Don’t Tell Anyone

Together as One

I can’t sleep last night because something bothered me for a whole day. So as the result, I wake up early than usual. I go to the kitchen to see if there is any leftover last night. Suddenly, someone tap on my shoulder which make me scream and fall as if I have been struck by a lightning bolt.

            “I’m sorry that I have scared you.” I look up and was shock to see that the person is HaHa-oppa. As I know, he never wakes up early when he has nothing to do the next morning.

            “Yah, Song Ji Hyo!” I was startled. Why did he suddenly yell at me? Did I do something wrong to him or he just want to play prank on me? But, I don’t know what to do other than answer him.

            “HaHa-oppa, good morning.” I said as I paste a wide smile on my face. Then I notice that he was blushing. When I was about to say something he suddenly move towards me and kiss my forehead. I was startled by his action but I act as if nothing has happened.

            We stare each other eyes for a few second as if we are at our own world. When I look at his face he looks kinda cute, but not that cute. Suddenly he move closer and whisper to my ear.

            “I like you. Don’t tell anyone, okay?” I nod as we make a pinky swear which reminds me of my childhood days. I don’t get the chance to talk to him because he already walks away without helping me to stand up. That bastard! I thought.

            When I stand up and look outside the window, the sun is already raised. Whoa! I wonder how long did me and HaHa-oppa talking? Huh….I don’t want to eat anymore because of that kid!

            “Ji Hyo-ah, can you please come with me to the market to buy things to eat?” I hear Jae Suk-oppa’s voice calling me from the outside.

            “Okay, oppa. But can you wait for a while, I’m gonna change my clothes first.” I’m sure he knows that I’ve already wake up because HaHa-oppa tells him.

 

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I was very tired after my archery training today. I hope the HaHyo Shippers don't get mad on me and others as well, enjoy the story! :)