Chapter 4. The light is always in the dark. (Victoria)

Midnight Circus (Short story)

Last time on Chapter 3

"Amber~ Where are you?" Someone yelled out at her. Amber snapped out of it and looked at whoever was calling her name. It was Krystal.

"Whats wrong Krystal? Where is everyone?" Krystal just stood there trying not to cry or freak out.

"I dont know. Once we got into the building people started to grab on to our arms and dragged them into rooms but I luckily bolted and hit whoever was about to get me." Krystal started to slowly cry. "What is happening?" Amber was deep in thoughs but suddenly remembered the words that Key said to her.

'You well regret it'

This is a creepy place I want to run away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Krystal started to cry and freak out, She just didnt know what to do at that moment. Amber on the other hand was trying to grab all her thoughts together. 

"Wait, Krystal. Did you see who took them?" Amber asked her. "Do you think we could go back there?" Krystal shook her head.

"No way! No way in hell am I going back there." Krystal shakily said "Amber..Im scared.." Amber nodded her head. "Do you think this is a bad idea? Debuting in the Midnight Circus?"

"I-I dont know Krys.....I dont know..." Amber sighed. "Come one, Let's just find an other way out and just chill outside..." Krystal nodded and followed Amber. As they started walking down a different hall to find an exit everything just started to get creepy. The walls started to grow smaller, their was a rusty stinch, and someone was at the end of the hallway holding something lusty and sharp.

"Riddle me....."

~~~~~~~Victoria~~~~~~~~

Where am I? She thought as she tried to concentrate where she was.

"Ow!" She hissed in pain when she saw her arm bleeding. Her eyes widened.

Blood. Blood. Blood. Dripping down her arm. The violent red color scaring her. 

It was hers, why is she scared of it? She didnt even know why, but when she was little it always scared her. All of a sudden she felt someone's hand on her arm to try to wipe off her blood, but when Victoria looked at every direction there was nobody there.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" She asked as she carefully got up. She carefully observed where she was and realized she in the mirrors room. No wonder she felt someone was there, this room was known for being haunted. "Please...Someone answer me...." She whispers as her eyes stung with tears.

This day couldnt get any worse she thought as she saw her reflection on the mirrors.I look like ....

Her hair was out of her high ponytail and now tangled in every angle, her jeans were now ripped, her shirt was slowly getting covered with blood, and she was messing both of her shoes.

Tears slowly started to fall out of her eyes but she quickly washed them away because she knew if she let those tears fall she will never stop.

"......I see your awake?" A raspy voice whispered into the air. Victoria whipped her head and looked behind her but nothing was there. "What have they done to your arm.....?"

Victoria eyes widen and fell back on to the ground, her breathing was loud and raspy. What is going on....All I wanted was to debut in the Midnight circus....

"Sweetie, everything is not what you think it is....." The voice singed around her making her paranoid. "The world isnt everything you want it to be."

"Who are you...." Victoria asked looking at the mirrors to see if anyone would come out.

"Why would you want to be in this?" The voice got louder and the mirror infront of her started to crack. Victoria jumped of surprise. "You well be trapped."

"No I wont. You wouldnt know..." Victoria quietly said as she saw the crack started to becoming larger and larger.

"Yes, I would. You have the same positions as I have. But the ironic thing is I'm dead." Victoria stood there trying to be calm. But her legs started to shake and everything slowly started to blur with tears. "Oh darling, who said that everything in life was easy to accept?"

What is going on? She thought. What is this....

"Who are you to say that to me when you dont know who I am...." Victoria snapped at the ghost. "You dont know what life has been to me, you dont know what I'm like, and you dont know ME!" The mirror shattered into tiny pieces, some hitting her legs. The ghost picked up a piece of mirror and walked towards her. Kneeling down and showing Victoria's reflection.

"Your lost." It sternly said to Victoria. "Exactly I dont know, but neither do you. You try to be strong, you try to be happy, and you try to fix things but as humans beings. We always forget." Victoria looked at the ghost confused.

"What are you talking about?" She whispered not bothering to yell. "I'm not lost, I found my life. Its being able to debut here, with my friends. Like with Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal. Then we can see Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, and Onew...." The ghost started to walk away to the only mirror that had no cracks in it.

"You see Victoria, things are not what it may seem. People are like mirrors." It softly said. "To everyone it shows an appearance. Not the inner self, not the pain nor its emotions and most importantly...Their scars."  And the ghost smashes the mirror with that one word.

Victoria slowly felt like things were clicking together. She slowly got up wiping away her tears and stood in the middle of the room in a calm matter. "Tell me this then...What happened to this place?" The ghost stopped in its track and turned around to show its face.

Victoria gasped in complete horror and shock, covering with her hands. Tears started to fall down her pale face once again.

"Sekyung.....What happened to you?"

One, never look back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG ITS BEEN TO LONG :'(

I've finally updated :):)):):) I hope you guys enjoyed it :) Next chapter is Sulli's and Taemin's then things will click together (hopefully)
Check out my new fanfic :) Its called Time is too long

Its minstal and Taelli :)

Comment and subscribe please :)