At Least,Stay By My Side. . .

Broken Strings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IYZmbOr2ok

 

"Yah..why do you keep following me?" I asked LJoe huffing,as I was returning home from school."Because I'm your boyfriend and I ought to send you home." He answered smiling."You are not my boyfriend!You're a weird stalker.." I explained face-palming myself."Yeah,yeah what~ever.You know you like it.." He answered smiling.Well,he had a point...

"Aish you weirdo.." I mumbled under my breath and continued my route home."Minzy-ah~" he said in a cute tone."What?" I asked."You are very beautiful..." I turned around and looked at him looking exactly like that.

"What's with that out of the blue?" I asked confused."Nothing." He smiled."I just like looking at you,admiring your beauty.." he added smiling."Nah,I ain't falling for that.." I answered and kept walking.*He's so weird!* I told myself huffing."What are you thinking?" he suddenly appeared in front of me,shocking me."Y-Yah!Just stay in one place!" I yelled and he giggled.

"You're always too cute when you get angry." I bit my lips."I already told you,I don't want you to call me that..." I mumbled and pushed him away,with my gaze on the ground.Then,he gently grabbed my wrist."Minzy,wait." I stood still."What's with you everytime I call you 'cute'?What's the problem?" he asked."I just don't like being called that." i murmured.

I was about to leave but he squeezed my wrist a bit."Why?" he asked,determinded to learn.I gulped and bit my lips.Tears began rolling down my cheeks but I tried to keep quiet,so that he wouldn't notice.Yet,he pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly."Speak your mind,pabo.Stop holding everything back..." he mumbled,while rubbing the back of my head.

"I hate being called cute!I hate it more than anything!He made me hate it...he and his friends..." i explained crying."He?" LJoe asked.He led me to a bench and we both sat down.I took a deep breath and began explaining."Second grade of middle school...my first boyfriend,Tao.We were together for 4 months and one day he...asked me to meet him at an abandoned building.I went there but i couldn't see anyone.I was yelling his name..."

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

"Oppa!Oppa!" Tao was nowhere to be found.I huffed and checked my phone for any messages."So...Tao was right.You actually are very cute.." I heard a voice and immediatly raised my gaze and saw Tao's friends coming closer and closer to me."W-What are you doing here?Where is Tao?" I asked a little scared.

"Right here..." He pointed right behind him.There he was,Tao."T-Tao,why are they here?" I asked but he wouldn't answer.He was just smirking."Four months,Minzy.I think it's time.." He mumbled and they all began coming closer and closer."W-What do you mean?T-Tao,i'm scared!" I yelled about to cry.

"Awww,look at this poor thing.Too cute to harm,but still...She provokes you.." another boy said smirking.The others giggled.Two of them rushed and grabbed my arms,pinning me on the ground.I kicked another who tried to open my legs but he returned and pinned me down."TAO HELP ME!" I yelled crying.

They began taking off my clothes one by one and then Tao came to me."Help me Tao.." I let out one last plea for help but no,it didn't reach his heart.He just...did it.Once he was finished,he let the rest of his friends do it as well.I nearly died.They let me there alone,, and they just ran away.

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed,I could hardly breath though.I was laying down,crying.There was blood on the floor,I was hurting like hell and I kept wishing to die.I didn't want to get out of that room,I didn't want to see any of them again.My heart was broken,my ity taken away without my will.I wanted to die.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"After what happened,I stayed locked in my room for many weeks,eating nearly nothing,only drinking water. I...put the blame on me,for being so stupid and blind not realising what Tao actually wanted from me.I punished myself." I pulled up my sleeves."I still have the scars..." there were old scars all over my arms.Scars from deep cuts.

"I wanted to die.Then,I decided to change.I was no longer the cute Minzy everyone knew.I changed.I became more of a...delinquent.I was known at every club,I had criminal friends,I used to beat everyone up,I sometimes stole stuff,for some months I used to smoke...When my mother found out everything,she hit me very hard.I realised I was wrong.I stopped smoking and tried becoming a better person for my mother and my sister.I'm still kind of delinquent but i'm a better person..." I explained and wipped my tears.

LJoe was frozen in shock.He was barely blinking,but then he woke up.He shook his head still in shock."Y-You mean...you've been...?" He asked and I huffed."That's...one way to put it..." I answered.Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and embraced me."I swear on my life,I will find that bastard...Minzy,you'll be safe from now on,I promise this!I'll always be by your side and I'll always protect you because...you're everything for me!You're my whole life,Minzy!" He yelled,about to cry.

"LJoe..." I mumbled."Saranghe...Minzy..." he whispered in a trembling voice.I pulled myself to face him."Nado,LJoe..Nado.." I mumbled.He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me gently and smoothly.*At least...stay by my side,LJoe...* I prayed inside my head,as a tear rolled down my cheek...