four.

Behind the Scenes - We Got Married (Seohyun and Yonghwa)

The whole room was dead quiet, but a million thoughts were being processed through everyone heads. The quiet atmsophere made everything even more awkward than it already was. The Girls' Generation members all silently gave each other approving looks of the new seen couple they just witnessed. They were all extremely excited. Was their innocent maknae finally meeting someone? Was Seo Hyun actually dating now? 

"Uh..u-uh.uhm. This isn't what it seems.. Heh..heh.." Yong Hwa said, breaking the silence and trying to control everything. It's not what it seems? It never really turns out that way, does it? Seo Hyun felt like running, hiding.. but all she could do was depend on Yong Hwa. She was searching for a reasonable excuse, but couldn't think of anything, but suddenly Yong Hwa spoke. "Pr..pr..PRACTISE! Ahah..yeah.. We were just practising.. you know? For our performance for the 'banmal' song? The directors wanted us to do a kiss at the end of the performance and hold hands and exit the stage... Don't misunderstand this... Heh." "Ah! Yeah.. do you wanna see us practise? and see if its okay?.. Heh.." Seo Hyun said playing along with the excuse. Would the Girls' Generations members fall for their trick?

"OHH! You guys got us all excited for no reason!" "HAHAHHA. Wow." "Kay, guys you keep practising then. BYE." the Girls' Generation members all said. They quickly left the awkward atmsophere and ran back to their rooms. But of course, Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun couldn't have gotten away that easily right? As soon as the girls left, they immediately started questioning.

"Yah, they were lying right? I think they're actually dating." Tiffany said.

"ME TOO!" Jessica shouted in English and high-fived Tiffany.

"Oh. oh. ME TREE!" Sunny tried pronouncing in English, only to recieve weird looks from Tiffany and Jessica.

"Probably, they seemed so panicked when they saw us. They wouldn't have reacted like that if it wasn't true, right?" asked Yu Ri.

"Who wouldn't panic after beign walked in while practising a kiss scene? It's so awkward, obviously they would. You guys wouldn't know since you're not actors or actresses." Yoo Na replied.

"Yeah guys. Stop skipping to conclusions so quickly. We already know that Seo Hyun barely has any interests in guys right now. And she would tell us if she was dating anyone, right? Come on, let's not get to worked up about this. Okay! Back to practising! Let's go! Quick quick." Tae Yeon concluded.

---

As soon as the girls left, both Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun were relieved. Although Seo Hyun was relieved, at the same time, she felt slightly dissapointed. She didn't want to keep hiding their relationship, but what could she do, right? She didn't want to lose her innocent image. And knowing Yong Hwa's popularity, she would surely get bashed by his fangirls. 

"YAH! Why weren't you guys at the newlywed house? Hmm? We were all ready to record!" the director yelled.

"Ahh... mianhe. We just thought we should have practised first, since we're performing so soon.. Mianhe." Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun bowed and apologized.

"Okay. Whatever, next time tell us ahead of time! You got us all worried! This is our last episode for you guys. Let's wrap it up nicely. Back to the newlywed house everyone! Let's go!" the director ordered.

They all went back to the filming scene and completed the recording successfully. During, the recording, when they were leaving each other for the last time, instead of being really sad, they were actually happy. It wasn't like they were actually seeing each other for the last time. And they were happy that their awkward relationship had bloomed into something so special. They both prepared to go home, but little did they know that their secret was still revealed.

---

As Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun left, the director asked, "Yah, these two kids are dating right? We never asked them to do a kiss scene at the end of their 'banmal' song performance. Hehe, these two are so bad at making excuses."

"Wah! I never even noticed that! Aha, that's so true. I wonder if they'll actually kiss during the performance! Heheh!" one of the managers replied. 

"Yeah, these two are actually quite cute together. Heh. Well, since they didn't seem to want anyone to know about this, let's help them hide this secret, alright everyone?" the director.

All the staff members packed up and prepared to leave, carrying a secret they were all willing to keep... Or not.

 

Woah. That took awhile right? 

I've finally updated! YAY! 

ALL the comments that I've been recieving were about updating... but that's my fault isn't it? >.<

Sorry, sorry! Anyways. Have fun reading (even if its sorta boring)!

And comments please? :D Thankyous. Byebye.

P.S. And I'll promise you I won't take as long as this time to update the next chapter! But for the chapter after the next?... Hmm.. I can't really say anything yet. ;P I'll blame school for now. Hehe.