Chapter 7

The hot bully, the nice boy and I.

Chapter 7


KRIS POV:

I drove to our hangout place, it's a house I bought and we use it as dorm somehow, everybody comes here when they don't wat to stay home or when they are feeling down. I parked the car and unocked the door before walking inside, still pissed from what happened earlier. I walked in and unfortunatly there was still Xiumin. I shut the door loudly and walked straight to the couch and laid down and shut my eyes. "Oi someone's pissed." Xiumin said when he walked out of the kitchen to the living room and at me. I sighed and ignore him. "Did you both fought once again?" He asked and I glared at him. "Alright, I'll ask Hyeri then." Xiumin took his phone and I snapped his phone away from him before he could do anything and sat up glaring at him.

"Call her, talk to her, look at her or even think about her and you're done. Don't talk about her infront of me especially." I said coldly and got up, my back facing him. "Monday things will change, no one will recieve special treatment anymore. Especially not Hyeri. And I will be the one making sure she get what she deserve." I smirked and walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle water. "What the..." I could hear Xiumin whisper confused. I looked at him and he looked lost. "Are you Kris Wu?" He asked me like if we just met. 

"Anyways we will talk about this tomorrow with everybody, I'm sleeping here tonight." I said and walked to one of the rooms. Xiumin sighed. "Well then I'm leaving now." He said and I nodded. I walked to the room and hear the door shut. I was finally alone. I sighed and laid down on the bed. I thought about what happened earlier and the picture of Hyeri and that ing Daehyun keeps on replaying in my head. "I tried to be nice and stuff, why did I even try? She is just a girl like all those other annoying girls Kris. I sighed and shook my head. My head started to hurt due of all those thoughts running in my head so I close my eyes and sighed deeply and I slowly started to drift to sleep thinking about what I would do to Hyeri tomorow.

 

The next  morning.

 

I was sleeping peacefully before I started to hear noises and screams. I groans and hide my ears with my pillow. "The .." I groans, annoyed by the sounds. Then it really started to get on my nerves so I got up and walked out the room. I opened the door with half opened eyes and looked at the mess infront of me. "Finally you are awake, we thought you would never wake up. Hurry school's gonna start soon." Xiumin said. I ruffled my hair annoyed and walked out of the room. "What time is it?" I asked them. "You have exactly 11min before school start."Luhan said simply. I nodded and walked to the bathroom. "Go on, I'll see you guys there." I said and they nodded. "Hurry." Tao said and I nodded at him and they were gone. "Hurry huh? I'm Kris Wu, I won't hurry for anything especially not for school." I mumbled and started to prepar myself.

I was obviously late, I was done after 25min and I headed to school. I parked my car and walked to my classroom. The halls were empty. I looked around, it was calm. I arrived at the classroom and open it without knocking. I walked in since we had English and Mrs. Yoon always tried to seduced me, she always acted like a around me, flirty and clingy. But the good point is I could easily manipulate her. "Oh Kris!" Mrs. Yoon looked at me surprised and I just nodded my head and sat down. Mrs. Yoon gave the others some excerise to do and she came to me with the excuse that 'she would explain what I missed.' C'mon I lived in Canada for 6 years. I Looked at her as she walked to me, she was the clingy and annoying type of girl, the one I hate the most.

She put her hand on my shoulder and leans down, so I could clearly see her cleavage. I looked at her and smirked. She started rubbing my shoulder with her hand. "So we just did this and we are now busy with those words.." she said and her hand still rubbing my shoulder down my chest. Did that even know that we were still in class? She started to annoying me. I took her hand off my body and pulled her down. She bite her lip and looked at me. I smirked and whispered in her ear. "Could you please keep those dirty hands away form me?" I said coldly, glaring at her and pushed her away from me. She looked around the room to see if someone saw what happened and walked fastly to the front of the class. I rolled my eyes and looked around the class annoyed. And I saw Hyeri, she was staring at me with a poker face. Did she just saw that? I asked myself smirking at the thought. I smirked at her and she looked away after glaring at me. I chuckled and looked back at the teacher.

 

HYERI POV :

I got to school with Ravi today. He didn't really talked to me since yesterday. He is kind of mad at me. I didn't talk nor asked him why he was being like that. I was already in a bad mood because of what happened with Kris. And knowing that Ravi was mad because of Kris wasn't really the thing I wanted to argue about with him. I've listen to music all the ride to school. I kind of felt bad and guilty about what happened with Kris after thinking about it all night, so I decided to apologize to him today. I walked to my locker and took all the stuff I needed and looked around for Kris, but no signs of Kris nor Exo-m. I sighed and when I turned to walk to the class. I bumped into someone. Seriously I should stop this bumping thingy like seriously what's wrong with me? I got up and bow. "Sorry I didn't pay attention on where I was going." I said and bowed again. "It's okay." The person said. The voice was husky which meant it was a boy.

When I was about to look up to see the boy, he was gone. I looked around for the boy but no signs of him. I titled my head and the voice replayed in my head once again. It sounded strangely familiar. I frowned and looked around one last time before leaving to the english class when the bell rang. I enter the class and looked around with the hope to see Kris or one of EXO-M members but there was still no signs of them so I just walked to my seat and sat down. I sighed deeply and looked at my desk. I can't keep myself for feeling guilty and bad after what happened with Kris. He was really nice to me and I appreciate it but why can't he be nice to the others too? I ruffles my hair annoyed.

I few minutes later the class started to fill up and Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Lay appeared. I got up, I wanted to ask them something and before I could even open my mouth Luhan glared at me. I frowned and sat down quietly. I looked at Xiumin and he gave me a tiny smile. I looked at Tao and Luhan and they both glare at me and looked away. "What's going on.." I mumbled to myself and the teacher appeared. I looked at her and sighed. Did everybody planned to piss me off today? Since this morining everybody keeps on pissing me off like really, Ravi who's mad at me and ignoring me, the fight with Kris and now EXO-M glaring at me? Really now? I sighed deeply and looked around for Ravi and saw him talking to some girls. I frowned and looked down. Ugh.

The lesson started since 20min and Kris wasn't still here. I sighed and shook this thought out my head. Why am I even thinking about that? I looked up at the black board and suddenly the door open and I looked at the door and saw Kris walking to his sit. Not even knocking, not even excusing himself... I looked at him in disbelief and then I looked at the teacher who looked at him happily. "Oh kris!" She said smiling and kris looked at her and just nodded his head. I scoffed. "Really now?" I whispered to myself. Mrs. Yoon gave us some excercices to do while she would 'explain' to Kris what this lesson was about. I looked at her. She walked to Kris and held her shoulder and we could see her hand massaging and rubbing his shoulder. Disgusting. She bend down and gave him a disgusting pedo smile.

My eyes widend at the scene infront of me when I saw her hand going down his chest. "Omg." I looked at Mrs. Jung shocked. We are in class and she dare seduce him like this infront of everyone?! Kris took her hand and pulled her down and whispered in her ear and smirked. That damn smirk. I was boiling inside, why? I don't even know but I was truely pissed rightnow. He threw her hand away and she looked around the class and walked away quickly. I glared at her and looked back at Kris. He suddenly looked around and our eyes met. I looked at him with a poker face and he gave me that ing damned hot smirk. I rolled my eyes annoyed and looked at the infront of me, oh. I mean teacher. 

The bell rang and I sighed. "Finally" I mumbled and got up and held my books tightly against my chest before walking to the door. Kris who was beside me pushed my books down. My books fell down on the grond and I looked up at him shocked and glaring. "Yah what was that for?!" I shouted at him and he glared before walking out the class bumping into my shoulder with the boys. I glared at his walking figure and Xiumin looked at me and gave me an apologizing smile. I sighed and bend down taking all my books when Kai popped from nowhere infront of me and helped me taking all of them. "Hey there, let me help you." He said and smiled at me. I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks." All the rage that I felt earlier faded away when he smiled at me.

He helped me get up and accompagned me to my locker. "It's been a while.. how are you going?" He asked me and I sighed when I saw my locker and walked to it. "Yeah..I'm just fine and you? What's up?" I asked him while putting my books in my locker. "I was sick." He said and shrugs. I closed my locker and turned to look at him. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow when I saw a nearly faded black eye. I came closer, looking at his eye. I frowned and cupped his cheek with my hand. "Yah.. what happened to your eye?" I asked him and he looked away. "Oh.. nothing." he said and looked away. I frowned and held his cheek again. "Why did yo-" I got cut by a cough. I looked around and saw the person I didn't wanted to see, especially right now, Kris and the EXO-M boys. I glared at Kris. "What?" I asked him nonchalently, my hand was still on Kai's face.

Kris scoffed before painfully pushing me away from Kai and make me fall down. I groaned and looked at Kris glaring. Oh god I'm really mad now. I got up and shouted loudly, I am pissed. "YAH YOU GIANT FREAK!" Kris just smirked and I was about to slap that smirk off his face when Kai stopped my hand and held it and I looked at him. "Don't, let's go." He said and pulled me away. I bite my lip hard and followed Kai. I turned around to see and Kris glaring at us. He just killed us with his eyes. If that was possible.

When we were out of his sight Kai stopped and I took my hand back. "UGH! I hate him!" I hissed and Kai chuckled. "Don't hang around him." He said and I sighed and rubbed my knee. "Did you hurt yourself when you fell?" Kai bend down and looked at my knee. I smiled and shook my head. "I'm fine." I smiled at him and he got up and sighed. "That bastard. Why did he do this? Did you guys fought?" He asked me and I looked at him and sighed. "Kind of.."

I pouted and looked around. I saw a boy with a cap hiding his face, he had a black hoodie and jeans, he was staring at me. I frowned and tried to see the guy's face I unconciently walked to the boy but he walked away. I stopped and frowned. "What the.." I sighed. What's happening? I keep seeing weird guys staring at me from afar. "Something's wrong?" Kai asked me. I looked at him and shook my head. "Oh.. no no everything's fine." I said as I looked around. "I need to go to the restroom.. see you later?" I said to Kai and he nodded and smiled at me. I walked to the restroom. I sighed deeply and looked down at my feets. "What a weird day.." I pouted.

I suddenly heard someone call my name. That annoying voice that I missed so much. Mina! I turned around and smiled as I saw my bestfriend running at me. I hugged her. "Omg I missed you so much!" I said and I hugged her tightly. She chuckled and nods. "I've so much to tell you.." I said pouting. She chuckled and she was about to say somethig when I was pulled away by someone. "YAH!" I could hear Mina shout at the me. "Let go!" I said as I tried to break free of his grip on me but he was obviously stronger than me. He brought me in a deserted hall. He suddenly stopped and I crashed into his chest and that smell.. I looked up and saw a furious Kris. I pushed him away from me and glared at him.

"What do yo-" I was cut by his face that got dangerously close to mine. "Stay away from Kai." he said coldy. I frowned and pushed him away. "I'll talk to whoever I want to!" I said glaing at him. Who does he think he is to tell me what to do?! Then the incident with that 'so called teacher' came back to me and I tilted my head. "You flirt and got seduced in class by a damn teacher she even started to touch you and when I, who only talks to Kai, you dare make a scene?! Who are you to tell me what I can do?!" My anger exploded and I shouted and glared at him. 

He smirked and got closer. "Are you jealous?" He asked while looking at me teasingly. I scoffed and was about to shout once again when he bend down to my ear and whispered with that oh damn hot husky voice. "Don't.hang.out.with.Kai." he said slowly empatizing every word. I stayed calm and looked down. I couldn't let  him see that he kind of had an effect on me. I looked up at him and sighed. "Kris, I'm s-"  I was about to apologise for what happened yesterday when my phone started to ring. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. I took my phone and it was Ravi. "Oh.." I frowned when I saw his name, wasn't he mad at me? oh well. I looked at Kris before I answer, he rolled his eyes and I looked away.

 

WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT DID THIS ER DO TO YOU?!!!

Calm down, I'm fine he didn't do anything so calm down.

TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!!

You don't have to know that Ravi. Calm down I told you, I'm fine ugh!

YOU BETTER TELL ME OR THIS GUY GONNA DIE!

I can't hear you anymore asdfghjkl I need to go, bye!

I hanged up and looked up, expecting to see Kris, but there was no Kris. "What the.." I whispered and looked around. I didn't even noticed he was gone, seriously Kris? ugh.. I walked away too the garden. I wasn't really hungry so I decide to go out, I need some time alone. I walked down to the halls, there was no one in the halls everybody was eating rightnow. I walked downstairs to the garden. The garden is really big, I tried to find a place where I could be on my own. I sat down on bench  beside a tree, it was not far from the parking lot. It was calm, I could finally breath. I sighed and look up at the sky and slowly closed my eyes. I felt a pair of hands around me before it picked me up and throw me on his shoulder. "YAAAH! LET GO OF ME! YAH LET GO!" I scream, and hitted his back.

 

KRIS POV :

 

I got a message from Luhan, looks like there's a new gang in our school. I don't allow other gangs in my school. If it was just me I wouldn't even let these two gangs here. The boys were in the parking lot. I didn't tell Hyeri I was going, she was on the phone with that VIXX dude, Ravi. But I still need to talk to her later. Having that damn Kai around her piss me off. I walked downstairs and got out of the building and walked to the parking lot. I saw Luhan, Tao and Chen around my car. "Kris!" Luhan saw me and they all came to me, we walked back to the garden to talk. "What happened?" I asked them. "I've noticed that there were weird dudes in the halls earlier. I didn't reconigize any of them nor did I actually saw their faces." Chen explained me. "Mhm.. were are they now?" I asked Chen and he shrugs. "I don't know to be honest but there's something weird about that.. everytime I saw them, they were staring at Hyeri." Chen said. "What? Hyeri?" I stopped and looked at them frowning. 

"YAAAH! LET GO OF ME! YAH I SAID LET GO!" I heard someone scream and turned around. "This voice.." I frowned and looked around and saw a dude with a girl over his shoulder. "That's Hyeri!" Tao said and I looked at the girl and we ran to them. "You er let go of her!" Chen shouted and suddenly 3 other guys ran to us and got between us. "Move." I looked at the guy infront of me. He smirked and pursed his lips. "I'm sorry I don't think that's possible." He said calmly. "YAH LET GO OF ME YOU SICK BASTARD!" Hyeri shouted and hitted that dude's back. "Oi Hyeri will you stop hitting my back it hurts." The dude said calmly. "LET G-... wait you are.." Hyeri said slowly. I was confused, what's happening for ffs? "Let go of her." I said annoyed. "I guess you are Kris and you are EXO-M or some like that." the dude infront of Chen said and chuckled. "Oppa?" Hyeri said out of nowhere. What? oppa? what. I'm seriously confused rightnow, I looked at Hyeri confused. "Finally shorty, I thought you forgot about us." The dude that was holding Hyeri smirked as he looked at us. "What the is going on?" Tao said confused.

"Namjoon oppa!" Hyeri shouted and hugged that Namjoon's neck. I was confused. How many oppas does she has for 's sake? The guy let her back down and she hugged all of them. "Yah oppa why did you do that to me? seriously!" she hitted his chest and he laughed. "You must be ing kidding me.."Chen scoffed in disbelief. "Cut the lovey dovey crap. What do you think you're doing here.. 'Namjoon' ?" I walked closer to that Namjoon guy, I guess he is he leader. "That's none of your business. And to you my name is Rapmon." he smirked. "What's wrong with them being here tho?" Hyeri narrowed her eyebrows and looked up at me. "Hyeri, comeback." Another dude walked to Hyeri. "Comeback?" I repeat what he said and looked at all of them. "We used to be in the same school." Hyeri looked at me. In the same school? So they probably know BAP aswell? I ain't letting another gang in my school. "Oppa don't start it again we talked about it last time." Hyeri whined. 

I pushed Rapmon away from Hyeri. "What do you think you're doing?" Rapmon glared at me. "No gangs are allowed in this school, but you are probably a new gang so let me explain you how it works here." I said through gritted teeth and pushed him once again away from Hyeri so she wouldn't hear what I'll say. "Do you even know who we're?" I asked him angerly. "No and I don't really c-" before he could even finish his sentence I punched him in the face, making him fall and whine in pain. "OPPA! YAH KRIS WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Hyeri shouted and I glared at her and took her hand and pulled her away with me. I could hear the other guys shout and run to rapmon and I nodded to Chen, telling him to make sure no one would come after us. "Let me go! Kris!!" she shouted and hit my arm multiple times. I walked to one of the empty classroom, the only place where I can actually talk to her without anyone annoying us.

"Let go of me!" she shouted and hitted my chest and I let go of her. "What was that for?! Why did you hit him?!" she shouted and I glared at her. "Stop shouting." I sighed. She looked at me frowning. I looked down at her and she sighed. "I'm sorry.." she said softly. I frowned. "For?" I asked her. She sighed and looked around, "For what happened yesterday, I was mas because of what my parents said to me and I took out my anger on you." she said calmly and looked up at me. I sighed and looked back at her. I didn't expect her to apologise. "Who are they?" I asked her softly. "They are my friends, we used to be in the same school before I came here." she said calmly and frowned.

"Why did you punch him?" she frowned at me. I scoffed, "I didn't even hit him that hard." I said and shrugged. "Seriously.. I hate it when you're being like this." she glared at me before trying to leave but I took her arm and pulled her back, she was facing me. I leaned down to her. "It means that you like me when I'm not punching your stupid friends." he said smirking. She looked away and shook her head before looking back at me and whispered in my ear. "Stop being so arrogant." she whispered and looked back at me emotionlessly.

"Since you ed up last time we were together.. tonight we will do it again." I said and she frowned. "Do what?" she asked me confused. "You acting like my girlfriend.' I said simply and looked at her. "W-what? No why would I?" she shook her head. "I didn't accept your apologize didn't I? If you do I'll accept it. That's the least you can do after the fight we had before of you." I explained her. She whined and glared at me. I smirked and held her chin up. "Wait for me at the end of school, babe." I said and she pushed my head away from her face. "Don't call me babe.." she said softly and looked away.

No matter how much I think about it I can't seem to make her life as hard as I said I would. I made her look at me and caressed her cheek as she looked at me innocently. I softened and sighs when I remember what I did to her this morning. "I'm sorry for this morning. I was still pissed of what happened yesterday." I said softly, I hate apologizing but the look in her face I felt like I'd to. "You acted like a jerk." She said annoyed and glared at me but she didn't push my hand away this time.  I chuckled and looked at her. She made me feel things I never felt before and it felt good somehow yet it didn't "Next time don't piss me off  like that." I said softly and wrapped my other arm around her waist and she looked down. "Look at me." I said softly and she slowly looked up at me. I looked at her eyes and I leaned down. She looked straight in my eyes as I slowly leaned down till our nose touche. "Kris.." she called my name and I looked at her eyes, they were confused. "Mhm?" I caressed her cheek and waited for her to talk. "You're so confusing.." she sighed and I chuckled and looked at her lips. She has pink kissable lips that screamed to get kissed. I bite my lip and smirked. "Since we only have one lesson left just let's go now." I said and she widened her eyes. "We can't just ditch it!" She shook her head. "It's just one I'll tell Luhan to say that we didn't feel well so we went home." I shrugged and pulled her by the arm but she pulled her hand back. "We can't just leave now!" She looked at me. I sighed annoyed and looked at her. "If you say one more thing I will have to use force." I said smirking. "What?! For-" before she could finish her sentence I pulled her closer and crashed my lips on hers and kissed her. She looked at me shocked by my what I'm doing but not pulling away so I kept going and kissed her slowly at first but as soon as she returned the kiss it was getting more intense. Our tongue battled for dominance as I pulled her closer. Her hands in my hair and my hands on her back. She slowly pulled back, heavy breathing and looking down. "I hate you.."she said softly and I smirked before we went out and directed to the parking. 

 

 

 

 

 

 × [A/N] : Finally after my long hiatus I'm back to continue my story! I'm sorry for not updating for so long it was kinda difficult to find time to come here. But anyway I'm back and I hope this new chapter isn't that crappy. I will try to update as much as possible!  Have fun reading and please comment and tell me what you think about it and as possible upvote it! ×