Chapter 5 - Pain, mean girls & maybe he cares just a bit?

Frozen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

I felt even worst after first period and I excuse myself to the bathroom when I felt like puking and went to the nurse who told me to just laid down a bit and I did. I woke up it was lunch time and I still felt the pain what's a normal thing for me in my first days. I just got up, said thanks to the nurse and got weakly to the cantine to try and eat something. I was on my way there when 3 of the school popular girls Naeun, Chorong, Eunji.

"Do you girls need something?"I asked trying to fullfil my duties as class president.

"We need you to get away from Taemin Oppa!" Naeun yelled and push me I felt extremely dizzy from the pain so I just stumble back and Naeun and Chorong kept pushing me.

"Stop! She actually doesn't seem well..." said Eunji on a low voice.

"Shut up!" the next thing I saw her running away and I could feel my body getting weaker.

"Please stop..." asked weakly.

"Why would we, you just snatch Taemin Oppa like that from us! I really hate you!" Naeun yelled at me I was trying my best to keep concious and try to fight back but I couldn't before my concious slipped away I could stiil hear his voice on the background of my pain am I already dreaming?

Taemin POV

Hyomin didn't looked well this morning... Should I actually care I just met her... Something in the back of my mind allured me to her and told me something wasn't right with her right now I just shake it off. I just made my way to the cantine, grab my food and sit on a random table by myself. I couldn't keep my eyes from scanning the cantine looking for her. I could hear the whispers and murmurs about me and Hyomin. Iwas pissed off this morning, how could they simply annouce it without atleast warning us?! 

"Taemin-ssi!!!" I look to the cantine entrance and there was this girl who just seemed like run the marathon yelling my name I choose to ignore it another stupid fangirl... "Taemin-ssi!!" she got closer "It's about Hyomin!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter