Chapter 1. Start of the rising sun.

Midnight Circus (Short story)

"You and the rest of f(x) well be debuting in the Midnight Circus." The Instructor gloomly said to Victoria silently. Victoria was overwhelmed with the news. All the hard work they had to go through is finally going pay itself off. "You better do well or else your done here. Literally" The instructor quietly said the last part. Victoria nodded.

"We wont let you down. I promise"  Victoria said.

"Just save it for the show." He darkly said bitterly smiling at her and walking away after that.

"Kamsahamnida~" She did her 90 degree bow and ran towards her members. When she was running towards her members she couldnt help but think something was wrong. Victoria stopped running and stood still for a minute. She looked at her left  and everyone was looking at her with pity while on her right people gave her rude comments. 

Like "Good luck trying to comeback sane.", "You poor souls", or "You are so going to regret it." 

"I'm never letting you dirty basterds ruin this for me. You wouldnt know what a dream is when it hits you." Victoria whispered. Then she continued to run to friends who are eating lunch near a tree. Laughing and happily talking Victoria could tell that they were going to freak out.

She then silently walked over to them trying to hide her excitement from them. Luna, the first one to notice that the eldest unnie.

"Vic-unnie! What took you so long." Luna asked Victoria. Amber turning around from eating a sandwich. Seeing Victoria.

"Guess what the instructor said to me~" Victoria said to them with her aegyo. "We are debuting in the Midnight Circus!!!!" Krystal, Sulli, and Amber got up and started to dance.

"When do we start?" Krystal asked looking at her unnie with hope and excitement.

"Tonight!" Victoria singed smiling at her

"Really?" Sulli asked. "Your not joking around right?" 

"Nope. But this deserves a group hug!" Victoria, Krystal, Luna, Amber and Sulli went into a group hug.

"Our dream and our lives are are going to open up to us tonight. We cannot mess this up. Remember how hard we worked for this? We are never giving up okay? Lets promise on that." Victoria said. Krystal nodded.

"Lets work hard f(x) and continue to show the world what we are made out of." Luna powerfully said to the rest. "Come on, Lets do our fighting and train before our debut" They all put their index fingers to do they fighting.

"1...2...3 F(X)~", They all shouted. As they all got their stuff they rushed into their training building and started practising. But what they didnt know is someone was watching them from a far distance.

"Pour souls, They would never know what its like to live in this world working in the Midnight Circus." Said a Tall, lean, and mysterious figure.

"Hyung, Cmon we have to go practise now or else they are going to give us a punishment again." Said another figure further away.

"I know, Lets go back to the hell hole." He yelled out loud. Before he walked back he couldnt help but look at the happy souls that are about to get crushed and burned badly. He sighed and walked away.

'You’re responsible for that weakness (don’t deny)'

~~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~~`

Hello, I'm just taking a break from some fanfics that I have been working hard on and decided to write this. I always wanted to try the sad themes.

Please give a lot of love to this fanfic.

I'll try to update as fast as I can.