✫4

My Heart Beats For Him [Officially on Hiatus before further notice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Then behind Luhan appeared another person who was previously hidden from her eyes. Yejin's jaw dropped open as her eyes slightly widened. "Mine too..." she unconsciously whispered.

 

It was the same guy on Luhan's phone. The same guy that's picture was now stored in her phone. She must be dreaming. Someone please tell her that this is a dream.

 

"Annyeong. Kim Jongdae imnida but you can call me Chen..." he bowed like a gentleman.

 

She couldn't help but to smile and bowed back. "Annyeong Chen ssi..."

 

"Whoa ge, she smiled! Did you see that?" Tao was making a fuss to Xiumin who was surprised as well.

 

Yejin frowned and furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not a robot..."

 

"Yes you are," Kris whispered and chuckled.

 

Her frown got deeper. "Well this was nice but I'm going home." she started to make her way to the door but someone held her arm. She stiffened and turned around. Did someone just TOUCH her? And then she came face to face with the panda

 

He seemed to be pouting. "Yejin, will you stay for dinner? We're having pizza. Can you? Pleaaassseeee," he whined, eyes sparkling which kinda freaked her out but in sorta of a good way.

 

"Uhh..." she looked toward Kris who only shrugged. She scanned the rest of the room. They were all smiling. Chen was too, giving off a calm and sincere feeling. Well it didn't seem like a bad idea but then her eyes landed on Luhan with his usual cocky smirk.

 

Nope. No way. She wasn't gonna stay and get a headache from the little brat again. She's already had enough of it for one day and the rest of eternity.

 

"No" she said firmly, staring into his eyes intently.

 

Tao sighed, "Alright. You asked for it." Hm? What was he gonna do now?

 

"Oh here comes his killer move." Lay whispered to Chen.

 

"Woo Yejin. You're dead," Kris even added on.

 

Wait what was happening? What was he gonna do? Was he gonna fight her or was-

 

"BUING BUING!"  Tao curled a fist to the side of his face and shook it while making a cute expression.

 

Oh no. Not aegyo. If there was one weakness for the Woo Yejin, it was aegyo. She couldn't resist cute stuff. At that moment, the walls around her cold heart have crumbled down at the sight of his cuteness.

 

Giving in, she broke out in a large grin and nodded happily. Her hands reached out and pinched his cheeks. "Fine fine fine. You win! I'll stay," she stared at the cute maknae, still smiling.

 

"Wah! Jinja?! Yay! Yejin smiled because of me! And she's staying," he enveloped her in a hug and jumped up and down. She was too entranced by his aegyo impact to know that she was being touched and she continued to bounce up and down with him, still entranced by his aegyo.

 

It wasn't until he let go that she realized what she had done. She wanted to go crawl in a hole and die. She swore to herself that she would never show that side of her to anyone even Kris but here she was standing in front of a cute panda guy.

 

"Wow, she smiled...again." Xiumin gaped at her. “She’s pretty too…”

 

"In all my years of knowing her, I have never seen her act like that. Who knew aegyo was her weakness?" Kris stared at her in disbelief.

 

"Wait ge, you're best friends with her. How could you not?" Chen asked curiously.

 

"Cause his aegyo like crazy. Have you ever seen him try?" Yejin gave Kris a look and returned to her cold self.

 

"HAHAHA SHE'S TOTALLY RIGHT. I like her already," Xiumin grinned. "Kris and Yejin are really alike! They basically can read each other's mind. They're cold, intimidating, cool, and their weakness is aegyo!"

 

Yejin raised an eyebrow at him. Really? Kris nodded. "Well I like to think of her as my long lost sister." he smirked.

 

"PIZZA! TAO WANTS PIZZA!" Tao suddenly yelled and started running around the condo, startling every one of them.

 

"Aish shut up! I'm calling them right now. Yejin ssi, feel free to make yourself at home," Lay smiled at her while dialing the pizza number in the phone.

 

She quietly nodded and sat down on the couch. Hard to say this could be called ‘home’ when it was infested with guys. It wasn’t long when she sat down before the seat next to her was taken. And she was not happy as to who it was.

 

"Hey babe," Luhan wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the ribs before moving away.

 

Luhan winced but he knew it was gonna happen anyways. "Aw babe, don't be like that. You know I love you. You know I care. So shout whenever and I'll be there. You are my love, you are my heart~ and we were never never be apart~ And I was like BABY BABY BABY OOOH~" Luhan started singing Justin Beiber and to Yejin's horror the rest joined in.

 

"Oh my god!!" she covered her ears and made way to the balcony where it was actually quiet. She slid the window door closed and sat down in one of the seats, rubbing her temples and groaned inwardly. She knew she shouldn't have stayed. She's only been there for ten minutes and she feels like she has a migraine. Most of the damage credit goes to the brat called Luhan. Curse Tao's cuteness.

 

She closed her eyes but opened them slightly when she heard the door slide open then close behind her. "Go away Luhan..." she said in a very menacing tone.

 

"Sorry, but I'm not him."

 

Her eyes widened to turn around and find a very awkward Chen standing there but never less, he still had that kind smile on.

 

"Mind if I join you? I was getting tired of the noise too," he asked, unsure whether she would allow it or not. Like her, he wasn't good with strangers e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter