chapter 1

fall in love with an angel

“Wake up...”

“Heeey… wake up.”

“Hyung this person didn’t want to open his eyes.”

“Just pour that cold water. I bet he will wake up.” The little angel just blowing his cheek, after hearing his friend answer. “But that’s so mean.” He said slowly, sitting at the unconscious teen beside him. Then  a smile come across his face.

I have a better idea.

 

“Pwah!!”

“Yeay, finally you wake up.” The little angel dance happily in the air. He landing softly at the confused boy. “Who are you and what are you doing?”  The black haired teen said in an annoying tone. The angel, who just wake him up feel a bit scared with the glare that come from the teen in front of him.

“I’m sorry but, you won’t open your eyes when I shake your body and, I don’t want to pour that cold water to you.”  The little angel lowering his head, feel so bad waking the teen with his way. He should just do like his friend said.

“Well Thank you for not throwing that cold water but, you could do something better than pinching my nose and, blocking my oxygen supplies.” The teen said still in annoyed tone, catching the oxygen as much as he can. The little angel just lowering his head more now, sobbing.

“Hey hey, don’t cry… I didn’t mean to be angry.” The teen began to panic, when he see the angel teary eyes. “But... But...”

Suddenly there come another angel, well that if he can be called as an angel with his punk look. “Hey Taemin, what’s wrong? Why did you make that kind of face?” said the punk angel, who look like a dino, maybe he’s an angel from prehistory.

“The teen, he was mad at me, since I wake him up with my way. I should do it like you said.” said Taemin, looking so disappoint. Jonghyun can’t believe that this little angel can be his student. “Hey you keroro, you should apologize to him now, or you’ll have to taste my stick on your .” Threat the angel called jonghyun to the black haired teen, with a long golden stick in his hand.

Didn’t have any choice he just followed what Jonghyun ask him to do. “Hey… I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you cry. I’m just a little moody after I wake up.” said the teen to the crying angel. Taemin blinked his eyes, trying to wash away the teas at his eyes. He look at the boys hand and smiling, grab that big hand.

“You’re forgiven and, I’m sorry with how the way I wake you up.”

“By the way who are you two? Are you going to a costume party?” asked the teen after observing how the two people in front of him dressed. “I’ll be the one who answered it.” Interrupt Taemin before Jonghyun can say anything.

“I’m Taemin an angel and, he’s Jonghyun  hyung an angel as well like me, he’s my supervisor now. And I’ve a mission to bring your soul or spirit whatever~ to the heaven.” Said the blonde haired angel happily, opening his hand as wide as he can showing how happy he’s. “Ehmm.. not an angel but, a trainee angel.” Jonghyun corrected Taemin words.

Taemin send him his best glare to Jonghyun, pulling out his tongue. “Okay a trainee angel but, I’ll be an angel like you sometime Jong-hyun hyung” said Taemin. “Is that how you talk to someone older, braver  and handsome than you?” ask Jonghyun, showing his white and big wings and, pinching Taemin puffy cheeks.

“Ehm.. Excuse me but, I’m still here and... What do you mean you’re an angel or trainee angel and what do you mean by taking my soul?”  Taemin look at his supervisor, his happy face change into a serious and sad look. Jonghyun just nodded his head, tell him to explain everything to the confused teen.

“You Choi Minho was died at a car crash and, as an angel I’ve send to guide your soul to your last place.” Taemin read some page from his white book. Minho can’t believe what just he heard know. He died? It’s impossible.

“Die? Hahah… what do you mean?” asked Minho, confused and scared mixed in one. Taemin sighed, it’ll be a hard job again for him. “No. I’m not kidding. It’s true.” He try to explain everything again to Minho that he isn’t someone freak, who just randomly wake someone up and, dressing like some girl angel in front of him.

“Hey kiddo.. do you think we’re just a bunch of reak who like to wearing some kind of angel costume and, tell people that he or she just die and should go with us?” Jonghyun take the lead now since Minho didn’t give him some reaction for him, he try to make it more sense for him.

“Don’t you realize where are you now? It isn’t your bedroom or your house.” Minho just realized that he was in some place he never know. He doesn’t know where he is. This place looks like some kind of place that he always imagines when he was little.

“See… I’m not kidding right?” Taemin said, happily. No, no it can’t be thought Minho.  I… just three days more he will be Jinki husband, someone who he loved for the past three year. Jinki… how is he now? Suddenly Minho being so panic, He can’t think properly. “Minho are okay?” asked Taemin concerned after seeing the other teen shaking.

“No… No… this just a dream. I can’t die now. I’l be married with someone I love… I can’t be dead… this all just drea.” He said while closing his eyes, hoping when he opened them he was in Jinki arms and, he will give him a morning kiss. Wash away this nightmare from his mind.

Sadly the reality he got was hurting him even more. He still at the same place, when he wakes up at the first time,  Still seeing Taemin front of him. “Why are you closing your eyes?” ask Taemin titling his head side to side. There’re some pause between them now. Minho was too shock to accepting the truth while Taemin was so worried about his condition. Jonghyun just watch the two of them from the sky.

“Are you o…” before Taemin can ask Minho another question, the other teen already dropping some tears from his eyes make Taemin give him a calming hug.”Hey why are crying?” ask him embracing the other teen.

“No... I can’t die, not now.”

 

****************

so...

how it is? im sorry if it's so baad >__<

english isnt my mother language so mianhaeee >___<