Chapter 3

The hot bully, the nice boy and I.

Chapter 3


KRIS POV:

 "H-hurry.. you gonna be late." She said and walked away. I got up looked at her. I smirked. Did she just stutter? i shook my head. I should more, she look cute when she is confused and blushing. I chuckled and walked away.She was already far away from me. I walked at my ease, why should i hurry for class? i'm Kris girl. I stopped when i heared noises. I turned and there was a blond boy and 3 boys around him. I frowned and looked at the 3 boys. I never saw them here. I walked to them,

."Yah who are you?" i pointed to the 3boys. They looked at me and smirked. "Don't you remember us?" one of them said. I looked at the blond boy, that's the boy that bumped into me earlier, AO or something. He looked at me with wide eyes and looked down. I frowned at him and looked back a the 3boys annoyed.

"I asked something! Who the hell are you?!" i hissed walking closer. "Hey Kris, long time no see." The same guy said. I frowned looked at him clearly. He has glasses on, he took them off. Simon? What is he doing here?! "What are you doing here Simon?!" i asked angrily. "We had some stuff to handel here nothing much how about you Kris?" he said with a mocking tone. Oh man i'm so not in mood rightnow don't provoke me. I pointed at AO.

"You go now to class, we will talk about that later." I said glaring at him. He nods slowly and looked at the boy beside him. "Oh no no no you ain't going anywhere." he said and grabbed AO by the neck. "I want the money now." he said. Money? I frowned and looked at AO. He looked down. "H-hyung i-i don't have it... B-but i promise i-" he said and Simon punched him in the face. I wide my eyes. I walked at Simon and pulled AO from him and punched him in the face. I looked at AO he was on the ground groaning. "Go now." i hissed and he walked slowly away looking at me.

"Take him!" Simon shout who was on the floor. The 2 boys were about the run to AO, i kicked Daniel in the back making him fall on his face and kicked him in his stomach making him groan in pain and then i kicked his face hardly making him kO at the moment and Jee su looked back at me and ran to me trying to punch me. I dodge it and kicked him in the back making him fall also.

I turned around looking for Simon. "Looking for me?" he said and i turned around glaring at him. "What did i told you last times, no gang stuff in this school." i said glaring at him.

"Oops." he said and punched me. I touch my lip, there was blood. I glared at him. I punched him in the face and repeated it many times hardly. He fell on the floor and groaning. "What's going on Simon? you're more weak than last time, what a shame and you dare call yourself a gangster?" i said and he glared at me.

He suddenly smirked, i frowned and looked behind me and Jee su punched me in the face. I fell on the floor and groans. I touch my cutted lip. I looked at him and he was about to jump on my legs i pull my legs and pulled them around his legs and pulled him to me making him fall on his head. I was about to get up and i Simon kicked me in my stomach i held my stomach and groan he was about to kick me back in the stomach as i rolled on the side and he kicked the ground i hurrily got up and punched his face many times not letting him a chance to hit back.

He fell on the ground and i punching his face. "KRIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i heard a girl shout. I stopped and glare at her. It was Hyeri. She ran to me and pushed me away from Simon and she wide her eyes when she saw Simon's bloody face. Simon groans in pain. She looked at me and slapped me. Wait what. I looked at her in disbelief.

"Noona! he di-" AO tried to talk but she cut him. "Shut up! i don't wanna hear any of your excuse, I can't tolerate that!" she said to AO and looked at me. "You told me you would leave him alone!" she said pointing at AO

. I rubbed my cheek and smirked and i lifted her chin to look at me and i got closer. "That's what i did. I saved his ing life." i whispered coldly looking to her. She frowned and breathed heavily. I let go of her and walks away and turned and pointed at AO. "We have to talk, now." i said coldly. AO as looking at Hyeri who was still frowning and looking at me.

The rest of Exo-M came they looked at me with wide eyes. I looked at them and nods telling them to bring simon and his friends out of the school. They nods and i walked away.

How could she slap when i just saved her friend life?! Why did i even helped him?! I sighed deeply trying to calm myself and walked away. He nods and followed me.I walked to the rooftop. When i arrived i stopped and waited for him to come. I heard footsteps and turn around and i frowned..

 

 

HYERI POV:

 

 

"You told me you would leave him alone!" I said pointing at AO. How could he punch him?!He came running in the class.. why was he that afraid.. He rubbed his cheek which i slapped. I don't why i slapped him i just couldn't contol myself. He smirked and he lifted my chin  suddenly. I looked at him and he got closer.

"That's what i did. I saved his ing life." he came closer his face was inches away from me i could feel his breath on my skin. He whispered coldly looking to me. What? He saved his life? what the hell is he talking about? is punching people a way to safe their life? I looked at the boy on the ground and then back at Kris confused.

He let go of me and walks away. I frowned at him. He turned and pointed at AO. "We have to talk, now." he said coldly. I looked at him, he sighed deeply not looking at me. I turned and saw the rest of Exo-M. I looked at them then at AO. "Noona.. why did you slap him? he didn't punch.." he said softly. I looked at him.

"Why did you say kris name when i asked you?!" i asked him half shouting. I feel so bad rightnow.. "You didn't let me finish my sentence i was about to say that Kris was fighting with 3 boys.." he said softly. "Aish!" i hissed. "Stay here.. i need to apologise.." i said looking down. I looked at Exo-M. "Where do he usuallly go ?" i asked them. "The rooftop." Xuimin said. I nods and walked to the rooftop.

Ahh.. that's so embarrasing. I slapped him when he was just helping.. the most i thought about it the worse i felt. I was finnaly at the rooftop. I saw him standing back facing me. I walked out the door and he turns and frowns."What do you want?" he asked me coldly. I sighed. "I'm sorry kris." i said looking at him.

I would actually don't care at all if he hates me or not but i feel really bad i don't wanna play the role in this story. "Sorry?" he asked me and turned away and walked to the edge of the roof. I sighed and walked abit closer.

"I shouldn't have react like that but when i saw AO he looked so scared and the first thing he said was kris so i thought you had bullied him again.." i explained slowly. He acted like he didn't care. I sighed and looked down. "I know you may don't care but i just wanted to apologise." i said and bowed even if his back was facing me. I sighed and turned and walked away. "Wait." he took my arm and i looked at him.

"what?" i asked him. He frowned. "What's your relatio with AO?" he asked  me. "relation? well he is just a friend, like a younger brother." i said and he nods. "younger brother?" he repeat and i nods. "Why are you asking?" i raised a brow and looked at him. "I just wonder why you get so mad when something happen to him. " he said and sat down on a chair against the wall. i looked at him and sat on the chair beside him.

"What happend?" i asked him. He looked up. "When i was on my way back to class i saw the 3 boys talking to him. I didn't recognise the boys so i asked who they were and since they are gangst-" he stopped and looked at me. "Why am i telling you all that though?" he asked and i pouted. "Why wouldn't you? they were what ? i didn't understand the last word you said, they are what?" i asked him blinking.

He looked around and asked me to come closer like if there was people around. "None of your bussines." he said. "Aish.." i hissed and looked away. He chuckled. I looked at him he had his eyes closed. This boy is so weird.. i hate him and i don't in the same time. "Can i ask you something?" i looked down at my feets. "Go ahead." he said and i looked at him.

"Why are you mean and cold with people?" i looked at him and he sighed and open his eyes and looked at me. "Because everybody annoyed me." he said and closed back his eyes. "What ? Annoying you? you annoyed them too but that not because of that that they will start bully and hit you." i said and he laughed.

"What are you tryin to say? That i have to be a sweet angel to everybody?" he looked at me. "No.. but be nice to people.." i said and looked away. His eyes, the way he look at me is so deep, so unreadable. "People don't deserve my being kind to them, you can't trust people they will stab you in your back." he said and sighed.

"Not everybody is like that you know you just think that everybody is because they are some people like that but they aren't all like this." i said and Mina and Ravi came to mmy mind, they wouldn't betray me and i would never stab them in the back. I smiled thinking about that. But my smile soon faded when i looked at my phone. "OMG! the lesson! I missed already 2hours oh god.." i shout and he looked at me blinking.

"It's okay that's only 2hours, i missed 3hours." he said calmly. "We'll get dtention!" i whined and he chuckled. "Don't go then." he said chuckling. I glare at him and pout. I didn't feel like go to the lesson rightnow.. "Since you asked me a question, i'll ask you one too." he said and i looked at him. "Why aren't you afraid of me?" he asked me. I looked at him confused.

"Why should i be scared?" i raise a brow. "Well everybody does if they don't i would make them scared of me ." he said and i chuckled. "Why don't you try to makes me scare of you?" i asked him curiously. "I don't know, i don't want to." he said and looked at me. I blinked at him and looked away. "Why don't you want to?" i asked looking away. He looked at me.

"I just feel like you won't be afraid of me whatever i do." he said and i chuckled. "You're such a smartass." i laughed and looked at him. He suddenly came closer, really close to me actually. I stopped to laugh and looked at him. "But i can still try." he whispered and i blinked. He was so close to me or nose could touch if i was 1mm closer.

"Try if you want too, you won't scare me i'm not scared of you." i whispered back. He smirked and looked at me. I felt like i couldn't stop looking. His stare was so intense that  you could shiver. "You have a very deep stare.. do you know that?" i blurted out still looking at his eyes. He breathed, "Yeah that's what people say, deep and cold eyes." he said with a chuckle.

"Cold? i should say unreadable eyes.." i said and he suddenly held my cheek. I wide my eyes and looked at him as he  makes his way to my ear. "Don't look at me this way, it makes me wanna kiss you." he whispered in my ear making a shiver goes down my spine. I blinked and looked away with his hand stll on my cheek. I looked down my heart beating like crazy. What's happening Hyeri?! Why the heck is my heart beating so fast? 

 

KRIS POV:

 

The way she look at me her eyes, her face, her voice.. I can take off my eyes of her. "Cold? i should say unreadable eyes.." she said looking deep in my eyes. I felt the urge to kiss her. I held her cheek and looked at her. She wide her eyes and looked at me. I got closer to her ear. "Don't look at me this way, it makes me wanna kiss you.." i whispered. She looked away, i had my hand still on her cheek.

Her cheek was soft her skin was milky and her pink lips just called me, but i won't kiss her.. not now.  But one thing is sure, i'm gonna make her mine. I waited so long to find a girl like that, she look just perfect in my eyes. At the first time i saw her yelling at me. She isn't one of those y girl calliing me only when they wanna get laid.

She was still looking away and i coud she her cheeks get red. She is blushing. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She was still looking down. I looked away and smiled. I got up and looked at my phone then at her. "School is over since 25minutes they must be nobody anymore.." i said and she got up and looked at her phone. "Oh right i should go now.." she said softly.

"Let me drive you home." i asked her. She looked at me and bowed. "No it's okay, Ravi might be down i'll go with him." she said. Ravi? VIXX Ravi? "Ravi?" i asked her. She nods. "He is my neighboor, so i come to school with him and normaly i go back home with him." she said. So that's wh yhe is always around her? I nods. "And if he isn't here anymore i'll drive you." i said and she looked at me and nods. "Okay." she said and we walked down to the hall.

She looked around. There was nobody. "I'll call him.." she said and she took her phone out. "Nope, he isn't here so i'll drive you." i said and took her hone. She looked at me. "Aishh.. okay give me my phone back.." she said pouting. "Wait." i said and i saved my number in her phone. "Done here." i said and gave her back. She looked suspicious at me and took her phone checking what i did.

We walked to my car. I open the door for her, she got in and so did I. I started the engine and i drived her home, he house isn't far fom school. I stopped the car and she looked at me and bowed. "Thanks for the ride." she said and open the door. She got out and looked at me. "Thanks again." she said and i smiled. "Welcome." i said and she walked to her house and got in. I smiled and drove away to our hangout. I parked my car and got in our hangout.

"Hey Kris where were you?" Luhan asked. "No of your bussines." i said coolly and sat down on the couch. "You were on the rooftop with Hyeri man, so how far did you 2 get?" Xuimin said. I glare at him. "What do you mean by how far?" i asked and he grinned. Uh. i see ow. "Well really far if it's what you wanna know." i lied and they all started to shout.

"REALLLY ?!" , "SHE LET YOU DO WHAT?" , "She is such an easy girl, banged on the rooftop is basic for es." Luhan said smirking. I glare at him. "Repeat what you just said? You all bastards do you really think i would do it with her ? I didn't even kiss her what makes you think i would do something to her?!" i said annoyed.

"And you Luhan you better don't talk about her if you don't want to het banged in the face by my hand." i said and glare at him and he looked away. "Hyeri is a nice girl though Luhan i don't get why you don't like her." Lay said. "He doesn't have to like her, she mine." i said and laid back down eyes closed.

"Kris interessed in a girl, that's new!" Chen said and i smacked his head eyes closed. "Shut up." i said and looked at them. "So what's up for tonight?" I asked them. "Leggo to my cousin club!" Chen said. I nods. I closed my eyes and gave them the 'OK' sign with my hand. 

 

KAI POV:

 

She and kris missed the 2 last lesson.. I wonder why. "So guys what are we goig to do tonight? i wanna go to the club!" Chanyeol said excitely. "Yeah why not, let's go to Sungmin's club." Suho said. We all agreed and i looked around. Should i ask Hyeri to come to the club with me? But i don't have her number..

"Yah DO do you have Hyeri's number?" i asked DO. He shook his head. "but i know someone who have it wait!" He said and called someone. "Hey Mina! it's DO i'm wondering if i can get the number of Hyeri, Kai want her number." he blurted out and i smack his head. "YAH!" i shout-whisper to him. He chuckled rubbing his head.

He hanged up and looked at his phone."She send it to me. here." he gave me his phone and i saved Hyeri's number. "Okay thanks!" i said and walked out our hangout to my house to change. 

 

Hey Hyeri it's Kai, mina gave me your number i hope you don't mind it. ^^'

Kai

 

 

Oh hey kai! it's okay ^^ I don't really  since it's you. 

Hyeri

I read the message and smiled.

 

 

I was wondering why didn't you came to the 2last lessons? 

Kai

 

 

I had some stuff to handel and i forget about the times so yeah ^^'' 

Hyeri

 

 

I see (: Uhmm between i'm going to a club tonight i was wondering if you would like to come with me..

Kai

 

Oh okay! i love going to the club keke (:

Hyeri

I smiled as i read the message she is coming! 

 

Good then! i'll pick you up at 8 okay? 

Kai

 

Okay! see you at 8 then! (:

Hyeri

I took off my clothes and i took shower. I put on some clothes and looked at myself in the mirrors and smiled in agreement. I got down stairs and looke dat my parents. "I'm going." i said and walked out before they could say anything and got in my car and drive to your house. I was infront of  her house and got out and rings her bell. 

I fixed my hair fastly and waited for her to open the door. She open the door and i looked at wide open.. Damn. She looks hot wearing this. "Ahh don't look at me like that!" she said shyly. "No you're beautiful wearing this!" i said and she looked down and smiled. "Thank you, you look great too though"

she said looking at me. She walked to the couch and took her little bag and walked to me. "Kajja!" she said excitely and we walked to the car. Honestly i can't take my eyes of her, her dress was simple but it suited her perfectly, showing her curves and her black long curled hair.

 

 

We got in the car and i drive to the club. We arrived and i got out and open the door for her. She smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you." she sais sweetly. We walked to the enter of the club and people started to push.

I slide my hand around her waist and pulled her to me. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Be carefull the enter is always so noisy and people push a lot.." i told her and she looked around.

I lead her to the rest of EXO-K. They all looked at her and glare at them."Yah what are you all looking at ? don't look at my date!" i said and she looked at me blushing nervously from all the stares.

We sat dow and talked with the rest of exo-k. She didn't talk alot, she drinked and looked around most of the time. "Let's dance!" i took her hand and she nods.

We were on our way to the dancefloor when i saw EXO-M. Oh damn why are they here? i glare at them. Hyeri looked at me. "Is there something wrong?" she looked at me then at the direction where i was looking at.

Her eyes widend and she turned around back facing exo-M. "Look at who we have her, isn't that the little kai, and who's that girl? A new you got ?" Kris said. I glare at him.

"Who did you call a huh?" she turned around and looked at Kris. I looked at her and held her by the waist and pulled her closer. "Don't mind them, let's go." i said and she looked at me wide eyes by my actions.

Kris pulled Hyeri's arm. "Where do you think you're going with her?" Kris sais glaring coldly at me. "We're in a club, we're going to the dancefloor ." i said in a mocking sound.

"Yah you both stop her." she said and pulled my arm from her waist and KRis hand from her shoulder. "You know what you both gonna do? go talk about it somewhere else i'm going to dance." she said and walked away.

"Wait!" i called her and looked back at Kris. "You better keep your hand off her ." Kris said and i laughed. "Why should i? she isn't yours kris." i said and walked away to look after her. So kris likes her like i just see... interessing

I looked around and i saw hyeri in Kris's arms...

 

HYERI POV:

Kai and kris started to argue about i don't clearly know what since the music was so loud. So i decide to let them talk and go dance alone, i just wanna to dance rightnow. I wals dancing alone i didn't care about the people around me but the more i dance and go in the dancefloor the more i felt people touching me and i felt uncomfortable. There was a weird boy that always tried to touch me or dance with me. The boy came closer.

I tried to walk away and i felt a pair of mucle arms hold me. I shout and looked up at the boy.. it was kris. "You're too atractive, boy will try to do bad thing to you." he said in my ear. Everytime he would whisper in my ear my heart start beating fast. I'm atractive? what..

"But.. i wanna dance.." i said in his ear and he smirked. "Dance with me.. even if i'm not the best dancer.." he said and i chuckled. "Okay" i nods and the music changed, it was now  a calm beat (MBLAQ-smoky girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTDmIiGLFEw ). I closed my eyes and started to dance. I open my eyes and looked a him and was moving calmly.

I chuckled and held his hand and pulled him closer to me."Listen to the beat, it's okay if you don't know how to move on it.. just follow my moves." i said in his ear, i could smell his scent, he smell so good..

I looked at him and put his hands on my hips slowly. He looked at me and i started to move on the music. He started to follow my moves too. He held my hips softly yet tightly. I smiled at him and started moving my hips at the refrain. He chuckles and i chuckled still dancing.

He has a very pretty smile now that i see him smile. The slow beat came back i slowly put my hand on his shoulder since he is so tall. He looked at me. "Did you drink?" he asked me. "Abit.." i said and put my head on his chest tiredly when the music ended.

He caressed my hips slowly and i closed my eyes. It was now a really calm beat where we couldn't really dance we stood just there. "Are you feeling dizzy?" he asked me. I shook my head slowly. "No i'm feeling good like this.." i said. I could feel the alcohol effect but i wasn't really drunk.I was a bit high we can say. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. i look so handesome.. and his eyes.. i love his eyes.

"I like your eyes, i would like to be able to read them.." i said and he chuckled and got closer. "Read them? look at my eyes, guess what they are saying." he said and i chuckled and held his cheek lean in and look at his eyes. They were different from earlier but i still can't read them."I can't .." i said and pouted. He chuckled.

"They are saying you're beautiful tonight..' he said. I looked down. Beautiful? "Really?" i looked at him and he nods. "Really beautiful.." he said and i caress his cheek unconsiously. "Thank you." i said and he smiled and kissed my forehead. I let him and looked at him. "I think you're drunk.." he said and i pouted. "I'm not drunk i drunk a litlle bit." i said and he chuckled.

"Are you sure? you look high..Uhm i there's one way to know if you're drunk of not." he said and i raise a brow. He came closer and closer. I looked at him. Our lips were about to touch and suddenly i wonder how his lips would feel on mine. How they would taste. I guess i'm drunk.. what am i thinking? but i my heart keeps on beating like crazy. I caressed his face looking at him.

Well since i'm abit 'drunk' it's okay if i do? Or.. And before i could think about it he crashed his lips on mine. I wide my eyes at his sudden action. I looked at his eyes who were closed and i colsed my eyes slowly as i feel him kissing my lips softly.And i replied back the kiss. I putted my arms around his neck and deepend the kiss. It was just like if we were then only one on the dancefloor.

He bite my bottom lip making me gasp and letting his a way to enter my mouth. We battle for domination which he won and a moan escaped my lips when he bited my lip. He slowly pulled back and i looked at him. I blinked..

Realising what just happened. I wide my eyes and he looked down my cheek were burning. "U-uhmm sorry i uhu.. i have to g-go." i said and walked away. He held my arms and i looked away reminding him to see my red burning cheeks. "Wait where are y-" another hand held me and i looked at the boy it was Kai.

"she came with me she goes back with me, c'mon let's go." he said glaring at kris and then he smiled at me. Oh god what just happen.. i can't think straight I looked slightly at Kris and he let go of my arm and walked away. I looked down and i walked away with kai. 

 

 

 

Here you are my dear readers and subbies xD i did a long chrappie chappie for you all well i know it's weird but i hope you'll like it ^^''