Funeral

Time Machine

Big Bang Blue M/V- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah Baekhun." Seungri, my friend waved his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of trance and looked up at him and glowered as he came and sat next to me on the church stairs. He patted my back as I stared at the ground. "You okay?" 

I smirked as I turned to see his face. "Would you be okay if the love of your life passed away and never came back?" Seungri raised his hands high in surrender. "Sorry. Just didn't know what to do with a mourning guy." He playfully bumped my shoulder. I shook my head and stared back down to the ground. Some consoler he is.

"Yoon Baekhun." I lifted my head and saw a tear streaked yet gorgeous face staring at me. Kim Dongjoon. Yoona's life long friend.

"Hey." I said and gave her a weak smile. I slid over and patted the space next to me, indicating for her to sit down. Her lips wobbled as she sat down and a tear escaped out of the corner of her eye. Giving her another weak smile, I wiped the tear with my thumb. Dongjoon was probably the second person actually feeling what I am feeling. Yoona's parents were the first.

"Hey don't cry." I soothed as she broke down at my gentle touch. I would have done the same if I were on the verge of crying. 

"W...wi..ll Y..yoo..na be... o..o..okay up... th..there?" Dongjoon asked gasping between each sob and word. I nodded my head in reassurance though I wasn't sure myself. Will she be okay?

"Attention guests." I woke up out of my thoughts and stared at the speakers.  "We will be starting the funeral service in just a moment." 

Feeling a deep pain in my heart, I slowly stood up. I helped Dongjoon up when I saw that she was swaying on her own. Seungri saw the two of us stumbling around trying to get to the worship area. He offered to help with Dongjoon, but I shooed him away. That man knew nothing of how important this was to us. He just showed up to get food I bet. 

Once inside, I set Dongjoon into her seat and I sat next to her. We both stared up at the casket which contained Yoona's body.  I felt a tear stroll down my face as I continued to look at her casket. I quickly wiped it away as soon as the priest walked onto the podium.

"Thank you all for coming to our beloved Yoona's funeral." he began and paused as some women continued to cry their hearts out. He finally began again as soon as the last person stopped crying.

"As you all know our beloved Yoona was involved in a car accident two weeks ago and died a tragic death. We are here this afternoon to mourn for her pass away. I'm sure all of you know her in some fashion." The priest for a brief moment and glanced at me. I blinked back in confusion not understanding why he chose to look at me. He soon cleared his throat and began again. 

"At this time I would like to have a moment of silent prayer." 

Everywhere, people bowed their heads and clasped their hands. I did the same. But instead of praying my head was swarmed with thoughts of how I wouldn't be here if Yoona had still been alive.

=====

I kicked a pebble as I walked out of the church. It felt good to feel the fall breeze blow gently at my sweaty face. If only Yoona was here... At the thought of her, a stream of tears slid across my face. This time I didn't bother wipe it away. Instead I let it stream steadly down my face. Sometimes, crying relieves you of burden.

Still crying, I lifted my heavy feet and walked down the street. I felt pitying and strange stares all around me as I continued down the road. Who was I am to blame them. Its not part of everyday life to see a crying a man in a tuxedo walking down a street. Or is it?

When I felt that I couldn't go on any longer. I sat in a nearby bench and sat down. By now I was sobbing, ruining my tuxedo pants. But I didn't care. I'd pay anything to get my Yoona back. Anything.

As soon as I thought that I would do anything to get Yoona back, I immediately thought... Suicide. It was the only way I could actually reunite with Yoona. Plus I was mentally dead, so it wouldn't matter. No one really needed me now either.

With a shaky sigh, I stood up and held up my thumb. A taxi soon came and I stepped out on to the street. But before the taxi came to hit me, a hand pulled me out of danger. 

Furious, I turned around to my savior, ready to lash out him. Instead my eyes widened. "P..priest?!"

--------

Hey guys like my chapter?? Please review and comment. Thanks~ ^^