Chapter 3 - Business Trips

Frozen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later

POV Hyomin 

After my conversation with Taemin I only got to see him at school and like always he is not a man of words he passes by and only makes a little nod with his head, although he doesn't talk is better the nothing and knowing Taemin is best he can do for now.

I got myself even more times lost observing him I know when but my drawing notebook is now full of drawings of him, I love just observing trying to solve the mystery that is Lee Taemin with would make eye contact sometimes and I would always be the first to break it. 

I got to know some more about him, his mom would come over alot and teach me things about Taemin, I love her visits she is always so sweet it's like a second mother the company I really need and she always tells me things about my parents too and it's good I feel more close to them.

It's a sunny sunday  so I'll go to the garden to paint and take advantage of the natural light. I don't know want to paint yet and just brought my brushes and paints outside. Luna my dog was with me outside just lying there making me company.

I was looking for something to draw so I just scrolled aroud my notebook until I found this particular drawing, it was Taemin just looking out the window of his class I draw it sitting across him he had acknowledged me there but was stiil on the same position so I just took advantage of it and draw him.

I pick it up and hang it next to my canvas and start painting it.

POV Taemin

I was in my room just chilling out when my mom just enters like always with a happy vibe surrounding her.

"My little Taeminnie what are you doing today?" she asked happily.

"Dunno know, probably nothing important why?"

"Me and  your dad are going out of country in business, so you need to pack your bags!" what now I'm in middle of school I can't just go with them.

"Mom I can't just simply leave school like that" I said trying to put some sense into her.

"Oh no silly you are not coming with us!" 

"So where am I going?" I ask suprise I used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter