chapter 3

fall in love with an angel

Since that day, Minho relationship with Taemin changed. Minho is trying to accept the truth and Taemin have known Minho attitude. "Minhooo.." Taemin called the teen beside him, who looks like in a deep thought. "Do you want a candy? I've some." offered Taemin. "No...” Minho start to answer Taemin question now and that's really make the smaller teen happy. "Oh, okay... Let's walk again." Taemin offering his candy to Jonghyun too before enjoying the Candy alone, jonghyun said he didn't eat sweet, cool man didn't eat sweet. "Pfft.."

"So Minho.. Are you ready to go to the heaven now?" 

"......"

"Okaaay, we will go there later."

Jonghyum sighed and just shake his head, hearing what his student words. It's been their third weeks at the realm world and Taemin still haven't take Minho to the heaven. "Just TAKE him NOW." Jonghyun send to Taemin mind, so Minho won't hear it. Taemin answered with a glare and a big no. "Hyuung, I won't force him... Cause he don't want to." Taemin answered Jonghyun back. It isn't the first time the two are fighting and then continue with a glare contest. Minho let a chuckle seeing how childish the two angels can be and that get the two angels attention.

"You're laughing!"

"No...”

"Yes, you're."

"I'm chuckling not laughing."

Taemin pouted with Minho answer. His puffy cheeks look so puffy now. Minho smirk feel like a winner. Jonghyun look at the two, unbelievable. "You two look like a new married couple." Jonghyung flapped his wings, decided to watch the two from the sky. "No, we aren't!!" Taemin and Minho said in unison. "Don't copying me." said Minho to the younger angel. Taemin put his hands on his hips. "I'm not, you're the one who copying me." exclaimed Minho. "Not again." Jonghyun said.

-----

"Hey Taeminnieee.." There's a voice somewhere called the blonde haired. The called angel looks around him but, he can't find the owner voice. "Up here baby." He can feel someone sneaking his or her arm around his neck. "How are you my baby?" asked the voice. Taemin turned his head so he can see the voice owner face. "Aaah.. Joon hyung." He said, get a light kiss on the cheek from the other angel. "Taeminniee I miss you soo much!! How can they separate us." Said the angel called Joon.

"Why, you're here Jonghyung hyung? And who's that person beside you!? Isn't he a soul?" Joon realize the other two appearances. "Trainee this day never learns about manner to the older. If you remember I'm your Taemint, taeminnie or whatever you called, supervisor and this taller, handsome yet froggy faced person is Taemin must lead soul." Joon nodded his head after hearing Jonghyun explaination before ignoring them and give his attention back to Taemin. 

"Why he didn't stand near with you? You don't tie him again?" Asked Joon and Taemin just nodded his head happily. "He didn't want to be tied and I don't want to it just make him angry." Tell Taemin. "Then use your power." Taemin shaked his head and just smile. "I don't want to hurt him hyung." Taemin peeped Joon back, since he sees a white rope from his hand. A sorrowful teen is tied with the white rope, it's hurting Taemin hurt when he see the wounded teen. "Are you okay?" Taemin walk to Joon guided soul and heal some of his wound. "Taemin what are you doing?" asked Joon to Taemin.

"I'm healing him."

"But, why?"

"Cause he's hurting."

"Taemin, Taemin.." Joon shake his head, ruffling Taemin hair and smile to him. "You're still like always." said Joon to him. "And you're still like always, can't you not hurting them? They already sad because their death, don't hurt them again." said Taemin. There's a long silent between the two angels until Joon squished Taemin in his arms. "OMG!! Taemin you're so cutee that's why I love youu!!" Taemin try to release from joon death hug. He glared at joon before turn his back to the teen. "Hey, my name is Taemin. What's your?"

"....."

Slap

"Joon!!"

"Hey! Taemin is asking your name." Joon slapped the teen hard, make some red mark on the teen check. A gasp come from Taemin mouth who's watching the scene. "Dong...hoo..." answered the child, scared. "Don't be afraid, I won't bite. Here take some candy. That angel will lead you to the heaven, it's a beautiful place." Taemin give the scared teen his famous smile. 
"Oh my you're such an angel my taeminnie, don't worry after I finished my trainee I’ll be the real angel and married with youu, byee I've to go now love." Joon planted a small kiss on Taemin cheek before leave him alone.

"Who is he?" asked Minho to Jonghyung. He didn't really like talk to Jonghyun but, the curiosrity beat him. "You talk to me?" Asked Jonghyun, Minho rolled his eyes, sighed. "Of course, you're the only one here." Minho can't believe how stupid angel can be. "He's Joon, a trainee like Taemin as well." Explain Jonghyun. "Are they dating? I mean.. Can an angel dating?" Minho doesn't know what has gotten into him but, he didn't like watching Taemin being kissed with another man, what's wrong with him. "Uhm no, Joon just like to act like Taemin is his and, of course we can, we have need too. Why asking?" Now it's Jonghyun turn to ask Minho back and Minho just said nothing and being silent again.

"Minho hyung, Jonghyun hyung let's walk again."

------

“Let’s camp here, it’s already night.”

Jonghyun and Minho decided to build the tent while Taemin prepare the fire. “Ungh.. I hate this job.” Whined Taemin. He looks around, checking if Jonghyun is watching him. When he’s sure that his supervisor isn’t watching him he use his power to collect all the firewoods and make the fire. “I’m done.” Exclaimed Taemin happily before Jonghyun use his power. “Ahh!! Why you put the water.” screamed Taemin looking at his fire that started to gone. “Don’t you think I don’t see what you’re doing, start it again.” Said jonghyun who still working with his work with Minho.

 Taemin pouted with Jonghyun decision but he still do what his supervisor said, although with a halfhearted heart. Sometimes Minho is confused with how Jonghyun teach the other angel but, it isn’t his business to care. “Why you’re doing that?” asked him at the end to Jonghyun. “To train him, I don’t want him to be an angel who uses his power, being an angel doesn’t mean you can have a simple live.” Now, Minho know why Jonghyun can be a supervisor. Although sometime Jonghyun act like a heartless angel he really is a nice and caring angel.

“Taeminnie, you can sleep now.” tell Jonghyun to the sleepy angel, Taemin eyes were half opened. “No, I'm not sleepy and I want to accompany Minho hyung.” Minho still doesn’t know why this little angel still caring to him. “I’ll accompany him now sleep I don’t want to deal with a grumpy Taemin at the morning.”

“I’m not grumpy.”

“Yes you’re.”

“I'm noooot.”

"Okay, okay you aren't a grumpy now, sleep." Jonghyun let Taemin in into the tent before his head pop up again and saying good night to Minho once again. "Good night Minho hyung, if Jonghyun hyung threat you or hurt you just wake me up okay." He said before jonghyung shove him again to the tent. Minho left alone outside but, he didn't think about escaping from the two angels it seems something is stopping him to do that. "Haah, what happen to me." said Minho watching the night sky. He throw his body to the ground lightly, watching how shine the stars tonight. "Am I already forgetting about Jinki?" He look at his right hand, there's a simple yet beautiful ring sits at his ring finger. "Jinki... How are you?"

-----

"Minho can you take another blanket in the tent." Without doubt Minho come in into the tent. Taemin was there, sleeping so peacefully. He's so cute like that, thought him. He's carising Taemin hair lightly trying not to wake him up. Minho doesn't know how long he has staring at Taemin face until Jonghyun voice called him. "He looks so cute when he's sleeping right?" Minho turned his back, Jonghyun was there. "You're so long, so I decided to take it." Jonghyun said grabbing the blanket.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I know his face is to cute to be abandon." Minho come out from the tent, following Jonghyun outside. Time already passed without they realize and still no one of them already joining Taemin sleeping in the tent. "You know, you're so lucky that you've Taemin as your angel." said Jonghyun. "Hmm?" The night being so cold and only the blanket and the fire that keep the two warm. "You saw what the other angel does to his guided soul right?" Minho nodded, waiting another explanation. "We as an angel have been given an assignment to take you guys into the heaven no matter how it's. And, it isn't like we don't have the deadline that's why most of all use our power to take the soul."

"Like that angel does earlier?" asked Minho. Jonghyun nodded before give him his answer. "Well he's the uhmm.. Sadist one, sometimes we only use the rope, tied you up and just drag you but, we can hurt you if you put so much fight." Minho doesn't know what to say what to do, he was confused, why Jonghyun tell him this? "Taemin, he never forced his guided soul, always waiting them when they're ready. It makes him the lower ranking at the angel’s academy that's why I'm here to watch him. He never hurt any lost soul since he's start to do his job."

"Why?" Finally Minho speaks his heart out. "He must be a nice kid before he come here. It's a pity knowing he's here, why he's here? Is he sick?" Minho asked, curios because why such a nice kid likes him have to end up here. "Killed, he was killed by his parents." Minho can't believe what he heard. How can a kid like him was killed by his own parent? "What.. But why?" asked Minho again. "His parent disown him, telling him that he bring bad luck to his family."

"Not only that, his friends at school always bullies him. It seems like hell at his live only one person that being so kind to him, his brother.. But, he's in coma now because protecting him. Then his parents killed him." Minho never thought that Taemin have been through something like that, how pity his live. "When he arrived here, he didn't talk, his eyes didn't showed any emotion, he almost get eaten by the demon luckily we save him in time."

"What? Eaten?"

"A soul which didn't have any emotion, and showed so much dark aura, is a perfect prey for demon." Explain Jonghyun. "He get hurt so bad, I still remember how badly it's. That's when I'm still a trainee like him. What shocked us is that Taemin can be like this now, caring, always smiling and happy." Jonghyun smiling while telling the story. "He never hurt them, never use his power that's why I never allow him to use his power I want him to be like that."

A small chuckle comes out from Minho mouth. "So you're the one that make him like that?" Asked Minho a playful smirk come across his face. "You can say that, it's like I'm slowing his pace to be an angel but he want it. I'm just helping him beside, you're the last test for him, his success or failed its up to you." Tell Jonghyun make Minho confused, "what do you mean?" Jonghyun take some paper from his pocket and read it loud.

"Taemin last assignment bring Choi Minho soul in 5 days."

"What if he's failed? What if I keep reject his offer, what if I don't want to go to the heaven it’s already the fourth days.."

"….Vanished, turn into a dust..."

----------------------------

 

im sorry for the late update for this cahpter .__.

it's because my computer broken down and the entire data was lost.. .__.

then i was to lazy to write it again..

but dont worry know ill keep updating this..

and sorry if the chapter really ;___;

im not that satisfied eithr so really sorry..

your comment will cheer me up.. :D (dont forced yourself lol this chapter really )

and thank you for shirokuroi for uhm support me xD lol i owe you :3 once again sorry .__. you can go to my wall if you want and say hai :D i like to talk and meet  new people especially when it's abotu shinee and fic :DDD