Detention

I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE

Oh great! Why do I have to be seatmates with this beast??

Heechul hyung! What did I do to you?? Why? I’ll get you a bunch of gel and don’t torture cacao please just please save me from Kyuhyun! -___- My insides wanted to burst.

 

“YOU WANT TO STAY IN DETENTION UNTIL AFTER CLASS OR THE BOTH OF YOU WILL SIT DOWN?” Mr. Choi threatened again.

 

I instantly took the seat beside Kyuhyun and glued my eyes on the board.

 

“Hey pumpkin pie!” Kyu tried to call me but I still glued my eyes on the board fearing that Mr. Choi might eat me alive when he finds out that I am not paying attention again.

 

**poke**

Kyu poked my tummy.

He knows nothing but to bully me! And to answer math problems.

 

“Keep on ignoring me and I’ll have you for lunch.” Kyu teased Min.

“What do you want??!” I blurted.

 

Everyone’s eyes were on us.

And Mr. Choi’s eyes widened like an owl’s.

 

“I think you two want an early trip to detention huh?” Mr. Choi glared at us.

Really! Thank you KYU!

“N-no Mr. Choi, please spare me! He was bugging me the whole class period!” I complained to Mr. Choi.

 

“Both of you to detention! Immediately!” Mr. Choi pointed the door urging us to exit the classroom.

 

Me and Kyuhyun stood up.

 

We cannot do anything, once Mr. Choi says it we have no choice but to do it.

 

“Bring your bags along with you.” Mr. Choi added.

 

I carried my bag and my lunch box, my mom’s gonna kill me when she finds out about my trip to detention today.

 

“You can now go to your favorite subject Sungmin.” Heenim whispered as I passed by him.

 

“Thanks to you.” I murmured.

 

As soon as we we’re out of the room, Kyuhyun circled his arm around my neck. “Come on pumpkin pie! Let’s go to our room.” Kyu teased.

I pushed him away.
“Damn you! Get away from me! I’m going to detention again thanks to you!” I shouted.

 

 

Mr. Kim heard my screams.

“Lee Sungmin! It’s too early for your complains!” He scolded me.

“I’m sorry sir.” Sungmin lowered his head in embarrassment.

“It’s my fault Mr. Kim.” Kyu defended me.

 

Woah this is raw! For the first time! He admitted something!

 

He s his arm around my neck again.

“Sungmin’s on his period today.” He joked.

Mr. Kim chuckled. “So the two of you are sent here by Mr. Choi?”

“Yes sir, for a whole day detention.” Kyu answered.

“Great! Clean the room for me okay?” Mr. Kim ordered. “And. . . take care of Ddangkoma for me.”

“O-okay sir.” I replied while elbowing Kyu to remove his arm around my neck.

 

He was only tightening his grip. Darn this man!

 

Mr. Kim left. He gave me his precious turtle. Kyu opened the door and noticed that the lights we’re off.

“Wanna play in the dark with me.” Kyu smirked.

“Wanna taste turtle pee?” I threatened back.

 

He opened the lights and great just great. We’re the only one to spend the whole day in this room.

 

“I’ll take care of Ddangkoma, you clean the room.” Kyu ordered me.

“Hey! Mr. Kim asked us to clean the room!” I said to defend myself.

“Oooh I think somebody wants to be kissed by me.” Kyu teased me again. I quickly took the broom and pointed it to him.

“Kiss me or I’ll hit you with this??” I glared at him.

 

He just smiled at me.

“Stop being cute or else.” Kyu threatened me again.

“Or else what?” I mimicked his way of speaking.

I heard him lock the door.

I suddenly got goosebumps.

What does he want now??!

 

I turned to his direction only to find him in front of me standing just a few inches away.

 

I hit him with the broom.

 

“Spare my lips! You creep!” I said while hitting him with a broom.

 

It took me a while to notice that he wasn’t doing anything, he was just standing there covered with bruises because I was hitting him constantly with the broom.

 

“Are you knots?” He asked. “Ddangkoma’s walking around the room! That is why I locked the door!”

“Ow.” I smiled. I felt a little better after hitting him many times.

 

“I was just going to ask you where the other broom is that is why I’m standing behind you.” Kyu explained again. “Boy, you’ve gone knots pumpkin pie.”

 

“Stop calling me that!"

“Hey, that’s my pet name for you don’t you find it sweet?”

“I don’t!” I answered as I rolled my eyes. I threw him the other broom to keep him quiet.

 

We continued to clean the room and to take care of the turtle. Still there was no sign of Mr. Kim.

 

Time passed by so quickly that I got hungry. The bell rang signaling the start of lunch break.

 

“Yipee lunch break!” I chirped. I went to my bag and took out my packed lunch.

 

Kyuhyun was seating at the teacher’s table just looking at me.

 

To my surprise, mom packed a pumpkin pie for me. GREAT!

 

“Is that a pumpkin pie?” Kyu asked me.

“NO. It’s an orange pie!” I lied.

“It smells like you so stop lying.”

Ugh.

“Can I have one?”

“No.”

“You know we’re not allowed to go outside.”

“So I cannot buy anything for lunch.”

“Then eat your packed lunch.”

“I don’t have one. My mom never prepares packed lunch for me. They were always busy with the family business.”

 

I suddenly pitied Kyuhyun.

 

“Get some here.” I offered some pumpkin pie to Kyu.

He ate it fast. He was hungrier than I thought.

“Your lips taste so much better than this.” He grinned.

I just glared at him.