Chapter 5

The hot bully, the nice boy and I.

Chapter 5


 

Kris POV:

I was on the rooftop with the guys ditching History. "Hyung, don't you think we are too nice with Hyeri? When we first met her yesterday she was nice but today she looked completly scary!" Tao said. I looked at him and shook my head. "If you know that she isn't  even afraid of me why would she be afraid of you?" i said and they nods. "That's a point but Kris, do you like her?" Chen looked at me. Do i like her? "Like her? No i don't. She just different  that's what i like, aren't you tired of all the girls here? so annoying and boring." i said and sighed. "Yeah.. you're right they all do whatever we ask them but Hyeri is hard to get." Chen said.

I smirked. "That's why she will be mine." i said and looked at the boys. "But don't forget that her friends are VIXX and EXO K" Luhan said and I shruged. "Are you afraid of them? Because I'm not." I said and walked to him. Luhan rolls his eyes and I chuckled. "Aiyo don't sulk Lulu i'll always love you okay?" i said and hugged him. He pushed me away and everybody started to laugh include Luhan. "Pft giant freak." he said and laughed. I scoffed and laughed too.

"So what should we do now? It's getting boring here." Tao said pouting. "Oh wait wait! I forget to tell you guys, i heard that there was a new gang in Séoul." Xuimin said. "A new gang?" i asked xuimin and he nods. "Well Tao.. i think we will soon have something fun to do, but first we need more information about them." i said and smirked. "Finnaly, i've missed gangs fights!" Tao said happily. I shook my head and the bell rang and we walked out the rooftop down to the cafetaria.

When we were in the hall we heard lots of noise. We walked and saw Hyeri with DO and Chanyeol infront of her locker. I stopped and looked at the boys. "What's going on?" i asked Xiumin and he pointed at her locker. There was writing in big letter '' on her locker. I looked at Luhan and she shook his head. "I didn't do that, i swear." he said still shaking his head. I looked at Hyeri but she was already looking at me. She looked furious. She waked to Luhan but i stopped her by holding her hands and she glare at me. "Let go!" she shout. "No." i said firmly and she tried to take her hand back but i hold it tightly.

"Let go of her." Chanyeol and DO said and glared at me. She looked at Chanyeol and DO then back at me. She sighed and looked at me. "Alright let me go please." she said calmly and looked at Luhan. "Why did you do that? Did you had fun doing this?" she asked and i swear if looks could kill, Luhan would be dead already. "He didn't do that." i said and sighed annoyed and she looked at me. "Am i even talking to you?" she said and looked back at Luhan. I looked at her in disbelief.

That girl... Aish. Luhan walked to her. I looked at him and he sighed got closer. He was now infront of her and leans in you her eye-level and looked around. "First, you all get the of here include you too." he said and pointed at the people around us and at Chanyeol and DO. Everybody leaved but Chanyeol and DO didn't. "Who do you think you are for telling us what to do?" Chanyeol hissed. "Ah so noisy." i groans and walked to Chanyeol and glare at him. "Get. the. . of. here." i hissed and pushed him.

"Chanyeol oppa and Kyungsoo oppa you can go.. i'll see you later okay?" she took her hand of mine and turned to Chanyeol and DO. Kyungsoo oppa? Since when did DO allowed people to call him by his real name? "No i won't let you with this bunch of ers." Chanyeol said and glared at us. "Repeat what you said?!" Tao shout at him angrily. I looked at Tao telling him to calm down. "It's okay, don't worry nae? i'm not afraid of them, what can they do to me at school?" she said and hugged them. I scoffed. "What the.." i looked at the scene in disbelief. It's not like i was about to kill her no need all this fluffyness. Chanyeol and DO looked at us. "If you dare hurt her i swear i won't you go." DO said in a threating way and walked away.

"Should i be scared by his threat?" i asked Chen. "Oh wasn't it a joke?" Chen said and we laughed. "Shut up will you." she said  firmly and we looked at her. Luhan walked to her and smirked. "Look missy, If i wanted to revenge or hurt you i wouldn't do such a childish thing. I would do it in a..  more painful way." he said and pinched her cheek. She was about to slap him but i held her hands. "No no no. There's no more slapping, kicking my members babe." i said and she glared at me. She took her hand back and rolled her eyes. "Don't call me babe. I'm not and never will be." she said and chuckled in a mocking way. "And i really wonder if one day someone will be able to love someone like you, no like all of you actually!." she said looking at me and walked away. I smirked and watch her walking away. "That's what you would have say when we kissed" i said to myself and smirked.

 

Hyeri POV:

I walked away tears started to form in my eyes. I walked to the toilet to cool down and before i got in i heard some girls talking and laughing loudly. "Did you see her face when she saw her locker?" one of them said and they all started to laugh. I clenched my fist. "So they actually did it.." i said to myself. "Good job girls!" another girls said. My blood's boiling and I kicked the door open and walked to them. I was fuming inside, i was furious. "Did you did it?!" i shout at them. It was those stupid queenka's es. I should had though about them. The one that tried to slap me before, Hyuna, walked to me and smiled. "What are you talking about Hyeri-ah?" she said innocently. "Did you wrote '' on my locker?" i asked calmly.

Don't play that game with me the calm Hyeri won't last long, especially if this keep on playing the innocent girl. "What if we did?" she said and smirked. I smiled. "Well if you did i will show you what a mad can do." i said and they scoffed. "Omo! i'm scared!" Hyuna said and pushed me. I stumbled backwards and looked at her. Okay, she looked for it. I grabbed her hair and turned her around and make her fall while still pulling on her hair hardly. She tried to fight back and scratch my cheek hardly with her long fake nails. I slapped her and one of her friends pushed me away from her.

"Hyuna!" they shouted and helped the girl to get up. I glare at them and walked away. If i don't leave now i'll kill them. Seriously. I rubbed my cheek and it bleed. "Great. Like If it wasn't enough already." i hissed and walked to my locker. I took a black marker and draw the ''-part all black. I bit hard on my lip. Nobody ever humiliate me like this before. I draw till we couldn't see ''. I sighed and touch the scratch on my cheek. It stung. "I should go to the infirmary, i don't want an ugly scar on my cheek.." i said to myself and walked to the infirmary. I walked straight to the infirmary and treated myself and walked out of there.

"I wonder where Ravi is.. i haven't seen him since the vocal lesson.." i mumbled to myself. I looked around and everybody was eating. "My stomach growled. "I need food." i said deseperatly to myself while  looking around for the cafetaria. I whined when i didn't saw the cafertaria. I turned around and jumped in shock when i saw a hamster-alike boy eating while looking at me. "Holy cow! You scared me!" I whined and looked at him. I wide my eyes. It was Xiumin. "Let me guess, you are hungry and can't find the cafetaria." he said while eating a bun. That looked so delicious. "W-what? No! i was just walking around!" i said and looked away.

"Oh well, if you say so i'll go to the cafetaria alone and i need to find someone who will eat these buns with me ayo.." he said and sighed. "I'm going!" he looked at me and said. I bit on my lip hardly looking at him slowly  walking away. Cafetaria. Buns. Food. My Stomach growled louder. "WAIT!" he shout and xiumin looked at me. "Yes?" he asked with a smile. I pouted and looked at the bun in his hands. "Let's go.." i mumbled and he chuckled and gave me a bun. "Eat" he said and held my arm and walked to the cafetaria. I ate the bun happily and looked at Xiumin. "Thank you.." i mumbled softly and he smiled.

I stopped and looked at him. "Wait! you're in EXOM so.. if you're going to eat with them.. i should leave now." i said taking his arm of me. "They all already ate so don't worry you won't see Kris!" he said and took my hand back and walked to a table. Kris? pft like if i cared if he would be there of not. I sat down and he sat next to me. "Wait i'm gonna buy some food." he said and I nods. He walked away and i sighed. "I guess i was too hard with them.." i said and ate another bun and slowly eat it. "Yah Hyeri! Why do you even care huh?" i asked myself and hissed. "What did you say?" i turned surprised. "Yah Xiumin stop popping out like this you scared me!" i pouted and he chuckled. "Mianhae!" he pinched my cheek and i smiled at the food infront of me.

"I hope you like what i broughté he said scratching his next and i chuckled taking a part of pizza. "I like everything so don't worry." i said and stared eating happily. Oh dear god. What should  i do without food?! I can't even imagine myself. "Hyeri-ah?" Xiumin called me. I looked at him. "Why do you hate Kris?" he asked me. I turned away and kept eating. "Why is everybody always talking about him?" i mumbled softly. "What? i didn't hear what you said?" he said and i looked at him with a frown. "I don't hate him. I hate how he behave with people." i said and took the bottle water and open it and drink abit. "How he behave?" he nods his head and looked back at me. "But you know, he's really nice when you  know him." he said and i sighed. "Maybe.." i shruged and he pouted.

"But your comment was mean earlier." he said sadly. "Mianhaeyo, i was so mad i didn't mean what i said.." i said and rubbed my cheek. "Those es.." i hissed. "Omo! what happen to your cheek?!" he asked me and held my cheek. I chuckled and took his hand off my face. "The queenka's wrote it on my locker, i've surpised them talking about it and we kind of fight in the toilet and that scratched my cheek with her fake nails. Ugh." i explained him irritated.

"The queenka's? I should have known they were too quiet." he said and eating fries. I took the fries of his hand and ate it. "So hateful." i pouted while eating it. "Yah my food.." he said looking at me eating the fries with desesperated eyes. I poked his forehead. "Sorry." he chuckled and i smiled still eating it. "You know this you looked scary.. like some kind of zombie." he said and slapped his arm. "Yah! i'm not in mood when i'm tired or when don't sleep enough." i said think about my dear bed and he chuckled rubbing his arm. "I see i see." he nods. 

We were about to get out the cafetaria when Ravi and the rest of VIXX walked to me. "Oh Ravi!" i stopped and looked at him. He walked to me and held my cheek and glared at Xiumin then back at me. "What happened? Who did this to you?!" He asked  and grabbed Xiumin by the collar. "Ravi! Stop!" i took his hands of xiumin's collar and looked at xiumin and he just chuckled. "Agressive much." he said and fixed his collar. "Yah ravi-ah why did you that?" i asked and  he scoffed. "I leaved you for a hour or 2 and i find you back like this what am i supposed to do huh? Tell me now who's the er who did that to you!" he half-shouted.

"Apologise first." i said pointing to xiumin. "What?" he asked in disbelief. "Apologise." i repeated and took his arm and made him look at Xiumin. "Hyeri-ah.." he called me and pointed to Xiumin. "Or i won't talk to you." i said looking away. He sighed and looked at Xiumin. "Aish.. " he hissed still glaring at xiumin who's looking at him with a smile. I turned and looked at the boys. "Are you kidding me hyeri?" N oppa asked me pointing at Ravi. I shook my head. "No i'm not, he shouldn't  had done th-" i try to explain but ravi cut me. "I'm sorry. " he said and turned at me. "Happy?" he said calmly. I looked at the boys and they looked at him in disbelief, like if he just killed someone. "I am, thank you." i said and he looked at Xiumin. "Don't misunderstand, i only did it because of Hyeri." he said and walked away without looking at me. He must be mad. I looked at him walking away and sighed.

"You have weird friends.." xiumin mumbled and i glare at him. "Yah.. talk nicely about them." i said and we started walking.  "The bell will soon ring." Xiumin said and nods. "What do you have next?" he asked me and looked at my schedule. "Dance.." i said and Kai's image popped in my mind, last time when we danced. The bell rang. "I see well i have to go, see you hyeri!" he said and walked away. I looked around and tilted my head. "Strange.. i didn't see Kai today.." i said to myself and walked to the dance room's change room. I wanted in and sighed. "I miss mina.." i said desesperatly to myself. The door open and i looked at who was coming in. "Oh the is here!" Gayoon, Hyuna's friend said. I rolled my eyes and put my shirt on and walked out of there, before i killed someone. 

I putted my earphones on and started to warm up. I was listening to satoori rap that my friends from my old school did. It was fun warming up on it. Listening to this song always remind me of them. I used to hang out alot with them at school, they were the only really friend i had there. They called themselves 'Bangtan boys or BTS'. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONWfyOV9hGk the song) I smiled and sat on the floor waiting for the teacher to come in. "It's been a while i didn't text one of them.." i said looing at my message but someone suddenly popped from nowhere beside me. "OMO! you scared me! Aish why does everybody pops out of nowhere today?" i whined don't and Kai chuckled.

"Mianhae Hyeri-ah!" he said still laughing and i glare at him. "Don't laugh.." i pouted and he pinched my cheek. "okay i won't" he said and i rubbed my cheek. "I didn't saw you today.." i said slowly looking at him. He nods and sighed. "I was busy" he said and i nods in understanding. "I see." i smiled and he touch my cheek. "What happened to your cheek?" he asked worried. I chuckled. "Nothing, it's nothing" i said and gave him a smile. The teacher walked in. I took my earphones out and looked at the teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo guys" she greeted us and so did we do. "Come closer guys please i have something important important to tell." she said and me and kai got up and walked to her. "In 3 months there's a competion and they'll have to represent our school. It will be a girl and a boy. The autidtion will start in 2 weeks" she said. Competition? Audition? Should i participate? "And Hyeri i want you to audition too okay?" she said and i nods. "Okay" i smiled and looked at kai. "Will you audition too?" i asked him and he give a smirk. "If you're auditioning i'll too, if it can make me dance with you again i'll" he said and i blushed 'cause of what he just said and looked away.

"Hyeri-ah!" Someone called me. "Oh Kyungsoo oppa!" i smiled widely and walked to him. "Yah hyeri what's that?! did they do it?!" he aske angrily. I shook my head and pointed at Hyuna and her puppies. "These es there wrote on my locker and did this.." i said and pouted. "Kyungsoo oppa?" someone said. I turned and Kai looked at us weirdly. Oops i forgot about him. "Since when did you let someone call you by your real name?" he asked. "So am i really the only one thats allowed to calls him like this?!" i thought happily, i felt special.

"Since today." he said and held my shoulders and i smiled widely. "Kyungsoo oppa is like the brother i never had." i said happily. "I see i see,  ayo weirdos." he said and I slapped his arms and we laughed. I looked around, there was that weird feeling i felt. Like if someone was looking at me, watching my every moves. I turned and i met eyes with the person i hated the most at this moment. He winked at me and i looked away. What the . I looked away trying to ignore him. I took my phone to put a music and i got a text. 

 

Did you told kai that we kissed when you were supposed to be his date? I wonder how he will react.. ^^

Kris

"Kris.." i wide my eyes and looked around for him but he was nowhere. I looked for Kai but he was nowhere too. Many scenario's haunted my mind. "What if kai think i'm really a ?!" I whined mentally. I had to stop him! I walked to the teacher. "Can i go to the toilet?" i asked her and she agreed. I walked out to find and looked around. "Where the hell is he?!" i shouted mentally. "The rooftop!" i said and walked to the rooftop. When i got there i heard kai's voice i open the door and saw a girl silhoute. No sight of Kris. "Oppa.." the girl whined and hugged kai. I wide my eyes. He let her hug him. I felt a weird feeling.. why? It's not like i like him or something.. I slowly walked away.

"i didn't see wrong right? it was really kai.." i mumbled to mmyself before I turning around to walk away but  Kris stood infront of me. I looked at him. "What's wrong? why do you look so dissapointed?" he asked me oblivious enjoying it. "You're a jerk." i said coldly. He chuckled and took me by the neck and pulled me closer to him. "Let me go." i said coldly but the more i tried to moved and tried to break free of his grip but the more i tried the more we got closer. My hand were on his chest. He looked at my eyes but i looked away.

He slowly caress the bruise on my cheek. "I guess you found out that the queenka did it.." he said with a calm voice. I looked at him and sighed, "Kris i was drunk and  didn't know what i did ookay so please forget about that.." i said reminding the text i got from him. "What if i don't want to forget?" he asked me still looking at me deeply. I looked at him and frowned. "Why?" i asked staring at him aswell. "Because i want to." he said simply and i sighed looking away. "Why are you sighing so much? Are you that dissapointed of kai?" he said in a mocking way and i looked at him puzzeled. He saw them too?

"What do you want?" i asked him annoyed and he chuckled. He came closer, i could feel his hot breath against my ear. I had that feeling again, my heart beating like crazy. "You." he said and smirked. I looked at confused. "Don't play with me." i said coldly and pushed him away from me. My heart was beating loudly. I looked at him and we heard noise coming from the rooftop stairs. Kris pulled my arm and i hit his muscular toned chest hardly. Shocked by his sudden action, i frooze. We hid behind a wall and i looked at who was coming down. It was Kai and that girl, i've never seen before. I looked at kai but i didn't feel the feeling i felt earlier. They walked away and i looked at kris who, again, already was looking at me.

"She's hot." he said about the girl. I scoffed and turned away from her. "If she's that hot why don't you get her?" i said irritated. I don't know why i actually feel irritated, it's right the girl was beautiful, pretty, hot,.. He hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear. "I know someone hotter." he said and my heart skipped a beat. I was a blushing and i din't move an inch afraid he might see my blushing face. "You're funny." i mumbled and he chuckled. I took his had of me and looked slightly at him. "Don't do that again." i said trying to sound mad or irritated. "Don't fall for his game hyeri!" i scolded myself and walked away still blushing.On my way back to the dance room my phone rang. " 'Daehyun oppa <3' " i read and frowned. "I still didn't change his name.. or should i delete it?" i asked myself in a  sarcastic way. I open the message and read it. 

 

Hey babe, i'm back ;)

Daehyun oppa <3

 

I froze looking at the message. "He's back.?" i asked myself. Memories of us came back and i felt my heart hurt a bit. "I don't care either you're back or not." i said and delete the message and his number. "I won't see, he don't know i'm going to this school." i said confidently. My day is now ed up. Seriously. "I want to go home." i said sighing to myself. I walked to the danceroom and the lesson just ended. I walked to the change room and fastly changed myself and walked out of there. "I need ravi.." i said desesperatly. I walked to his locker and when i was about to call him i saw him talking to the girl that talked with kai at the rooftop. I stopped and looked at them. "Who's this girl" i asked curiously. I walked to Ravi. "Ravi.." i called him and he looked at me and then back at the girl. I looked at the girl and bow.

"Ravi i need to talk to you.." i said and he nods. "I'll see you tomorrow then!" he said and the girl waved and walked away. "What is it?" he asked not looking at me. I looked at him and pouted. "Ravi-ah.. stop being like this." i whined and hugged his arm. He looked at me and sighed. "Mianhae.." i pouted even more. I know he will give in. "Stop looking at me like this i won't give in, my pride got hurt because of you." he said looking away. I stopped and glare at him. "So you won't talk to me? arraseo i'm going then." i said and walked the other direction. "Arraseo! aish this girl.." he said and i smiled and hugged him. "Ravi.. he's back.." i whispered sadly. "Who?" he looked at me confused. "Daehyun.." i said and he frown.

"How do you know?" he asked and sighed. "He texted me earlier telling me he was back." i said and looked at him sadly. "I don't wanna see him." i whispered. He knew how hurt i was when me and Daehyun broke up. I once surprised him kissing another girl, i've never felt this hurt. I'd never thought he would cheat on me, we were together for 2years. It may not be alot to people but to me it was alot. He then had to leave somewhere with his friends and it's been soon a year i didn't hear anything about him. But i knew, i knew he was a 'gangster', he and his friends, their gang called BAP. I hate gangs, i don't like people who bully other or people that are weak. I was nearly crying think about him. He caused him alot of pain but i have to show him i was better without him. Ravi hugged me and i hugged him back. "Don't worry i won't let him approch you." he said and i nods. 

I felt better after talking about it with Ravi and we walked home talking and laughing. My arm linked with his. "Oh let's go visit Mina! I miss her!" i whined and he  chuckled and nods. "Okay, i miss her annoying face too." he said and i slapped his arm. "Hurry I'm cold!" i said rubbing my arms together. He held my hand in his ahand and rubbed it. Ravi's hand are always warm. When we arrived infront of Mina's house.. Daehyun came out of her house. I wide my eyes and looking at him. "Hey babe." he smirked and walked to me. I looked at Ravi and hugged his waist.

"Hey Daehyun. Please stop calling me babe i don't think my boyfriend would like it if you called me babe." i said and he Ravi looked at me with a confused face. I pinched his waist and he coughed. "Yeah can you stop calling my girlfriend babe." he said and held my waist pulling me closer to him. "That's weird.. Mina just told me that you haven't a boyfriend.." Daehyun said with a smirk and i shouted mentally. He walked closer to me and smile. "I missed you." he said and i looked away. "Really? but i didn't miss you."  i said and walked away. He grabbed my hand and ravi pushed his hand away.  "Leave her alone, who do you think you are cheating then leaving and then reappear and dare act like if nothing happened?!" Ravi shouted and Daehyun looked at me.

"I need to talk to her." he said tottaly ignoring what Ravi just said. I looked at him and looked away. I didn't want to talk to him and yet i wanted to talk to him so much. I looked at Ravi. "Oppa go in i've something to tell him too, i won't be long okay?" i said and ravi glare at me rejecting what i just said. I held his hand and smiled. "Please?" i said and he sighed. "I give you 10minutes." he said and got in. I turned and looked at him. "What do you want?" i asked him walked away from Mina's house. He took my hand. "Let's start again Hyeri." he said and scoffed and took my hand back. "No thanks" i said and glared at him. I don't know why i keep walking, i can't stand at the same place looking at him. "Hyeri-ah! Forgive me i did a mistake it won't happened again!" he said now holding me by the shoulders. I looked at him and a tear rolled my cheek. "I did a mistake too, i reallyy big one. Loving you." i said and pushed him away from me. I started to cry and walked away. He ran and hugged me from behind. "Hyeri please!" he begged and i shook my head and tried to push him away. "Let me go!" i shout crying even more.

"YOU LET HER GO NOW!" i hear a familiar voice shout at us. I looked up and Kris stood there. Daehyun slowly let me go and i pushed him away. "Who are you?" he asked Kris and looked at me. Kris walked to me and looked at Daehyun coldly. "Who do you think you are to touch my girl?" he said walking to Daehyun. "Your girl? Funny she just told me she was with her neighbour and now she is with you?" he smirked at me. Kris held me by my waist and pulled me to him. "Well let me comfirm she is mine then?" he said smirking at Daehyun. Daehyun rolled his eyes and waked to me. " Hyeri baby, please comeback to me." he said looking deeply in my eyes. Tears falling non-stop, the pain i felt when i saw him kiss that girl came back. "I can't." i said firmly and looked away. "Why? i told you i did a mistake it won't happen again!" he said and i bit my lip and looked at Daehyun. "I can't, because the one i love is kris." i said with more tears falling from my eyes.

"Did you hear what she said? Now move." Kris said and pushed Daehyun away. Daehyun kept looking at me.. he looked sincere but.. i can't trust him again. I looked away and me and Kris walked away. I looked down and cried silently not noticing where we walked to. He stopped and i wiped my eyes and looked at him then around. We were at a playground for kids. I frowned and looked at his. "Sit." he pointed at the swing and sat on the other one. I sat down and looked down. "Who is he?" he asked me. I looked at him and shruged. "Someone i used to love." i said and chuckled. "So he's your ex and he want you back?" he said and i nods. "Yup kind of." i said and looked at him. "Why am i even telling you about it.." i mumbled and started to move on the swing. "A thank you is enough." he said and looked at him. "I didn't need you." i said and looked away. He scoffed. "Yeah ofcourse." he chuckled. Okay i wouldn't have but yeah his name is kris so i can't thank him. But i have to.

I looked at him and sighed. "Thank you." i said fastly and looked away. He chuckled and looked at me. "What did you say? i didn't hear anything." he said and i glare at him. "Don't make me repeat." i said and he nods. "Arraseo arraseo." he said and looked up. I looked at him and smiled. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. I liked this side of him, one side he only show me when we are alone. "Having fun staring at me?" he said and i looked away blushing. "W-what? who is staring?" i stuttered. "And sorry for earlier i was mad and tired.. bad mood." i smiled meekly and he came closer. "You know i don't accept 'Sorry', what should you do for me to accept your apologise?" he said smirking. I scoffed. "You know what, i take my 'sorry' back." i said reminding what happen last time i accept to do something for him. Not twice. I took my phone and looked at my face. Like i excepted, red puffy eyes.

I pouted and looked at kris cause he weirdly didn't say a thing. I turned and he was gone. I stood up and looked around. "Kris?" i called him but no answer. "Did he like really leaved me here?" i asked myself in disbelief. "No stress babe i'm back." i heard kris voice and turned and he was standing there with... FOOD in his hands. I walked to him and looked at what he brought. I grined at him and he looked weirdly at me. "Oh you're here, were did you?" i asked nicely blinked while looking at the food. "Snacks for my boys." he said and my face fell. "What did you brought?" i asked him and open the bag. "Ice cream, chips, coca,.." he said i nearly begged on my knees. "Gimme the ice cream please!" i looked at him with puppy eyes. He putted the bag behind his back. "Why should i?" he asked me and whined. "I'm heart broken, i just cried i need ice cream." i whined like some 5years old kid that wanted a cookie. "It's Tao's ice cream." he said trying to scare me i guess but NO. I need that damn ice cream. "I will buy him one whenever he want" i said confidently. He looked at me and smirked. "I will give it to you if you do something for me. 50/50 and everybody's happy." he said and i slowly nods my head. "Okay." i said nodding and he gave me the ice cream. I looked at it happily and started to eat it. (just pretend it's already friday today) 

"Ah right the deal is.." he said looking at me slowly. "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend saturday." he said and i choked on the ice cream. "What?! Your girlfriend? what the heck is this deal?!" i asked he scoffing. " I helped you and gave you ice cream, don't you think helping me once?" he said. I sighed and looked at the ice cream. ing ice cream. I'm doing this for you! "Okay." i said and sighed. "I will pick you up at 7 and dress nicely"  he said smiling. I nods my head understanding. I wonder what's going on. "Let me drive you home." he said and my eyes grew wide. "OH ! RAVI!" i shouted and took my phone. '16missed calls.' He must be looking for me! "What?" he asked me confused. "Ravi!" i said tryiing to call Ravi. "What ravi?" he asked me weirdly.

"YAH HYERI!" i heard someone call me. "Ravi-ah?' i shouted at the phone but no answer. "Oh god, it's not your phone pabo he is over there!"Kris said face palming. I turned and ravi ran to me. "WHERE THE WERE YOU?!" he asked me breathing heavily. I looked at me and held my face. "Wait wait did you cried?" he asked this time calmly and angry. "I'm gonna kill that ing bastard." he said and looking around where daehyun could be but met eyes with kris. He calmed downa dn walked tto him. "Or did you do that?" he asked fuming. i sighed and held ravi's hand. "Yah ravi-ah calm don, he didn't do anything.. He helped me get rid of daehyun.." i explained him slowly. He looked at kris then back at me. "And why didn't you cameback at Mina's house?" he asked me and i rubbed my neck. "I forgot about that.. i was so mad.." i said and looked down. "Anyways ravi take her home it's getting late, hyeri don't forget saturday." Kris said and winked at me before walking away. I looked at kris who was already far away and sighed. "Saturday? what's going on on saturday?" ravi aske dnad i shook my head and smiled. "Nothing.. let's go home i'm tired.." i said and he sighed and nodded. 

 


Omgggg 26 subbies already! ^^ Thank you guys so much! 

Sorry for this short and crappie chapter! T3T *bows* I' promise the next chapter will be much better!

 

But oh my, I'm still spazzing whenever i watch or listen to growl seriously.

     

AND NOW BADMAN.

For real guys, i'm a mess rightnow.

Too much feelings ya know. 

DO is so freaking hot in growl, oh my dear god.

And Youngjae & Daehyun in badman.

Holy mother of growling badmans.

 

Some gifs! 

Talk-to-my-hand's Chen.

Oh my god just let me kiss those lips. 

    

My hotties omg omg omg my feels.

Omg cuteness overload. *dies*

C'mon shake it babe! 

xD

The oh-so-y Taemin. *dies*

AHTCHOUM!

DO's deep y stare. 

That tongue. Ugh.

How i feel while listening to KPOP.