I'm DOOMED!

Together as One

“Riiiiiing!” Oh, come on! It’s still early in the morning, why can’t alarm clocks be more considerate to someone like me? When I was about to go back to sleep, suddenly someone knock on the door. The knocking sound annoys and irritates me as I feel so sleepy that morning. But I have no choice but to open the door because maybe it’s Jae Suk-oppa.

        “Welcome to our family, Song Ji Hyo-ssi!” some voices said.

        I was half asleep that time tries to open my ‘heavy’ eyelids to see who’s there. And what’s in front of me right now are seven ‘pigs’ except Jae Suk-oppa as I smell soap coming from his body.

        “Ji Hyo-ah, here are the members that wanted to meet with you.” said Jae Suk-oppa.

        “Oh, he…hello. I’m Song Ji Hyo, the new member of this family.” As I introduce myself to them, they started to introduce themselves as well.

        “I’m Ha Dong Hoon, you can call me Ha Ha. Ji Hyo, let me be your last love!” said a penguin-like-boy who look like a playboy and almost the same tall as I am.

        “My name is Lee Gwang Soo. They call me giraffe because of my height.” Said a tall boy right by the corner.

        “Hi, I’m Kim Jong Kook. Don’t be afraid of me, you can call me Jong Kook-oppa.” Said a muscular boy next to Jae Suk-oppa.

        “The oldest, Ji Suk Jin.” Said a boy who has a big nose.

        “I’m Kang Gary, the great rapper!” said a boy as he raps his own name.

        “I’m Song Jong Ki. Ji Hyo-noona, looks like we have the same surname.” Said a pretty boy who looks like a very cute dongsaeng.

        “Looks like we all have introduce ourselves, let’s have some breakfast!” said Jae Suk-oppa as he leads us to the dining room.

        Maybe they are not bad after all, but still I’m afraid to live with boys. At my old school, I always had been bullied by boys because of my personality. I thought. Jae Suk-oppa suddenly wakes me up from my own world as he said to me about going to the same school.

        “Ji Hyo-ah, I’m going to transfer you to the same school as all of us right here. What do you think?” he said.

        I was thinking deeply to make sure that I will not regret after making my decision. Maybe I can transfer to the school to start a new life. After a while, I have made my decision. I will make new friends and start a new life here!

        “SURE!” I shout on top of my voice.

        “YEAH!” all of them shout because of joy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

        “Ji Hyo-ah…” That sounds like Jae Suk-oppa’s voice. I quickly open my eyes to wake myself up from my heavy slumber.

        “Ji Hyo, wake up. We are going to be late!” he said to me.

         “Okay, Jae Suk oppa. Give me five minutes. I come out later.” I said.

        Five minutes later, I rush to the school bus that has stopped outside our house. I heard all of them calling my name to be fast. Whoa! Thank God, I made it. If not, I’m the one that’s gonna cause all of us to be late at school. I said to my heart.

         After Jae Suk-oppa brought me to the principal, we went to our own class. My class is 2-B, the second top class at this school named Running High School. I wonder why they give such a weird name to this school. As I walk into my classroom, something shock me which make my heart almost ‘pop out’ from my body!

 

I’M DOOMED!

 

        This can’t be true! My life is ruined for sure! I’m the same class a Gary, Jong Kook and Ha Ha-oppa. There’s also various type of people in my class such as the gay couples, singers, dancers and many more! Why did I get transfer to a weird class with so many weirdoes?! I sigh as I walk to the front class to introduce myself.

        “Okay. I’m your teacher, BoA. I will teach you about music…” said BoA.

        Can I survive to study in this class and get a good grad? As long as Jae Suk-oppa is around, I can rely on him just for a while until I get along with everyone here. I wondered as the first day at school past…

 

 

 

 

I was out of idea what to write so this is the result guys! I get the idea yesterday but then it slowly fade away... have fun reading my first fanfic!