The Perfect Summer?

Broken Strings

 

 

"I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH!" School's closed for Summer and Dara has already began getting on my nerves."Dara,mum has the car!I can't get you there!" I said face-palming myself."BUT I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH!" She kept on crying and shouting.

Suddenly,the door bell rang."AIGO,SHH!" I shouted and rushed to the door.I opened the door and saw LJoe with Taemin,wearing their swimsuits."Hey,Minzy." He said smiling."W-What are you doing here LJoe ?" I asked confused.

"We're going to the sea and we were both wondering if you and Dara want to join us." He explained smiling."NAE!UNNIE JEBAL!I WANT TO GO TO THE SEA!" Dara shouted and i bit my lips,squeezing my eyes."YAH,DARA STOP SHOUTING!" I shouted huffing.

"Araso,araso.." I said."Come in and wait for us to get changed.." they both entered and sat in the living room.Me and Dara went upstairs and changed to our swimsuits.We got down and LJoe lead us to his car.We all entered and LJoe began driving to the nearest beach.

When we got there,I was confused.It wasn't the usual beach we always went.There wasn't anybody there,only us."Why are we alone?" I asked confused."I chose this part of the beach so that we would be all alone." LJoe answered and put down his stuff.

When we were ready,Taemin and Dara immediatly went to swim.Me and LJoe were sitting under the umbrella,laying on the sand."Won't you dive?" LJoe asked."Later.." I answered and closed my eyes.Suddenly,he raised me on his arms."Nope,now!" He said.

He began running towards the sea and he dived in,having me in his arms."YAH!" I shouted shivering."IT'S TOO COLD!" I said.He squeezed me in his arms."You have me here~" He said and kissed my forehead.

"You're a retarded alien!" I shouted and jumped down."And you're my retarded little girlfriend.." He said,gently grabbing my waist."You what?" I asked giggling."Keep dreaming~" I pulled myself from his arms and began swimming away.

He bit his lips and began swimming right behind me."What do you want?" I asked chuckling.Suddenly,he appeared right in front of me and our lips were inches away."You.." He mumbled smiling and kissed me.

"Will you stop doing that?" I said pushing him."Aniyo~I won't until you accept me as your boyfriend." He said smiling."Why would I ever do that?" I asked."Because you like me.I like you too.I don't see a reason not to become a couple." he explained and I giggled.

"Why would I ever like you?" I pushed him again."Because I'm hot,y and just the man for you.." He whispered in a y voice,standing a few inches above me."Whatever~" I pushed him back and left for once again.

"Yah,yah,stop leaving." He appeared in front of me again."Stop showing up out of nowhere!" I almost shouted.He pulled my face and kissed me again."Yah,stop!" I said and looked around."We're all alone,don't worry.." he mumbled and kissed me again.

"Aniyo!" I said."Alright then in order to be able to kiss you,Gong Minzy will you be my girlfriend?" i was frozen,looking at him.I giggled."W-What?"I asked."Will you be my freaking girlfriend?" He asked and I laughed at his funny expression.

"Araso." I answered."Really?" He asked and I nodded.He immediatly grabbed me and kissed me."You can't say anything now,you're completely mine.." He whispered and we began kissing passionately.

 

Later,back at the house

 

LJoe had just brought us back to our house and we both got in for a shower.When we were finished we both got in our rooms and laid on our beds.We were both exhausted.Suddenly my phone rang,I had a text message. 'You know you're mine now,right?' I chuckled reading the text.

'Who says that?' I replied and no more than one minute later I got a reply.'You're my girlfriend!YAH!' I was laughing at his stupidity."Aish you!" I said laughing.'I just said that so that you would stop bothering me,DAH!' i was laughing while I was waiting for his reply.

'Alright.Blocking your facebook right now!' That was like the funniest thing he had ever texted me,I mean just imagine him saying 'blocking your facebook right now' with the mad-boyfriend expression.JUST HILARIOUS.

'You really are a retarded alien...<3' I texted.'So now you send me hearts?Do not pretend loving me!' i just couldn't stop laughing.'LJoe,I gotta sleep now~ See you^^' I really needed to sleep,I was too exhausted and I guessed he was as well.

'DO NOT TRY TO GET AWAY GURL!We'll settle this tomorrow..' I chuckled then fell asleep.