five.

Behind the Scenes - We Got Married (Seohyun and Yonghwa)

The two love birds were both on the opposite side of the stage, ready to perform the special song that represented their love. As the lights were dimming, they were both nervous, yet excited. The introduction of their YouTube video that they made during 'We Got Married' played, and the song started. They both were dressed nicely along with their natural beauty , which only added to the beauty of this couple. They both sang, pouring out their true emotions while singing at the same time. Everytime they came to the part where they had to sing 'saranghae', they would get nervous because they actually meant it. The people that called YongSeo shippers delusional fans, clearly did not understand the truth, but the blame couldn't be put on anyone. You can never predict the entertainment industry. The performance ended perfectly, leaving all the fans mesmerised and cheering, well most of them.

---

A shiny, sharp silver dart flew across the dark room and hit Seo Hyun. Luckily it was just a photo. The girl that threw the dart had perfect aim and shot it directly at the centre of the photo of Seo Hyun's face. Bullseyes. Filled with hatred and anger, the girl continuously aimed at the photo. "Just watch Seo Hyun. You're screwed. Hmph." the girl yelled while throwing the last dart. The rest of the room was covered with C.N Blue posters, but those were kept safely.
 
---
 
Several weeks passed since Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun have met each other. Their busy schedules kept them seperated. Were they eventually going to break up due to their schedules just like the other celebrity couples? 
 
---
 
"You previously were casted in the show 'You're Beautiful' with Park Shin Hye, and now you're acting with her again? Are you two close friends? What does Shin Hye mean to you?" the interviewer asked. "Yes. I've known Shin Hye for quite a while now, and of course we've become closer throughout everything. Honestly, she's one of my closest female friends. She's not just an actress to me, but she's my best friend." Yong Hwa replied with a smile.
"Who would you choose? Your 'wife' Seo Hyun, or Shin Hye?" the interviewer continued to ask.
The question suprised Yong Hwa a little bit because he wasn't expecting Seo Hyun's name to come up during the fan meeting for 'Heartstrings'. Her name made him remember everything they've gone through, causing him to miss Seo Hyun even more. 
"Oh! Uhmm.. They are both very important to me...but I...Seo Hyun. Mianhe." he replied after thinking through everything carefully.
"Awhh, of course. She's his WIFE. And I'm just a friend. I don't wanna be the third wheel! Hehe." Shin Hye joked along.
They completed the interview and followed with the fan signing.
 
---
 
YongHwa left early in order to complete his other schedules, while the rest of the cast continued to go along with the meeting. As time passed, everyone was tired, yet the cheering of the fans never died down. The meeting was near ending, as the cast members walked down the red carpet waving a final farewell to fans. "Shin Hye unnie! Can you do me a favor please? I wanted to give this to Yong Hwa oppa, but he left early. This is for Seo Hyun. Please give this to her please ! Thank you!" "Sure. She'll be happy to recieve this from you." Shin Hye left and continued on with her day.
 
---

"SeoHyun ah. A fan from the "You've fallen for me" meeting wanted me to give this to you. She seems like a huge fan! Lucky you! I didn't even get a present." Shin Hye joked. "Thank you." Seo Hyun took the present and carefully opened it. Inside the box, was a picture of Seo Hyun, with a dart through her face, and a knife underneath, following with a letter. 
SeoHyun,
Ahnyeong~ Hmm, You're the maknae of SNSD, right? Known for being mature, and innocent? Haha, very funny. I know you're not innocent. You're trying to steal YongHwa from me, his fans, and Shin Hye. Everyone HATES you. We all know that Yong Hwa belongs to Shin Hye, not you. And us fans, wont let you steal him away from her. Stay away from him. Or else. 
-Your FAN
SeoHyun's body was covered with goosebumps as she stared at the hateful present and letter. 
 
 
 
 
This isn't edited yet.. D;
So..yeh. >.<