Living like this is more severe than dying...

Broken Strings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZJnZD1UbA8

 

 

It was 10 pm and I was walking home,I was out with my friends.The streets were empty and it was really dark.It was quite creepy,that's why I wanted to get home quickly,so I increased my pace.Suddenly,I saw a male figure standing in front of me.When I realised who it was,I was about to faint from fear."Tao..." I mumbled.

 

LJOE POV

 

It's been many days since I last saw or even talked with Minzy and I was getting worried.She was absent from school for many days.I had decided to go check on her,at her house.When I reached her house,I knocked on the door but there was no answer.I knocked again and her mother opened the door.She was about to faint.

"M-Mrs.Gong!What happened?!" I immediatly held her in my arms,since she was about to fall on the floor."Please save her...he will kill her..." she mumbled before she fainted.I put her on the couch and rushed upstairs,to Minzy's room.The door was half open,I could hear Minzy crying silently.I completely opened the door and entered the room.

I saw her on the floor,she was full of bruises and there was blood everywhere.Her clothes were ripped and her hair was a mess.I ran to her."Minzy!" i yelled.She raised her head and looked at me.Her face was filled with blood."W-What happened?!Who did this to you?" I asked shocked.Then I remembered."Him." i mumbled.

"Is he here?Where is he ?" I asked determinded to find that bastard."H-He's...a-always he-re..." she answered trembling.*I swear to God I'm going to ing find you and once I do...you'll wish you've never disturbed Minzy...* I said inside my head,clenching my fists and bitting my lower lip.

 

A few days have passed.Minzy has been staying at my place,so that I could keep her safe.I would go to her house everyday to check if he would come.One day,he did.He was out of her house,knocking on the door harshly."YAH!" I yelled."Who do you think you are?!" I added angrily.

"What the do you want,man?" He asked,kicking the door."I want you to leave this family alone!" I answered."Wae?What's your ing problem?!" He yelled."You're disturbing my girlfriend's family!" I shouted."Girlfriend?So,Minzy found a bodyguard,huh?Tch,as if you could beat me.." He mumbled to himself.

"Come here you ing bastard!" I yelled.He began walking towards me and he was getting ready to punch me.There was a serious fight between us two,both of us had many bruises on our faces and lots of blood on our face and body.I suddenly grabbed him and pinned him on the ground,punching him."Don't you ever lay your hands on her again!" I yelled.

"OR I WILL ING KILL YOU!" I added and gave him one last punch,which let him unconscious.I stood up and rushed to my house.Once I got in Minzy ran to me,shocked."LJoe!What happened?Are you alright?!" She asked shocked."It's settled,Minzy.He won't...harm you again.." I mumbled and went to the bathroom to clean myself.

A few minutes later,she entered the bathroom and helped me to heal my wounds."LJoe...thank you...you..saved my life,again.." she mumbled,about to cry.I touched her cheeks and smoothly caressed them."I told you that I'd protect you,didn't I? You're the love of my life,I would never let anyone harm you.." I tapped her nose.

She strenched herself and pressed her lips against mine,giving me a sweet peck.I returned the kiss,while caressing her cheeks."Saranghamnida.." She mumbled."Nado." I mumbled back and kissed her for once more."And I'll always be by your side,to protect you...so don't be afraid anymore,everything will be fine.." 

"As long as you're by my side,I know everything will be fine,LJoe...Just please..don't ever go.." she begged,about to cry."I will never ever leave.Please don't cry,araseo?" I wipped the tears that had already rolled down her cheeks and then kissed her forehead and locked her in my arms,embracing her.

"Thank you..thank you so much.." she kept repeating in a low and trembling voice.I caressed the back of her head smoothly."Stop thanking me already..pabo.." I murmured and kissed her forehead,then squeezed her in my arms for once again,without letting her shed any other tears.