Chapter 3. The sun is at its peeking point. (Amber)

Midnight Circus (Short story)

Last on Chapter 2

 

Jonghyun felt like he just saw an angel. What am I doing... Isnt she our new hoobae? He clinched his fists. I'm going to protect no matter what... This one is for Se Kyung, you dirty basterds...

I want to be loved, it’s a lie

~~~~~~~~~3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber was walking with the rest of f(x). Happy as ever hearing the news that they are going to debut but the only thing she that was bugging her was random people giving her and f(x) looks of pity. She just scoffed. You wouldnt know.... But why is everyone looking at us like that?

As soon as they reached the building Amber bolted in before any of them could. I dont want anyone looking at me like that she thought. As Amber bolted in she didnt see a guy walking in her direction so they both collided and fell on the floor.

"YAH, Watch where your going..... Amber? Is that you?" The guy asked her looking at her face. Amber looked up and saw a very surprised Key.

"Key! What are you doing here?" Amber replied to him. "Are you a trainee here or something?" Key shook his head.

"No, I work in the Midnight circus." Key bitterly said to her. "I heard your going to debut there too." He was hoping in his heart that she would say no but that never happened.

"WHOA, And you never told me? Way to go. And yeah me and f(x) are going to debut! Isnt that great?" Amber said all happily. "All of our hardwork going to payoff. Yah whats wrong? You dont seem to happy about it." Key's face fell in sadness and turned away from Amber's face.

"Please....Dont do this. You well regret it and carry the burden of this for life...." Key muttered quietly so only Amber could hear. Amber was about to harshly response back but Key turned to Amber with a face that made her think about the whole situations very closely. Key looked back with a very sad face. You could see tears welling up in his eyes. But because of his man pride he wouldnt let it out.

"Why....I'm so Confused?" Amber asked him quietly "Everyone around us kept giving us pity looks and nasty comments about Midnight Circus. Whats wrong wih this place?"

Key could only try to smile at her. I want to tell you so badly he thought looking into her eyes. I want to tell you about everything. I also want to tell you that I love you too much to let you do this.

"You well see tonight. I have to go call me okay?" Key said softly before he was about to leave Amber quickly gave him a hug.

"I know this is out of character for me but looking at your face awhile back I think you needed this hug." Amber said. "Yeah I'll call you later. When I get there well you meet me there please?" Key smiled at her.

"I well always be there waiting for you." Key said to her as he walked out of the building to look for Jonghyun. Amber just stood there and started to just blush just little bit.  

"Amber~ Where are you?" Someone yelled out at her. Amber snapped out of it and looked at whoever was calling her name. It was Krystal.

"Whats wrong Krystal? Where is everyone?" Krystal just sttod there trying not to cry or freak out.

"I dont know. Once we got into the building people started to grab on to our arms and dragged them into rooms but I luckily bolted and hit whoever was about to get me." Krystal started to slowly cry. "What is happening?" Amber was deep in thoughs but suddenly remembered the words that Key said to her.

'You well regret it'

This is a creepy place I want to run away

~~~~~~~~~~Victoria's Teaser~~~~~~~~`

"Who are you...." Victoria asked looking at the mirrors to see if anyone would come out.

"Why would you want to be in this?" The voice got louder and the mirror infront of her started to crack. Victoria jumped of surprise. "You well be trapped."

"No I wont. You wouldnt know..." Victoria quietly said as she saw the crack started to becoming larger and larger.

"Yes, I would. You have the same positions as I have. But the ironic thing is I'm dead."

One, never look back

~~~~~~~~~Sulli's Teaser~~~~~~~

"Where am I? What are you going to do to me?" Sulli asked frequently. "What do you want from me?"

"Nothing...You just need to know the truth of the Midnight Circus."

"Why? This is my dream to debut in in?" Sulli said in the dark. "Besides people that I really care about are going to be in it. Like the rest of f(x) and SHINee. I'm fine."

"Thats what you think. You dont know how many things they been through." The voice said giving her shivers but not knowing its Lee Taemin's voice. I'm doing this for you own good Choi Jinri.

I'm Sorry

Two, never listen to anyone else
Three, fall

 

~~~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ I'm going for the one person or 2 people for chapter for the story and everyone well be in the end together on the Final chapter. Victoria and Sulli in the next chapter~ Please anticipate!!!

Its going to be avery Hot summer~

Comment please!