Chapter 6 - Banana Milk

Frozen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim HyoMin POV

Grandpa is home I can hear him, he's talking with someone probably Taemin. I get up and go downstairs and Taemin is sitted down talking with grandpa.

"Hi grandpa!" I say and both look at me

"Hi sweetheart, Sunhwa told me what happened are you ok?" he got up and gave me a hug I just nod "Grandpa will do something to deal with that bunch of meanie girls..."

"Seriously grandpa... I don't know what makes me more angry the fact that you talk to me like I'm a 5-year-old girl or the fact that you think I can't take care of the matter myself!"

"I'll take of it" Taemin said and I looked at him "Don't you dare Lee Taemin!" he just look at me with he usual blank face "I'm the cause I'm going to resolve this problem" he said as Sunhwa said dinner was ready.

"I'm a little less concerned knowing Taemin will do something" I glare at both of them "I don't need any of you two 'doing something about it' get it?! If I dream you two did anything will be really really mad!" Taemin smirked and grandpa laughed "Yah! What's with that reaction you two???!" grandpa looked at me and laughed a little more "Like you would be mad at us for long..."

"You two are so frustrating...arggh" they laughed "Girls really are crazy when they're in that time of the month..." Taemin whispered to Grandpa and then they high-fived each other "You two being all buddy-buddy is really starting to annoy me..." they laughed again and we talked about random stuff for the rest of the meal.

We all went to our rooms after a good evening spent talking between us three, I got to learn alot of new things about Taemin like he loves to dance and play the piano he loves animals and has two dogs, Taemin is starting to open up to be a little less closed but I never really get to understand what's in his mind... He talks about alot of stuff but he still has so much stuffed inside of him and I can see it.

I go to my balcony and fill the wind on my face I love how this house is close to the river so I get this beautiful river view, although my eyes are filled with the beautiful river my mind still wanders through Lee Taemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter