Honestly don't know what to call this

TaecChan stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING! This is about the lamest, most weird and shortsummed story ever. I know it , so feel free to tell it to my face xP Or just say what you like about it.

 

Taecyeon reluctantly opens one eye when he feels his cheek getting poked at, over and over again.
He sees a smile so bright it can only belong to one person.
He is not quite sure though, if he actually believes what he sees so he has to open his other eye as well.
“What the are you doing home so early?” Taecyeon speaks groggily.
A soft laugh leaves the poker and he pats the bigger man’s cheeks with both hands.
“It’s 9 pm already!” he continues to laugh, making Taecyeon groan in annoyance.
Great, only two more hours of sleep before the rest of the troublemakers would be back home.
One would expect them to go straight to bed after such late schedules, but no, they just had to make a ruckus and not quiet down until at least 4am since they had the day tomorrow off, unlike Taecyeon.
“Aww, hyung, did you sleep all day? That’s not good for you you know,” Taecyeon’s tormenter says, starting off with a bubbly and cute tone of voice before having it grow into that of a concerned one.
“Please… Just leave me be, I have an early morning tomorrow. I need my sleep,” the bigger beast mumbles as he pulls the covers over his head.
The younger frowns as he sits down on the edge of the bed.
“We could watch together?” he suggests, trying to give Taecyeon a reason to get out of bed.
“Not in the mood…”
“How about I cook you something? You haven’t eaten all day so you should eat something now.”
“Not hungry…”
“Hyuuuuuung~!” the younger of them whines and starts to pull the covers off of the sleepyhead.
“Okay okay, I’ll get up,” Taecyeon practically yells as he sits up.

He knew the battle was lost from the moment he had opened that one eye so there was really no reason to take any more of this torture.
The tormenter grins when he wins and releases the covers before he crawls on top of the older who is now sitting up.
He gives him a kiss on the cheek and a hug before pulling away again.
“Good boy,” he whispers; “If you behave I’ll probably give you a .”
Taecyeon sighs and hugs back, but only for a brief moment as the younger is pulling back not long after.
He does not comment on the statement since he knows it is just a joke and just rubs his eyes.
He didn’t want to get up and he didn’t want to eat.

Taecyeon gets dressed rather quickly before following the other out to the kitchen.
He sits down by the kitchen table and watches him, thinking to himself how unlucky he was for not getting any alone time, especially when he was sleeping.
The others would always come wake him up, no matter what.
“You don’t have to cook anything big Channie, I’m not that hungry,” he tells the younger.
“That’s rubbish, of course you are hungry,” Chansung softly chuckles.
The boy knew Taecyeon was very tired, and he had been like that for a while now so Chansung was
worried the older was getting sick.
He makes Taecyeon something simple, a sandwich, stuffing it with everything he can find.
It looked pretty horrible, but it made Taecyeon laugh a little though so that was good.
He sits down and watches the older eat.
“So your wife doing?”
“She’s not even my real wife… But she’s doing good, why?”
“Just wondering. You seem tired a lot lately, I was thinking maybe you’ve been straining yourself to keep
her happy?”
“That makes no sense at all, I don’t even like that chick,” Taecyeon points out, stuffing another piece
of the sandwich into his mouth.
“Good point,” Chansung softly hums and peeks over at the clock.
“Besides, no one can steal me away from you.”
“Stupid,” the younger laughs softly and gently shoves Taecyeon.
It makes him smile seeing Taecyeon perking up after having gotten something to eat.
“You know I think of you every day,” Taecyeon continues to tease the younger, making him laugh some
more and shake his head.
“Don’t say things like that.”
“But it’s true though,” the older says as he finishes his food.
Chansung just rolls his eyes and smiles.

He and Taecyeon were best buddies, nothing could really explain how close they were or how they had gotten so close in the first place.
They had what seemed like the world’s biggest bromance going on, always tease, and do a lot of skinship.
And somewhere in there the younger boy had fallen for the older, without even knowing it himself.
Chansung had looked up to Taecyeon for as long as he could remember, and he adored him, even more than his precious cat.

“So…” Taecyeon starts, catching Chansung’s attention since he had apparently spaced out.
“Can I go back to bed now?”
“What? No!” Chansung laughs af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter