters were in colour. We enrolled into a high school that was right in our area. 

---------------

We just laughed it off and walked in the front door. Then we headed to the main office where we got our schedule, lock, and bought our textbooks. One of the administrators told us that they assigned us 'buddies' to help us get used to this school. I wasn't very excited with this idea.... A 'buddy' meant I would have to be with someone other than Jessica and Krystal, and I was not fond of that. It wasn't like we had a choice anyways, things were already organized for us. 

Then came laughter and squeals as three gorgeous and I assumed popular girl came into the main office. 

"Welcome girls. These are the new transfer students I told you guys about. Thank you for taking your time to help these girls. All of you guys are Korean so I think you guys would hit it off. Girls introduce yourself," the administrator said cheerfully. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Tiffany and a fact about myself would be that I LOVE pink. Oh right! I'm in Grade 12," said a loud girl who has an eye smile. 

Jessica nodded and said, "I'm Jessica. I'm in Grade 12 too so I guess you're my 'buddy'?" It was answered with a squeal and a huge hug from Tiffany. 

The tallest girl among the three spoke up and said, "I'm Sulli, and I'm the youngest among them and I'm in Grade 10." 

"Oh. I'm in Grade 10 too! I'm Krystal," Krystal said with a smile. Well someone is hiding her little ice princess side...

The last girl finally spoke up. She said, "Kwon Yuri is the name. I see you are my buddy.... Well what's your name?" This girl is weird.... Let's not say weird should we? Very unique. 

"I'm Yoona." That's all I said and that's all that's needed. 

The administrator glance lingered on me, but she smiled and spoke in her annoyingly cheerful voice. What’s with her? She said, “Ok girls, let’s give you lockers and you can head to class.”

With that she led us to our locker, which fortunately are down the same hallway. Krystal’s locker was first, then it was Jessica’s, and finally it was mine. Yippie! My locker was right beside Yuri’s…. I opened my locker up, and dumped my stuff in. I was done in a minute, and since people Yuri was preoccupied with confessions, I wandered with my Math book to try and find my classroom.

The whole day was just boring. Introducing myself to the classes, zoning out during the lessons, hanging out with my sisters, who became extremely close to their buddies, and avoiding Yuri and her questions. Man this girl is curious…. She needs to mind her own business. I admit I was doing a great job ignoring her that is until the last block. We had gym class and I didn’t know what I was doing but I ran straight into her. Quite literally into her. Don’t start assuming things like my heartbeat going crazy or something! My heart died and it’s shut off from any sort of lovely feelings, except towards my family. She grabbed my arms, preventing me from running away.

“Yah! Do you hate me or something?” Yuri exclaimed in Korean. Why in Korean? I have no idea….

I ignored that outburst and said, “Sorry for running into you.” I turned to walk away, but she didn’t release her grip on my arm. Instead of letting me go, she dragged me to the corner of the gym. Oh did I forget to tell you that we were in the same gym class? And that we were the only two girls in this class? Yep we won’t be noticed at all.

“I don’t know why you are like this, but I do not like your attitude at all. Tell me why you’re being like this or I’ll just ask Jessica or Krystal. If it’s something that caused you to transfer then change or you’ll have to move again. Not that you would care about moving again, but think about Jessica and Krystal. I’m sure they had friends when you guys were back in Korea. Do you want them to move again and leave behind what friends they had made?” Every word she said was a slap to my face.

“Don’t act like you know me all that well. You do not know why I transferred and I don’t need you to remind me of what keeps me up EVERY NIGHT,” I tried my best to keep calm. Does she not know that words hurt?

She loosened her grip and I shrugged my arm away, then I jogged over to where the class was gathered around the teacher. This wasn't a great first day. 

 

[A/N: Thank you reading this! To those who've stayed here since the very beginning: I LUV YOU! Sorry that I took so long to update this fanfic.... Summer break just started and I already miss school.... I was honestly crying on the last day of school... Enough of my personal rant... How was this chapter? Comment, share, subscribe and upvote this story please! I'm aiming to update by.... Next Wednesday?

P,S. When Yuri posted (the deleted) the YoonYul picture with the hashtag, I was like FEELS! Looking forward to whatever is "Coming soon"! 

Out of here BYE~ Stay cute peeps]