chapter 2

fall in love with an angel

“It’s been two days since Minho meet Taemin and Jonghyun. That mean it’s been two days since his death. “Hyung, what should we do? He keeps act like that.” Whined Taemin to his supervisor, who keeps flying, ignoring the other angel words.

“Hyuung.” Taeminc called his supervisor again. Jonghyun stopped his pace, looking at the other angel in a serious look. “Taemin, he’s your responsible, I’m here to watch you, I can’t always help you, you should solve it alone.”

Silent…

“Take his soul by force.”

“But.. that’s so mean hyung.”

“That’s it!” Jonghyun said in a serious tone, glared. “That’s so mean hyung, I’m sick of it Taemin, you know the reason why you still a trainee and I’ve to watch you? It’s because you always use your heart, you always use your feeling and, that makes you finished your job slower.”

Taemin feel so small in front of Jonghyun now, he was afraid to face his supervisor. Jonghyun sighed, feel a little bad to his little angel. “I’ll go for a while. It’s up to you now.” he continue flapping his wings, leaving the other angel alone.

“I didn’t mean to be like that hyung.. it just isn’t it hurt when you’ve to leave thing important forever and by forced?”

“Heaaa..” Minho tried to break the invisible line that separated his world and Jinki now. he already thrown away fifth times for today. “You should stop. It’ll hurt you.” said Taemin, flying down approaching Minho. The other teen ignored what just the angel said and keep bumping his body into the invisible line.

Taemin grabbed Minho shirt, trying to stop him for hurting his body more but, the other teen strength make him should use his power to tide him, make him down under his mercy. “Why do you care?” Asked Minho, struggling, trying to untie the white rope on his hands.

“it’s useless you can’t untie it, only angel who can.” Explain Taemin. The two of them was sitting beside each other. There’s a death silent between the two. Minho decided to calm down since he know it was useless for him if he spent his energy to break this white rope.

“You should let it go.”

“… How dare you said something like that?!” Taemin was afraid now, the look that Minho give to him really freak him out. “How dare you ask me to let Jinki go!” said Minho with a furry look, that scared the other angel.
“I.. Just..”

“Stop acting like you care, stop acting like you know everything, you don’t know anything about me!” finally Minho lose his control, he didn’t care about his pride anymore, he let the emotion take over him. Everything was come so fast to him. His wedding and Jinki already at their eyes and... It must vanish because some stupid car was crashed him.

Taemin didn’t know what should he do, he was speechless by Minho words, tears are falling from his big eyes, anger and sadness mixed in his tears, hurt that’s what Taemin thought of him. “I… I’m sorry…” he untie the white rope on Minho arms, slowly he hug the other teen, embracing him with his warmth.

“Don’t cry, I know it hard, maybe I don’t know how it feel to be loved and loving someone like you do but, trust me. I know how it feel when someone was there when you’re crying.”

Minho can’t hold his feel anymore. He cry so hard, regretting why this have to happen to him. why he’s the one who have to experience this. Taemin let Minho hands wrap around his waist, crying out his feeling, releasing the pain.

Minho can feel Taemin hug him back surrounding him with his warmth, his back in a comfort way, whispering a calming word. He never crying like this before, crying like a lost child and treated like this, not even with his boyfriend.

Jonghyun watch the two of them far from the sky, a small smile come across his face. “Maybe you’re the slowest from all the angel Taemin but, you’re the one who can make a soul like this.” He said, smiling.

 

------------------

yeay updateee :DDD

first thank you and sorry for all the subscribers >___< sorry for updating sooooo late.. and it's short.. .__.

my school works really killing me QAQ

and thank you for all of you who give me comment yeay *give cookies*

and thank you again for anyone who read this failure pieces >__< i promise ill make the next chapter more longer and better :DD thank you