Official?

A Big Lie

Soo.. sooyoung-ah??

 

Is that really you?? Lyan?

 

But why don’t you tell me?

 

 

           

            Ryeowook locked himself on his room. He needed some time, time to think  all of this matter. Whether  Lyan is Sooyoung or Sooyoung is Lyan? It really made Ryeowook’s day turning down.  He lied on his soft yet warm bed. His left hand held a picture of him and Sooyoung. He was in a very deep thought.

 

 

Well..this’s driving me crazy

 

I need to make sure about this..

 

I need to meet Lyan tonight..

 

***

 

SM building

 

 

            It was about 8 in the evening when Ryeowook arrived. He quickly took the elevator and walked toward the practice room, but what he found was nothing. It was locked and no one was there.

 

 

She’s not here...

 

What I am suppose to do?

 

 

           Ryeowook left SM as soon as he knew that Lyan or the one he know as Sooyoung couldn’t be seen anywhere.

 

***

 

 

Super Cinema

 

            On the other hand, Lyan was waiting for someone in the entrance of the cinema. Then her phone buzzled that someone texted her.

 

From     : Donghae oppa_

To           : Lyan

Lyan-ah... sorry oppa is late.. I just arrived here..

There are to many people there.. if u see me, u maybe think I’m a weird person

since I wore a mask plus hat and all black concept..

I couldn’t take a risk.. sorry TT_TT

So you enter the cinema first, we will meet inside, ok? <3

 

 

            Lyan sighed as she read the message but she was fully understand Donghae’s coniditon. She quickly tapped the words and press the send button, then she went inside the cinema.

 

 

From     : Lyan

To           : Donghae oppa_

 

It’s ok, don’t worry.. ^^

I’ll be waiting for u..

See u there..

 

 

            Right after Lyan took her seat the movie was begun. It was an action movie that Lyan chose because she was not that intereted in romance movie.

 

 

15 minutes later...

 

            Lyan was watching the moving while once took a sip of her drink, then she felt someone sat next to her on the right.

 

 

“Hi..” Donghae greeted her simply.

 

“Hi..” She replied as simple as Donghae.

 

“Sorry for coming late..” Donghae said a half whispering.

 

“It’s ok, I understand.. well wanna some?” she said offering Donghae the popcorn. Donghae quickly gave her his best warm smile and ofcourse a nod as the answer and  took the popcorn then munching it happily.      

 

“By the way, why did you choose this movie? Is action your favorite one?” Donghae asked and now turned his attention toward  the girl beside him.

 

“Yeah.. action is my thing, oppa. I prefer action than romance or you know..but oppa you like action to, right? I mean if I chose the one that you dislike... “ Lyan explained still with a very low volume.

 

“Oh no.. I’m ok. But It’s rarely to see.. you know.. usually girl doesn’t like gun, fighting stuff and so on” Donghae said still looking at her.

 

“That’s why I love action movie, oppa. Gun, shooting, fighting.. they are just.. just.. cool” Lyan explaind exictedly.

 

“Ssssttt..!!” the sound comes from unknown place but it was clearly state that their voice interupt the others. It made both of them smiled like an idiot where they found something in common between them but they had to hide and turned their volume down since they talked to much and pay less attention to the movie.

 

“We need to stop talking or...” Donghae whispered in Lyan’s ear.

 

“Or?” she whispered back.

 

“Or they will throw us out of the cinema..hehe..” Donghae said and turned his attention to the big screen, but Lyan was still silent after hearing Donghae’s last statement.

 

 

They will throw us out of the cinema?

 

Those.. those words.. I’ve ever heard before..

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“Here we are.. row 5, number 14 and 15” 

 

“ Wookie.. oh.. he’s handsome, isn’t he?” She said excitedly while eating the popcorn.

 

“Uh-huh..” The other replied simply and sounded boring.

 

“Why did you said in that way.. uh-uh? You don’t like the movie, right? I knew that.. I shouldn’t choose this movie because my lovely yet annoying friend is afraid of action movie” She said with a stern voice.

 

“No.. but”

 

“Sssssttt!!” the other interupted their conversation.

 

“Sooyoung-ah.. I think you should stop talking.. or..”

 

“Or?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

 

“Or they will throw us out of the cinema” Ryeowook said and tried to make a funny statement to stop his friend yet his lover.

 

“Not funny”

 

“But you’re smiling, aren’t you?”

 

“No.. I’m not..” she said.

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“No!”

 

“Yes.!!”

 

“Nn..”

 

“Ssssssttttt!!”

 

                Once again, that kind of sound made them stop and now felt a bit embrassed.  But of course, it made them smiled like an idiot toward their own behaviour.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Those words.. remanding me of.. Wookie..

 

Where are you know Wookie?

 

 

 

“Lyan??” Donghae said.

 

“Oh yeah.. what is it Donghae oppa?”

 

“Why daydreaming all of sudden? The movie is finished” Donghae explained.

 

“Oh.. really, sorry.. well hmm..”

 

“Oh ya, Lyan.. hmm... I need to tell you something..hmm.. importent matter.. would you like to company me.. well maybe we can have a dinner.. or..” Donghae stuttered as he felt a bit nervous.

 

“Great, why not? Sure, oppa” Lyan replied and made the handsome guy smile like an idiot for the second times.

 

***

 

 

At the dorm

 

 

            It was midnight already when Donghae opened the dorm’s door quitely not wanting to wake up any of member. But suddenly, he saw someone, sleeping in the sofa and it was Ryeowook. Hurriedly, Donghae managed to approach the sleeping soundly Ryeowook.

 

 

He must be waiting for someone...

 

 

            When Donghae about to carry Ryeowook to his room, his eyes opened tiredly. He woke up and yawned as he saw Donghae.

 

“Hyung” He called with still hoarse voice from sleeping.

 

“Ryeowook-ah.. why did you sleep here? You might be catch a cold. Let me tuck you in.” Donghae said warmly.

 

“Hyung..?” Ryeowook said as Donghae placed the blanket over his tiny body.

 

“Hmm?” Donghae replied still busy with Ryeowook’s blanket.

 

“Can I ask something?” he asked.

 

 

            Donghae gave him a nod as the answer, then he sat beside Ryeowook ready to listen his question.

 

“Hyung, how is your.. you know.. relationship with Sooyoung? Oh I mean Lyan?” Ryeowook gave Donghae such a very curious yet worried expression.

 

“Soo.. sooyoung? Yah.. how do you know?” Donghae asked Ryeowook back and made the curious dongsaeng even more confuse.

 

“huh?”

 

“Lyan.. Lyan’s real name.. Sooyoung. How do you know?” Donghae asked again.

 

So.. that quite rude and beautiful girl is really..Soo..young

 

 

            Ryeowook felt like screaming in happy since he figured it out.

 

 

“Hmm.. I..Hyung..” He stutered.

 

“Oh.. I almost forget.. Ryeowook-ah.. listen to me carefully, ok? I wonder how you react if I tell you this one” Donghae became cheerful out of sudden. He sounded so happy aboout the news.

 

“Uh.. what is it hyung?” he blinked his eyes in curiousity.

 

“Soo..so..I mean Lyan and I are official now” He said happily.

 

 

           The word official was hunting and killing Ryeowook at the same time. He felt like being hit right in his heart. His heart was hurting so much. But on the other side he must be the one who is happy because his beloved hyung already get a lover. Lyan or Sooyoung, the girl that he missed and loved the most all of the time ever since they met in the past years.

 

 

Sooyoung and Donghae.. hyung.. are official?

 

What a fate playing at us..

 

What should I do now?

 

 


Hi readers ^ ^

Well.. thank u for the comment and suggestion Kim_haruhi ,you know..

it helps me alooooott..hehe

This time.. I don't re-read the fic, so maybe you figure out some mistakes..hehe

I’ll try my best in the next chapters..

Thank u for your support ^o^

Keep reading and commenting..hehe