Minhyun is awesome lovestuck school boy ^.^

The Darkness

Yearh he is in my story ^.^

 

I just fel like posting a link here ^.^ 

 

So check it out ^,^

(it's mostly about Jun Kyu, but still)

 

Foreword and description:

 
Jun Kyu was putting his things down in his bag, fixing his blue hair and then he went out of the house, ready to go to school. The small road which leaded down to the mansion he lived in, were surrounded by trees. The sun shinned down between the leaves, wich formed a roof over the road. Two small birds were sitting in two of the trees, the one singing a melody, it was almost like the bird was confessing it's love to the other bird. Jun Kyu smiled and slowly walked away from the road, out to a bigger one. He looked back at his house, like he always did. Sending his mother, who still were standing in the doorframe, a big smile. She yelled happily. " Have a great day in school my son, remeber to be carefull." Kuy smiled, waving at his mom. He had never understood why she always told him to take care, but maybe it was just something mothers did? Kyu walked down the street, humming softly to himself. His eyes looking around, admiring the town. All the houses, were so different from each other, they all had a different color and they all were in different shape. Some of them almost looked like a ruin, while other looked like they had been build yesterday. Kyu smiled when he came to his favorite house on the road. It wasn't big, neither small, but just the size between that. It had a rather big garden, with so many flowers that it almost looked like a flower sea when the wind blowed. The path up to the house door, looked like a path you would find in a forest. Not like the big paths everybody walked on, no like the small paths, you only found if you went on a adventure in the forest. The house it self were pink, not a pink which screamed "i'm pink" in your eyes, no it was a light, comforting pink. Everytime Kyu looked at the house color he felt calm and happy, just everytime he walked by the house he felt like that. Everytime Kyu felt sad or had had a discussion with his dad, he usual went down the road sat down on the ground and stared at the house. After some time he would eventually calm down and go back home. Today he had no time to look at the calming house, though. 
 
He had left his house to late and had to hurry if he wouldn't be late to school. The teachers really didn't cared if he was late though. He was THE JUN KYU, son of the richest buisness man in Korea. If he was late or didn't even met up, nobody cared. Or his friends did, of course. The problem was, that he wasn't even sure the boys he called his friends was friends with him because they liked him or just because his dad had a lot of money. Sometimes he saw signs on that the last one was the correct one. Mostly when they didn't want him to came visit them at their houses. But what could he do? If he said he wouldn't befriend them anymore, he would just be alone and that... That was just even more stupid. Kyu were finally arrived at the gates into the school and he still had more than 15 minutes to get to class. In his mind he danced a victory dance. Kyu quickly got into the school building, walking with long steady steps down the hall. The students in the hall was staring at him, whispering words he couldn't hear. Some of the new first year students even looked scared of him. It had also been like this last year, even when they came back from a holiday it was like that. Everybody would stare at him, whispering about him and his father, the first year students would look scared and holding on to each other. He had never understood that. Why were they scared? Did he really look that bad and evil? The good thing was that after a couple of weeks all the scared first year students would stop being scared. Basically because Kyu did his best in those weeks to seem nice. He basically were a nice boy, BUT when someone really pissed him of he were like the devil and nobody wants to mess with the devil. He smiled to all the students and casually walked over to his locker, throwing his bag in there and hurrying down to his first class. The first class was usually just talking, talking about the summer or hot flirts the students had had.  
 
He walked into the classroom sitting beside one of his  socalled friends. The boy beside him sent Kyu a smille, before he turned his gaze to a girl with blond hair.  Everybody said she was the prettiest girl in class, or maybe even in the entire school. Every single guy on the school had an eye one her. Or almost every single guy. Like the strange boy he was, Kyu didn't found her pretty at all... Or maybe a little, Okay sure she was pretty and all, but he didn't liked the way she acted. She acted like she owned the entire school. The boy beside him turned around to look at Kyu again, who was staring into space. " Camel" He said, poking Kyu on the shoulder. Kyu came back to reality, smiling at his friend. " Yes, Ren what is it?" Ren smiled and leaned closer to Kyu, whispering into his ear. " I think Soojin likes you." Ren looked at Soojin again. Kuy turned his head a bit. Maybe Ren were right Soojin were staring at him. Ren raised his eyebrows. "Why don't you ask her out, Kyu?" Kyu just shook his head. She wasn't nice, so why bother himself with her presence. She winked at him, trying to look cute. Kyu just shook his head and looked at Ren. Ren furrowed his brows. "Are you serious Kyu? This girl is perfect and as far as i can see, she likes you. Why don't you ask her out?" He stared at Kyu. Kyu just shook his head. He didn't wanted to explain Ren the reasons. 
 
Ren suddenly looked shocked and stood up.....
 
 

 

 
 
Love... Yes what is love actually? 
 
Do you know?
 
Kyu doesn't.
 
You wanna know what love is?
 
Kyu want to.
 
 
 
But how can a completely "normal" school year show him that?
 
 
 
This is a story where he learns what love is...
 
It isn't exactly what he had expected it to be.
 
Really not what he had expected.
 
Nothing this year is actually what he had expected.
 
 
 
Did you expect it?
 
 
 
Don't lie.
 
I know you didn't.
 
Kyu know you didn't.
 
And honestly WHO would really had expected all this?
 
 
 
All what?
 
All the things which could happen in this school year.
 
In Kyus life...
 

 

Yes, check it out ^.^

Awesome Link ^.^