My Basket-Ball Boyfriend

Oneshot Drabbles

"My Basket-Ball Boyfriend"

Park Joon sat with her best friend in the gym on top of the bleachers where the fans of The Snipers held up their signs and cheered over and over again. Most girls there only came to get a good look at their captain, Chunji, who had lead their basketball team to a victory every single year. They caled him Oppa, and shouted phrases like "We Love You" and "Marry Me". It was almost like he was some sort of celebrity.

The girl only laughed at their words, knowing that every girl in the school hated her was something that was hard to believe. She, out of all the hot ladies of Seoul High, was dating the captain. The one everyone wanted to call Oppa and marry. For them it was love at first sight, starting at a gate when Joon had fallen over due to the over load in her backpack of text books and pencils. Some girls; because some are quenka's and very nasty, started picking on how clumsy she was and only made things worse by kicking dirt in her face.

Just when poor Joon thought she would be embarassed until the 22nd century, a young boy helped her by standing up for her. That boy was none other than Chunji...before he turned into a really cute guy. Back then, he wore huge glasses and tucked in his shirt. Over the years, people change their style and Chunji had changed his in a way that all the girls which included the queenka's that had been giving her a hard time since.

Sometimes she couldn't help but think that everything was dream, dating one of the hottest shots of the school, and with the couple years that had gone by since they met on their first day of school, Joon found herself becoming the victim of major pranks and horrible snobby attitudes. And she never had told Chunji. The only person who knew and stood by her side her best friend Min.

The rally was coming to an end as the boys and cheerleaders finished their pep talks and cheers. At once, she noticed that Chunji had grabbed the mic from someone and was scanning the crowd. When their eyes met, he smiled beautifully and put the mic up to his mouth. "I have an anouncement to make!" Everything went quiet and he smiled even brighter. "Park Joon..." There was a pause, Joon felt her beat a mile a minute. Someone had handed him something because his free hand was behind his back. He lifted up his free which revealed a dozen red roses. "...Will you go to prom with me?"

Joon felt herself sink into her chair, everyone was looking at her and though she wanted to answer she felt a little embarassed. Min nudged her. "What are you going to say?"

She thought about it for a moment, then after making a decision she gathered her courage and jumped up. "YES!" She ran out of the bleachers, passing by all the snobby girls who gave her huge glares.

He smiled and embraced Joon warmly as she gave him a huge hug. Chunji was expecting a yes, but still he was very nervous. When they pulled back, he imediately pulled her back in and leaned in to kiss her. He pulled her towards him so they're bodies molded together. It was passionate...so passionate that Joon felt herself getting dizzy, but she ignored she feeling and kissed him back. All she could think of was Chunji...her basket-ball boyfriend