✫5

My Heart Beats For Him [Officially on Hiatus before further notice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yejin stuffed herself further into the couch and hugged the pillow against her body as she watched the boys rumble around. She already had a headache but she did admit, it was very entertaining to watch the lot of them.

 

Then all of a sudden, the doorbell rang but it seemed that Yejin was the only one that heard it. It must've been the pizza person.

 

Sighing, she left the comfy paradise and avoided all the messes to get to the door. She noticed the wad of money on the desk by the door. It must be pizza money.

 

Yejin rolled her eyes and grabbed the money off the table and opened the door to reveal a very cute and good looking pizza delivery guy... She was the guest. Why is she doing the work now?

 

"Pizza for uhh the Wu's!" he smiled and struggled to carry their order. Yejin's mouth dropped open seeing how much they ordered: 4 large pizzas, two 1.5 liters of soda, a box of wings, and breadsticks.

 

"Uh here," she handed over the money. "Keep the change," she added as she dragged all the food in. Now the question was how to get it to the kitchen.

 

"Oh thanks. Umm... Mind if I come in? The name's Lee Joon," he flashed a breath taking smile but Yejin was too annoyed with all the food to notice.

 

"Are you sure you want to?" she raised an eyebrow.

 

"E-excuse me?" he looked bewildered.

 

"Again are you sure you want to?" she opened the door fully to reveal all the chaos behind her.

 

Lee Joon's eyes widened. "U-I'm actually. I have other orders to deliver so..." without another word, he scurried away.

 

"I thought so..." she whispered to herself and closed the door.

 

"Man I never knew guys could eat so much," she slipped the soda between her arms, placed the bread sticks and wings on the four pizza boxes and lifted them all up. She didn't even make it a few feet without struggling.

 

Suddenly the boxes were taken out of her hand as well as the soda bottles. "Hey there," Chen flashed a smile and rearranged the boxes so it was easier to carry. "I'll do this for you..."

 

She didn't like the thought of being pitied. "No it's ok. Give me it." she tried to grab it out of his hands, but he pushed them away.

 

"Here." he handed her the box of wings and breadsticks. "I'll take the rest."

 

She was about to protest when he cut her off. "For my man pride?" he gave her an eye smile.

 

Yejin looked at him, amused and chuckled. "Fine."

 

Chen smiled in victory and they walked alongside each other to the kitchen. She thanked him for his kindness quickly. Yejin then looked at the rowdy mess and sighed. It looked like she had to set the table.

 

"Hey Chen ssi, where's your plates and stuff?" she asked, rummaging through the drawers.

 

"Up here," then suddenly his chest pressed against her back as his arms reached above to the cupboard above. Yejin even felt her cheeks burn. Chen continued to gather the plates as what seemed to be a forever to her. His body was now enclosing her petite body so it was like he was blocking her off from the rest of the world.

 

Yejin squeezed her eyes shut and tried to calm down. Her heart was beating against her chest so hard that she was afraid it was going to crash through. She knew that it wasn’t because of Chen but the skinship. She was always weak when it came to both skinship and aegyo. That’s why she didn’t ever dare to let anybody touch her.

 

She exhaled sharply in relief when he backed away with seven plates in his hand. "Got them. Whoa, why is your face so red?" he tilted her chin up to face his. Her eyes widened as she took a few steps back. Once again her face reddened.

 

"It's just hot... And Chen ssi, in the future please refrain from touching me in any way. It makes me uncomfortable." she stared at him with a poker face. Her heart was starting to calm down.

 

"Arasso. I promise to keep my hands off you," he teased in a joking matter. "And give me your jacket since you're so hot. I'll put it away for you."

 

She nodded and took of her jacket before handing it to him. Chen gave a smile and stored it away in the closet by the door. Yejin admired his back figure. He looked so reliable and so… gentle.

 

"Chen ssi, you're such a gentleman..." she blurted out unexpectedly. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter