Sooyoung-ah?

A Big Lie

“Ouch.. ahh..” Ryeowook yelped in pain.

 

 

            The yelped made Lyan feelinh  guilty even more. She slowly run her hands to Ryeowook’s head. But Ryeowook stepped back, avoiding her touch.

 

 

“Wh..what are you going to to? Hit me again?” Ryeowook asked seriously annoyed.

 

“No.. of course not” She said depending herself.

 

“So?” Ryeowook asked still annoyed.

 

“I..I just want to help you.. to take care ..your wound. That’s all..” Lyan said in fear.

 

 

            Ryeowook was calm a bit after hearing what Lyan said. Quickly, Lyan took her medicine box from her bag and gestured Ryeowook to find somewhere to sit.

 

***

 

            Ryeowook stayed still and totaly silent when Lyan reached his wound. Slowly she cleaned the blood with her tissue. On the other hand, Ryeowook was starring somewhere to avoid her gaze.

 

 

So.. this is the girl that Donghae hyung like.. or love

 

She’s preety but to be honest she’s quite rude..

 

Ahh.. my head... But why do I feel..feel..hmm..mm..

 

Ya Ryeowook-ah!!

 

 

 

Lyan.. why did you do?

 

Look at him..  Poor Ryeowook

 

But..  why do I feel I’ve know him for..for some reasons.. but...

 

Stop daydreaming Lyan!!

 

 

“Ahh..” Ryeowook yelped a bit when he felt the wound was being wrapped by the bandage.

 

“Is it hurt badly? Sorry.. Sunbae” She said looking at the boy.

 

“Yes, it is. But .. thank you” Ryeowook said softly.

 

 

“At least I had to do that. I’m the one who made your head bleeding. Once again, I’m  SOrry” she said with empasize the word ‘SOrry’. Then she stood from her position and took her bag about leaving the room. She bowed and turned around ready to leave, but accidentaly her bag hit Ryeowook head and made him winced in pain once again.

 

“Ahh.. ya!! Your bag hit my head, you know?!” Ryeowook said a bit yelled this time.

 

“Sorry.. I’m really sorry.. because I have to..go.. I’m in hurry..so” She stuttered.

 

 

            Ryeowook stood up still holding his injured head and leave the room without looking back at the guilty girl. He was totaly annoyed her at the moment.

 

 

Sorry sunbae..

 

***

 

 

THE MEETING ROOM

 

 

            When Ryeowook reentered the room, all were looking at him and his bandage head which recovered by his bang, but it can be seen somehow.

 

 

“Ryeowook-ah, why did you take long time to go to toilet, huh? And what’s wrong with your head?” Donghae asked while gesturing Ryeowook to sit right beside him.

 

“Oh.. this one?” he asked not really wanted the others to know while touching his wounded head.

 

“This.. I accidentaly bumped the wall on the way back here..hehe” he said hopefully the others will believe his stupid reason.

 

“So.. I bought this bandage before I went back..” he added.

 

 

Sorry guys..

 

I couldn’t tell you the truth..

 

I think Donghae hyung even hasn’t know idea if Lyan practice all night secretly..

 

So.. lying is the best way..

 

Stupid Ryeowook

 

 

“By the way.. where is the boss and manager hyung?” Ryeowook asked looking around only the members who were there.

 

 

“Well.. the meeting has ended a few minutes ago. We’ll tell you later at the dorm about the concept of our upcoming song. Let’s go guys!” Leeteuk said with his gentle voice.

 

 

            They left SM builiding and went to the dorm to rest after a quite long meeting.

 

***

 

 

Three days later...

 

 

“Ryeowook-ah...” Donghae said while approaching  Ryeowook who was busy watching TV by himself since the members had their own schedule.

 

“Oh, hyung. By the way what is it?” Ryeowook asked pointing to something that Donghae brought since he came.

 

“Oh.. this one? This is Lyan first album” Donghae repiled simply.

 

 

Lyan’s album??

 

 

 

“She’ll be debut next two weeks but she gave me the master of the cd. She let me hear the song first, hehe. Oh.. Ryeowook-ah, want to listen?” Donghae added and asked him whether he want to listen to the song with a very excited expression.

 

“Of course, hyung” Ryeowook said and made Donghae reach and set up the audio player. Quickly, he the player and back to his position sitting next to Ryeowook.

 

(listening to the song)

 

 

            Suddenly, Ryeowook eyes opened widely as he listen to the first line. Somehow. The sound reminded him to someone, someone that he loves the most all the time for years.

 

 

Soo... Sooyoung-ah??

 

 


 

Hi readers ^ ^

Sorry for not updating for... aloooonggg timeee.. hehe

I had family gathering and other stuffs.. so.. please understand me.. (begging) hehe

Well.. how was it? Ryeowook suspects Lyan as his old best friend yet his lover..

Mind to wait for the upcoming chapters..

Thank u so much guys..