I'll Take The Chance

Oneshot Drabbles

 

"I'll Take The Chance."

Even celebrities have lives. The only bad thing for fangirls who is that they will never end up with the guy they choose because his world is essentially different than theirs, making it nearly impossible for their paths to cross. And if that wasn't enough, he would always be busy with work; photoshoots, dance reheasal, vocal classes...you get the picture. Celebrities HAVE to put their own career ahead of anything else including love...but who says that celbrities don't slack off sometimes?

The concert ended with a beautiful finale. All of Super Junior was happy with what they had accomplished, singing to their "E.L.F'S" and fans around the world. For once in months, every single member was one hundred percent focused on their task...that is, until the end.

"Good job boys!" Their manager exclaimed, patting everyone on the back as they passed him. In his eyes, the Super Juniors meant only thing...money. He always say them turn right into dollars signs before his eyes, and even when he didn't mention it, the boys could tell when he started babbling about the prices of CD's falling or food bills.

Siwon and Shingdon looked at each other, both rolling their eyes and shaking their heads. "Manager...may I ask you something." Siwon brused the sweat away from his forehead. "What do you see?"

The manager blinked a couple times. "Eh? Say what now?"

"I'm just curious as to what you see right now." Siwon smirked. "As in...what you see in front of you?"

A man, no older than the manager, started approaching them with an envelope and at that time the manager answered. "I see my paycheck of course..."

All the boys of Super Junior nodded. "That's what I thought..."

Meanwhile, something familiar caught Eunhyuk's eye. It was a patch of black hair and familiar blue eyes that sent his heart on a rollercoaster ride like at the amusement parks. While the rest of Super Junior continued to bug the manager and indrectly about his obsession ith money, Eunhyuk quietly escaped from the group and followed the black hair. It led him around the corner to an alleyway backstage that was hidden from the fans. Right before his eyes was the only girl for him.

"You did good today Oppa!" A sweet voice encouraged. Eunhyuk looked down Juyun, all the stress and sweat from teh concert immediately vanished. He felt as good as new.

Slowly, Eunhyuk put his arms around Juyun and embraced her in what seemed like the best stress reliever...a hug. He smiled against her hair and buried his head so his eyes were closed against the top of her shoulders while their ears touched. All that could be heard were the sounds of the screaming fans that waited in the lobby of the building for a chance to get even a glimpse at their favourite singer. What they couldn't see was that one stood near them, though not visible, embracing the only girl for him.

He smiled into her shoulder. "I thought about you.." Eunhyuk tightened his grip. "..,while I was up on stage."

Juyun felt her cheeks heat up at his beautiful voice, the one she knew who she would never be without. Even if they were to break up, Juyun felt that there never would never be another but him. Sometimes she wondered what possibilies lyed ahead, and what possible happenings could essential do to their relationship. She nodded her head slowly.

Eunhyuk pushed himself back a little to look into her eyes, his hand caressing her cheek delicately like it was some sort of fragile piece of glass. "I thought about you a lot."

"Y-you did?"

Again, he smiled and started to nod his head slowly. "I thought about how I'm lucky to have someone like you."

"O-oppa!" She tried to look away, her cheeks were flaming up from embarassement and the redness seemed to burn her skin. But he held a grip on her cheeks. 

He looked deep into her eyes, bringing up his other hand to push some hair behind her ear. "Your so cute." Eunhyuk started to lean in slowly towards her, the only thought on his mind was what he was about to do...and what he was planning to do before the night was going to end.

At the same time Juyun was getting a little worried. Never had he been so sweet to her, even saying something like "I thought of you" was slightly off balance for Eunhyuk. His personality was more of the abd boy type, never even uttering the word I love you and using words like "dude" and "bro". At one instant, she thought that this might be it...that he would be breaking up for her and that the kiss was only to make her feel better before hand.

She turned her head away before he reached her, his eyes opened in an instant. All Eunhyuk saw was the side of her head and a small frown on her face. In an instant he became worried. "Is something wrong Juyun?"

Trying to hide her thoughts, Juyun shook her head violenty and faced him. "I-I-I'm just hungry! I can't do...that...without food in my...stomach." She smiled sweetly. Though it was true that she was hungry, the last time Juyun had eat was a small peanut butter and jam sandwhich at lunch time.

And Eunhyuk instantly smiled. "You're hungry?"

"Yeah!" She shook her head violently once again. "I wouldn't have said anything if I wasn't hungry!"

Eunhyuk nodded his head. "Then I'll take you somewhere."

Juyun's eyes widened. "B-but what about the other-"

"They won't miss me." Eunhyuk interupted.  They're too busy making fun of the manager anyway. "Just let me go grab a disguise." He vanished inside before Juyun could utter a word in protest. Slowly, a smile crept on to her face. Even if this was going to be good-bye, at least they would have one final fun date.

Minutes later, he appeared again and the two started towards a small cafe just south of their location. In the meantime, Eunhyuk's hand was in his pocket and his finger was playing with a smal velvet box. Just wait...tonights the night.

"C'mon slow poke." Eunhyuk looked up to see Juyun who was a little ways ahead of him. He caught to her and smiled, this was going to be an interesting date.

The second they walked on to the streets, girls screamed and tried to push their way through the crowd to see Eunhyuk. He gasped, the disguise was a complete failure! He grabbed his girlfriends hand and rushed in the opposite direction of everyone else, trying to get away from the mob of girls. They went around corners, passed many stores, and still couldn't loose the mob.

Eunhyuk looked in every direction for some way to get rid of them, but instead, they found themselves cornered by the group. "Whose that girl?" One asked.

"I don't know!"

Juyun noticed a door. This time she pulled him and the two found themselves in a small dark room. The door was locked...from the outside, so when the voices from the mob had dissapeared, Eunhyuk found it impossible to open. "It's locked...." He murrmurred, now his plans were completely ruined.

The poor girl dropped against the wall. "And our last date is ruined..." She said under her breath.

"What did you say?" Eunhyuk turned to her, eyes full of concern.

Juyun just shook her head and pretended that she hadn't said a single word. "Nothing..." It didn't matter to her how he broke up with her...she just wanted to get the hearbreaking thing over with.

But Eunhyuk wouldn't let it go. "Juyun..."

"Just forget it, okay!" She snapped eyeing the floor. When minutes of silence passed, Juyun found she couldn't stand the silence anymore. "I'm going to look for a way out." Juyun got up from her spot, Eunhyuk was still by the locked door. I don't care what everyone else says...I'll take the chance."

Juyun

As she passed him, she felt something grab her in a warm embrace and an extra head plunge itself into her hair. Juyun gasped when she felt Eunhyuk, his warm breath was grazing the side of her face. "Why would you think such a thing..."

Juyun sighed, she felt tears begin to whell up in her eyes. "Y-you were acting strange...."

"Strange?" He let out a soft chuckle. "I was nervous because I was going to ask you to marry me."

She gasped, then turned herself to face Eunhyuk. "Eh?"

He smiled, bringing out the velvet box from his pocket and opening it up to reveal a huge diamond ring that size of a marble. Juyun gasped. "Y-you..?"

"Shh." Eunhyuk put a finger over her lips and started to caress her cheek. "I want to be together with you forever." He leaned in and pressed his soft lips against hers. It took Juyun by surprise, but eventually she closed her eyes and allowed the moment to take over. Into the kiss, she said one single word. "Yes."